Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Now that I think about it, we have this really ugly syandana:

InfestedFinsScarf.png

I'm afraid that the looks of this frame will end up complementing this thing.

(even though it is an infested syandana... I just gotta a feeling) 

shutters to think. this syndana was too bulky in its design. big is not better.

eastern style influence genius

Being influenced by an eastern archetype does not equate to ninja, so no.

Rhino barely fits the samurai archetype anyways. Only similarity seems to be "lots of armor."

Trinity on the other hand, has some more samurai-esque aesthetics to her design.

Being influenced by an eastern archetype does not equate to ninja, so no.

Rhino barely fits the samurai archetype anyways. Only similarity seems to be "lots of armor."

Trinity on the other hand, has some more samurai-esque aesthetics to her design.

your and my eyes must work differently, so agree to disagree

Everyone is expecting a classical western looking Dragon, like D&D or Dinossaur looking Dragons. 

It's gonna be a oriental, eastern Dragon. Chineese like Wyrm Prime.

Chineese new year is in exactly two weeks, it's a Dragon Year. 

Yes actually, I hope at least his alt-helm resembles Western Dragon aesthetics.

But actually I found something in a datamined site ...  I think its concept art plus new melee weapon

Mushu.png

Edited by Hayzemet

you seem very convinced about this, 

I expect something resembling Shenlong from Dragon Ball... Something inspired in the Dragon representation of the Chinese Zodiac. Also in Japanese culture and Korean culture. You see this a lot in tattoos. 

black-water-dragon.jpg

Of course this is speculation, i might be wrong but it is what i believe. We shall see.

Specially because of the words on the final mission of the quest Stolen Dreams. The message said there is a quote from the Mayan sacred book, regarding the creation of the world by the serpent god Quetzal which very much resembles the serpent-like dragons from oriental culture.

Oriental dragonframe in warframe?

pls be trolling

--

I personally think he'll resemble tiamat in some way. If not that, perhaps be something like a hydra. Multiple heads, multiple elements. Except in this case, multiple colors and multiple elements. Pretty sure hydras are derived from greek mythology which fits the greek motif that Warframe possesses. I could be entirely wrong though. The DND chromatic dragon system looks quite fitting too.

Edited by Ordel

Everyone is going back and forth on Western and Eastern dragons.

I think it's going to be a Mesoamerican dragon.

Maybe, it would make sense considering the phrase from the ending of "Stolen Dreams" quest!

Edited by RexSol

Maybe, it would make sense considering the phrase from the ending of "Stolen Dreams" quest! But i still place my bets upon a Chinese dragon just because of the Chinese new year in about 2 weeks from now...

cause the chinese new year means so much to america/canada? it will be based off a dragon from D&D, no doubt's about it