Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.11

DE_Adam

• Resource boosters now apply to Dojo color pigment drops. (Note: because pigments drop at 100% from their enemy types, for pigments, drop chance boosters are treated as drop amount boosters)

I though the drop boosters already only worked like that, only doubling resources dropped...

Are you telling me a full team can benefit from 1 person bringing those resource boosters ?

World on Fire is completely garbage now. Not that it was great before, but it's much worse than it was pre-patch. It still has the timer, costs 50 but requires to energy maintain, which makes energy cost basically the same, but now you can't even pick up energy while it's going.

What is the point of giving it a maintain cost if there is still gonna be a timer on it?

Edited by CHunterX

Still no fix for: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381646-vay-hek-terra-frame-pigments-not-dropping/page-2#entry4290948

Would love to see something fairly quickly, since our clan is stuck farming these keys trying to get enough to solo them all. I've used like 14 keys to try to help test this, ironicly we'd be finished by now if I soloed them all rather than helping bug test.

Ember is still with a few bugs:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/388984-ember-bugs/

And if you are gonna make her WoF duration limited, increase the base duration then. The base 10 seconds is really low, you still have the same problem, having to recast over and over again, with the same cost. It changed nothing.

You payed 100 energy for 10 seconds. Now you pay 50 on cast, have 10 seconds duration, where you pay 5 energy per second. 100 energy at the end of the 10 seconds. WoF should change to a toggle so we dont have to keep recasting so many times over and over again.

Asking for Clarification on World on Fire:

Is it now pure channeling? Like Absorb, Peacemaker, Soundquake?

Or is it some Odd Hybrid ability?

How would i make it last longer... is it Duration based, or Efficiency based? Or both?

Please elaborate on the World On Fire changes

Ember Changes:

• Base Stamina increased to 150.
  • Base armour increased to 100 (125 for Ember Prime)
  • Movement Speed increase.
  • Fire Blast has had a mechanic added. In addition to placing a ring of fire on casting location, it will now also generate a growing wall of fire (like the Arson Eximus ability).
  • World On Fire is now a toggle ability with a 50 Energy cost on cast. It will drain 5 energy over time as well as consider your power duration (affected by mods).
  • World on Fire has had its casting time reduced.
  •  

File:HELL-YEAH.jpg

Ember Changes:

• Base Stamina increased to 150.
  •  
  • Base armour increased to 100 (125 for Ember Prime)
  •  
  • Movement Speed increase.
  •  
  • Fire Blast has had a mechanic added. In addition to placing a ring of fire on casting location, it will now also generate a growing wall of fire (like the Arson Eximus ability).
  •  
  • World On Fire is now a toggle ability with a 50 Energy cost on cast. It will drain 5 energy over time as well as consider your power duration (affected by mods).
  •  
  • World on Fire has had its casting time reduced.
  •  

I just played as Ember. World on Fire keeps timing out on me before I run out of energy. Is this supposed to happen?

Edited by Catharsis25

Still no fix for Frost/Frost Prime abilities. Frost Prime still has no stat boosts. Avalanche has no CC/Utility (i.e. cold proc enemies that survive), and neither does Freeze scale well, with minuscule HP to keep target frozen, a barely palpable AoE area, and horrid travel time. Ice Wave has barely any scale ability/utility without the augment. And we still have no way of identifying when a Snow Globe is going down/losing HP. not to mention that HP bar is pretty low in end-game content. Not to mention those visuals are blinding for the team. Still don't understand how enemies who are slowed within the globe aren't hurt by the shards of ice slashing at them. Or how, if the globe shatters or disappears, some cold air isn't let out to freeze proc enemies in the area.

Still no fix for Frost/Frost Prime being actually defense worthy without his Globe. Take that away, and he's pretty much useless as an AoE lockdown frame.