Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Man I gotta say, that thing does NOT even in the deepest stoned out haze the human mind can achieve, resemble a dragon, or Draconian theme, sooooo, thanks for the false advertising DE, had high hopes for some mecha winged skinnier rhino, and ended up with......god, I can't even wrap a concept around it, it looks like something that an Oberon Or Zephyr would let loose after a particularly bad bowel movement.

No idea yet on how it plays, and if its fun I'll be slapping the FIRST alternate helm on it I can, but even that, still doesn't make it seem any less hideous.

Seriously, its like a Corrupted frame, Valkyr got ripped up and hunks taken outta her face By corpus, this looks like the Infested just kept attacking a Frame for a week and just kept getting blood n meat spattered on it until it caked on in layers, which though awesome sounding g, still resembles a pile of bipedal Dogfood.

And I'm too lazy, so someone post that Horse from the old ren and stimpy cartoon that always said "No sir....I didn't like it"

Seahorse prime

Ehh... body looks a bit too bulky, and head's kinda so so.

But I'm holding out judgement for once I've colored him, and the alt helm. I really hope for a nice alt helm most of all.

Plus fun skills. If his skills are fun I'll play him no matter what, if they're not... nope.