Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.16.1

DE_Adam

i still have this problem http://i.imgur.com/a0s9OCo.png plz fix it:(

Do you have a spare secondary besides both Magnus's? 

If not, please try buying a credit weapon like the lato and then trying to build your Akmagnus again.

Since while we can go into missions without primary, secondary or melee, the system won't allow you to be without in your inventory.

Haven't seen this addressed since I posted, so:

Still no fix for mini-sized Orokin Explosive Containers.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/339407-chibi-explosive-orokin-containers-intended/

Cant fix something that isnt broken. What makes you think this is a bug, afaik this was implemented with colour blind changes with the idea being to enable people to easily differentiate between explosive and non-explosive containers. Don't state something is a bug without actually knowing.

What makes you think this is a bug, afaik this was implemented with colour blind changes with the idea being to enable people to easily differentiate between explosive and non-explosive containers. Don't state something is a bug without actually knowing.

It might be, in which case yay.

But afaik, rule of thumb is: 'If it's not in the patchnotes, it's a bug'.

I don't recall having seen any patchnotes to that effect, and have just searched for 'Orokin' and 'Explosive', separately, all the way back to U14. No results.

If you can source it - cool. If not, I'm erring on the side of 'it's a bug'.

Edited by Chroia

Still no fix for the carrier sentinel glitching out loot drops.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38616953746060752/5C7A139D044CA9958F4CE3CDDCD59A27665BDE4A/

As you can see in the screenshot my sentinel has picked up a lot of loot at the same time and i cannot actually loot it all. I have tried everything to loot it from running around like a headless lunatic to stating still and hoping it all just disappears. Even after my sentinel was destroyed i still could not loot any of it and i could also not loot anything else that dropped from that point onward other than credits. This has happened to me quite a few time and most of the time the loot eventually gets looted but once or twice it has stopped me from looting anything.

Just wanted to say thankyou to all who helped make warframe and to those who keep it going and to the excellent admin who put up with us complaining 24/7 :) love this game. didnt know where to type this but thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the world needs more people like this guy/girl  :D

I cant actualize warframe i can,t play for the error actualize  im exit the content servers and temporaly unavaliable ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONECT the update will be restarted shortly what happened for the last update?

still no fix for Soma/burston prime+ other fire arm that in occation do not produce fire animation from the muzzle

i notice my team/ grineer fireams wont display their muzzle fire flashes at some point , my fps are 60+ i run fine

i think the game needs to prioritize alotting memory for the muzzle flashes

Edited by Ritchel

I don't know if I should be posting this here, but I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to forums like this.

Anyways. I have had Warframe for a long time (since shortly after the release on steam). I never played for more than 3 hours before two weeks ago though. However, whenever I try to join a game through random que or if a friend of mine that is in a mission already invites me... I can't join. This has become very aggravating because I can only get into a game if there aren't any open squads on a planet and I can only play with my friends if I invite them to a game that I am already in. This was even more annoying when the "Phoenix Intercept" alert came out because I was unable to do it because I couldn't join a game and my friends who are much higher ranks than me couldn't play that week (due to personal reasons). It would be very nice if there was something I could do to fix this because I am tired of trying to load into a game and being frozen for a minute then having the loading bar get 60% full then see "failed to join session" pop up then go back to the ship having wasted 2-3 minutes. I love this game but I am losing a lot of the experience of it from not playing with other people. Someone please help. Thanks.  

'Still no fix for unable to join game"

I do not understand how you can ignore the fact that many people crash or hang clients or simply progblemy to connect with the host.

I like the game, I play more with 7.7 update, and such that happening right now: crash, crash the client (rechecked everything: replaced hardware in a computer, reInstall Windows, plug Ethernet, not directly through a router - not helped) - is lawlessness impossible perform the task.
I beg ispravte this chaos that's going on right now, because of which it is impossible to perform tactical alert. Because of this I have not fulfilled the previous alarm Sigl Rift, although he could easily accomplish it, but I do not allow to the client's problems. Sometimes even once logged in and immediately crash.

Still no fix for :

- Bugged cryopod on Caracol, Saturn

On Caracol, when the platform moves, the cryopod would usually just become shifted compared to it's texture at the end of the platform's course. But after a host migration, it can happen that it switches from one position to the other (at least from top to bottom). Here the cryo appears to be on the top but it's actually at the bottom, and the platform won't move due to the migration.

This bug causes the mobs to stay in their spawns.

HIcIiDU.jpg

7V9l2PM.jpg

- Mesa melee bug in borderless window mode

In this display mode, Mesa sometimes becomes unable to use her melee after finishing her ult.

- Archwing deaths in walls

Due to a rare bug that can occur when melee-striking an enemy that is close enough to a wall, the player would sometimes leap into the wall and instantly die. This happens at least with Veritux.

- First person

When performing certain intercations with the environment such as hacking a console, the camera can remain blocked into the player's head. This problem can also occur if the player opens the menu with the camera touching a wall, although this is extremely rare.

Edited by Biomod1150

Still no Fix for the major portions of the main menu being unusable with XBox 360 gamepads.

NOTE: I believe that the issue is that some sort of flag is not being set that needs to be set, or there is issues with game pads that should be fully supported with xinput ( namely fully licensed, third party game pads ). At any rate, it seems that it's a possible configuration type issue with the game.

System that does not work:

• Athlon II X4 630

• 4GB DDR3 Memory

• Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P motherboard

• Geforce GT 545 ( 1.5gb ddr3 )
  • ASUS VS24AH-P ( running in 1920x1200 over hdmi )
  • Windows 7 Professional ( 64-bit )
  • Thrustmaster GPX LightBack Black Edition for Xbox 360 (Note: This is available on walmart's website )
  • Logitech Gamepad F310

The only other note that may effect things is that I run the game in Full Screen ( windowed ) mode.

Working System:

• AMD FX-8320 (8350 clock)
  • GTS 450
  • Gigabyte 990XA-UD3
  • 16 GiB DDR3 Memory
  • Windows 8.1
  • Hama Scorpad (PS3, using MotionInJoy and set to XBox360 mode. SCP Driver Package works as well)
  • Sharkoon Skiller USB keyboard, TeckNet X9800 mouse (Anker High precision)
  • ASUS 1920x1080 LCD (using HDMI atm.)

NOTE: I do not know which in-game setting was used exactly, but this system is also using steam's big picture mode and probably was in full screen ( non-windowed mode ).

Edited by dandeloreon