Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

He really does look like an Anteater...Dragon frame my arse.

Im totally cool with Anteater frame. That's unique. I'm just confused on where the whole "Dragon" frame started. We DID see some firebreathing, i think.. but that aside... me = confused.

not really surprised based on the design of the last few frames...

the older frames look so much better the kinda bio mechanical suit theme they had worked so well

newer frames just look like a human wearing a goofy costume old frames looked like the suit was mechanically linked to thier bodies

overall i am dissappointed

I'm hype for Chroma, and for Sentients, but since they said Dex Dakra is the anniversary weapon and that would be the next thing to release, and anniversary is the 28th I think, that means no U16 until April really. That'd be fine if they didn't also stop patches from being released until U16.

This design...what?  Went with a sea creature that can snort fire?  I'm sorry design team but remake the whole thing and put it off longer, please.  The head especially is a massive problem, as it looks like a sea horse anteater nose.  Not even the mouth, just the nose.  Go with the design laid out on the forums, it'd fit far better than whatever this ugly thing is.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude but, wow do I feel cheated being promised a dragon and getting a sea horse instead.  Unless this is some kind of early April Fools joke, which I am REALLY hoping it is.

This design...what?  Went with a sea creature that can snort fire?  I'm sorry design team but remake the whole thing and put it off longer, please.  The head especially is a massive problem, as it looks like a sea horse anteater nose.  Not even the mouth, just the nose.  Go with the design laid out on the forums, it'd fit far better than whatever this ugly thing is.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude but, wow do I feel cheated being promised a dragon and getting a sea horse instead.  Unless this is some kind of early April Fools joke, which I am REALLY hoping it is.

I will gladly wait for update 17 if this gets redone properly.