Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

Well... still no DIRECT nerf to nullifiers, but we'll see how the changes to sniper rifles work out. Least now I won't get shot in the face by their magical aimbot cannons of doom at point blank range.

And holy Yuno Gasai on rollerskates, DE. That's a LOT of fixes!

My faith is....somewhat restored!

Edited by FATEdPondera

How about you raise the cap on the amount of rep you can earn by say 50% to 3000 per mastery rank, and lower the amount you can earn each day toward the cap to your current 1000 per MR.

MR9 Example:

Day 1: Earn 10k toward cap, 10k cap, earn 1k rep in missions, 9k cap left

Day 2: Earn 10k toward cap, 19k cap, earn 2k rep in missions, 17k cap left

Day 3: Earn 10k toward cap, 27k cap, don't play, 27k cap left

Day 4: Earn 10k toward cap but hit the 3k/MR cap so only get 3k, 30k cap, do a few Draco's, 0 cap left

Overall earn 33k over 4 days, 7k left than had you cleared each day, but earn 20k more than without the rollover.

Basically give us Syndicate rep rollover. This way your changes will impact more casual players less since they only cap once or twice a week as is, while reducing the maximum rep you can earn over time if you are one who caps every day.

Well...DE actually listened to my post about the 60% elemental mods, definitely didn't expect that. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/384236-justjust-why/#entry4238246)

DE has won my faith back....for now...

Now please do this too :)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378285-change-multishot/#entry4170001

And especially this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391022-copy-warframe-colors-option/#entry4312557

EDIT: Latest update just through my new-found faith out of the window...goddammit cmon DE! I feel like i'm playing a sleazy mobile game now. So much for the "Year of Quality...."

Edited by Oberonight

ermm sooo you guys kinda #*($%%@ me over here.

You might want to announce ahead of time that you are suddenly going to reduce the value of my stuff.

I had 3 Nyx Prime Systems to sell for 50 ducats each, now they are worth 10, that is some bullS#&$.

I especially waited because why not, baro is tomorrow, ill sell them right then when I visit him.

Now im potentially suddenly short the day before he arrives.

That is just massively unfair imo.

• Removed the initial radial damage of Ember’s Fire Blast, damage and the Heat proc now occur on the shockwave as it expands.

No whyy? D:

She was perfect !!!!

if you think about it, now if the firewave deals the damage and fire proc that a whole lot more AoE damage you know?

Edited by Rogusdra

Dat Rakta Ballistica fix. HNNG  

While it's still not the greatest weapon, the fact that it isn't straight-up worse than the non-Rakta, with a fancy AOE attached on, makes it much more interesting.  

But.. now I'm regretting getting a free augment instead.. :'(

EDIT: Aw dayum dat new Shocking Speed FX.

Edited by Flackenstien

This...

is...

AWESOME!!!

(Sorry, too lazy to source a good gif for this right now.)

Seriously though, this is great.  Especially since the one and only negative thing is decreasing the ducats for some parts and I already have 500 saved up for tomorrow so I totes don't care :D

So...yay!  Awesome update!

I... I can finally get Hydroid. I can snag the ether daggers. Elemental damage mods normalized so that certain flat damage mods aren't objectively worse than event dual stat mods? Amazing.

The new Spy mechanics sound interesting enough, I'll probably poke at some for the sake of novelty but as long as Baro Ki'Teer exists I'm chained to the void for whatever playtime I can commit to the game.

Time will tell how well the standing changes work I suppose. I normally don't hit the cap through natural play unless I've been going bonkers with void defense/survival. I applaud the shift of focus to make syndicate missions more rewarding. They are probably the only missions where I can go off exploring and not feel like I'm completely wasting time by being thorough. 

This...

is...

AWESOME!!!

(Sorry, too lazy to source a good gif for this right now.)

Seriously though, this is great.  Especially since the one and only negative thing is decreasing the ducats for some parts and I already have 500 saved up for tomorrow so I totes don't care :D

So...yay!  Awesome update!

Great to see you are so social about it.....

Also the Prisma Gorgon costed 600 ducats on its own last time around sooooo you might jsut be out of luck

Also, the syndicate standing thing is a huge nerf to high rank players, and a non-issue to low rank players. So much for it being "for the high level players".

For a mastery rank 4 player10k+5k is now going to be 5k+10k, but for a mastery rank 19 player 40k+5k was WAY more than 20k+10k. Not cool.

This. I understand wanting to mitigate Draco but this really crimps things for high rank players. And if you're going to nerf the cap you might want to think about adjusting prices....