Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was The Draco Alert..... De Trying To Make A Point,

Dreadwire

RIP Solo players like me. Not going for PUGs because they will always be a mess.

I did both parts of the Tactical alert with PuGs and cleared it no problem 1st try each time.  PuGs can be bad, but they are far from always bad.  I my experience they are actually good far more often then not.  Maybe I am lucky, or maybe people just bag on PuGs far more than is justified. 

FOR GLORY!

...yeah, okay, it's not useful.

MY FACE IS MY SHIELD AND MY HAIR IS MY SWORD!!

I played this a total of four times, once on my lvl 28 VALKYR, never got downed once, then got to rank 30 from that mission ( I sold her immediately afterwards, and resurrected my EXCALIBUR). Once on my FROST prime. And two other times on a VAUBAN on my friends account who is currently having matchmaking issues with WARFRAME. Man I don’t know how to VAUBAN, I just threw teslas and I only died twice! I really like this type of alert, it is a lot harder than most alerts that Have been in the past.

RIP Solo players like me. Not going for PUGs because they will always be a mess.

I pugged it my first time with my rage/life strike/channeling build valkyr, worked fine, was glorious.  Wandered into recruitment channel for the second round, coordinated so we all had CP, was glorious. It's not as bad as you think, otherwise, hit me up I'll run with you.

The first go around I also had a three man team, two Valkyrs and a Rhino (I was a Valkyr). Everything was just dandy, I was using my power strength war cry build to make Valkyr's armor even more OP (along with making Scindo Prime hit faster than Zorens). It was great until the other Valkyr crashed, neither of us died but there were a lot of mobs to kill. Second round was interesting. Three man team again, a Loki and Nova. Loki was more of a invisibility spamer, so not much disarm. Got 16 revives in the end, and only activated Hysteria once. Gotta love Value face tanks.

Every now and then I'm like "I'll do some coop tonight!"   (haven't done this alert yet, sold all heavy weapons months ago)

...first mission: Mesa standing on energy restores and aimbotting

...second mission: Excalibur standing on energy restores radial javelining.

...third mission: back to solo

But last night I had a very nice key share with four T4 Sabotages. Everyone talked and worked as a team and shared tips on finding caches...even found a rare orokin container - thanks Obama.

Sigh, am I the ONLY Mesa who mostly likes to use Shatter Shield and Ballistic more than the stupid ult? I just grabbed my Scindo P turned on shatter shield and dove in,a

I though it was a fun alert, and i didn't have to press 4 and drop energy packs to win with Mesa.

try it without a rep farmer frame,

and you be  

dammmm

wooot

The FFFF

and you own it,

its like playing a darksoul,

well sort off

As I said to my clan last night: New Stance+Valkyr Rage Build+Life Strik Channeling Build = God of @(*()$ War

Sigh, am I the ONLY Mesa who mostly likes to use Shatter Shield and Ballistic more than the stupid ult? I just grabbed my Scindo P turned on shatter shield and dove in,a

I though it was a fun alert, and i didn't have to press 4 and drop energy packs to win with Mesa.

Apparently. Every Mesa I encountered stands on top of the defense pod void/derelict and aimbots on top of energy restores.  I'll be kindly aiming with my Kohm only to see every enemy around me die due to 4ToWin.  Most boring games ever.

Edited by Lanieu

Soloed it.  Used rhino on the first mission, nyx on the second.  Died a couple of times on the second mission, but I'm not accustomed to playing nyx. 

Shatter Shield is awesome, but you're the only one who uses Ballistic more than Peacemaker.

No one from my clan or alliance would join me so I went to recruiting... However, in recruiting all people ever seem to want do is Rep farm it.  Sad how people can't have fun in interception because of this.

What heresy is this? Video game for FUN??????

OFF WITH HIS (her?) HEAD!

I had fun. I used Frost with channeling build Gram first time. Channeling build Galatine with the new stance second time. Grineer slice and dice! Tore through entire groups.

Block and then slide and spin attack. Win.

Edited by Kalenath

One "press-4-win" frame and one CC frame will resolve any problem in this alert. Sad, but true.

It is actually sad that I was in both of my pug runs the only one that actualy used the melee weapon to take down the mobs.

First run was my Frost prime with 3 Valkyrs, useing to frost globe to prevent other units for gunning me down while in melee combat and to slow down units at her way to the console. Since the enemy level seams kind of rng we wiped on the 2. run nearly instantly vs L180 grenier, even if you would not die in the first hit you take, there would be no way to deal enught dps with melee wapons to kill bombards at this level outside of running 4 CP and stacking multiple damage boosting abilities.

Second run was with my Loki since I expected a higher enemy level, and ended up with level 45, what was doable. We had a mesa that left after dieing in the first round, a nova and a mirage. I ended up with 26 revives, going down 2 times myself by comming a bit to close to the napalm fire on the ground. Again mesa was spamming peacemaker till she left, nova was spamming mprime wiht 3% damage done because she got downed at melee range nearly instantly and the mirage was spamming prism with 57% damage done compared to my 40%(what would be like 10% without the damage buff from cloaking). I actually ended up spamming energy restores just to keep the channeling dps up, because even primed, useing channeling damage with a high dps weapon and the 4 times damage buff form cloaking, eximus and napalms take a uncanny amount of hits till the melee counter gives you good dps and you lose it again while heading to the next mob because of the to short timer on it.

You are joking, right?

I doubt they are, but they are proving my point that you don't need to subscribe to the meta to do this alert.  You can have good synergy with lots of different builds, especially if they players are skilled at working with a team.

Short and sweet Tactical Alert, not entirely repetitive, and rewarding!

Played as a disarm Loki in the first round, was an ok melee-fest. No guns allowed. Yes. (YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH IS NOW STUN STICKS)

Switched to a efficiency/range Vauban in the next round, and ran around the map creating BALLS OF GRINEER, BALLS OF THEM EVERYWHERE. SKEWERED BY MY BLASTGRAM. It got pretty funky when you're reviving someone surrounded by many BALLS OF GRUNTING, GYRATING, GRINEER.

Pretty much was tossing multiple vortexes to any trouble spots to help out squad members, then moving on to secure captured locations. 

Yeah, was fun.

Edited by DSMK2

I doubt they are, but they are proving my point that you don't need to subscribe to the meta to do this alert.  You can have good synergy with lots of different builds, especially if they players are skilled at working with a team.

Yes you can, just like you can use the rep setup to do interception. Does it matter? No it doesn't.

Yet somehow some ppl are butthurt all the time that 3 frames+buffer is somehow unfair/cheating/exploiting/breaking the game.

mfw everybody suggests to spam powers against a melee only challenge, meanwhile I actually can do it with the melee weapon. I did a third run at one point for fun with a pug and they spammed powers then said "wow this is too ez". So, I said "if it's too ez then actually use your melee weapon" and they said they would, they did and got friggin DESTROYED. Shows how much some players rely on power spam..

Edited by cyrus106

Yes you can, just like you can use the rep setup to do interception. Does it matter? No it doesn't.

Yet somehow some ppl are butthurt all the time that 3 frames+buffer is somehow unfair/cheating/exploiting/breaking the game.

I'm not butthurt about it, but I roll my eyes whenever I'm setting up to do the tactical alert again for fun and someone's all "MUST HAVE LIMBO MESA NOVA"  "No, you really don't, bring your most comfortable frame and git gud."

It was pretty frustrating for me, I was the only one actually using melee to kill things. My teammates were all spamming abilities, no offense to them but they really NEVER melee, which really saddened me. On top of that, they were dying left and right so many times, making it a lot harder than it should have been.

There was a level 12 trinity as well, who clearly took it so easily and used all revives within a wave or two. It was infuriating how that guy never talked and blatantly left dead for the rest of the mission. The other guys were mesa and ash, who only cared about killing and didn't protect the console. It's so frustrating when people only care about spamming abilities and killing rather than protecting the objective and keep getting the towers stolen.

It nearly took me like 40 minutes to do the mission for the emblem and I was left so salty at the end... ugh