The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.16.2

[DE]Rebecca

I'm gonna go ahead and pop my forum-posting cherry in order to highlight that people who only did E Gate really only took advantage of one out of at least three different tilesets that this worked on.  That being said, E Gate is the only one that's actually been fixed; the others can still (for the most part) be done the same as before.  So good luck finding those.

Still no fix for :

1. Archwing Mod drop bug : Mods drop too far for some players, mostly clients - 4, 5, 6 or 7 kilometetres away and can't be obtained, because Lotus kicks you if you go too far.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/414313-ogma-elite-archwing-bug/#entry4577828

2. Profile UI does not update weapon rank over rank 18 for weapons that have hit rank 30 and are shown at max rank in Arsenal and Inventory. I even max ranked 2 separate dual ether's but the profile is still showing it stuck at Rank 18, so is my Kohm. Makes me unsure of whether I got the affinity for them or not.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/393702-weapons-rank-inconsistent-between-arsenal-profile-unranked-prisma-gorgon-suddenly-gains-2-ranks/#entry4345854

Edited by Sci_Ant

Hotfix 15.16.2

Changes

• AFK players will no longer receive any increase to their Warframe’s energy supply.
  • Certain mission types will no longer endlessly spawn enemies if the mission goals themselves aren't being met.

Not that I took part in the exploits but I did use lower level endless missions to farm for xp, crdits and cores, as does everyone. BUT I think DE fails to realized that if they keep "nerfing" these levels and gamemodes, the game will start to become very linear and hand-holding. People are going to find a way to exploit this game no matter what. That's what happens when you make a grind focused game. If you make the game less grindy then people would probably exploit it less 

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE DE.
Afk system got worse, nothing to do in 5 freaking weeks, now you took away E gate. What am I suppose to do now? 
This is the first game that I'm casting abilities hard on my keyboard and still counts as afk.

• Fixed incorrect Market description of Neural Sensors and Neurodes.

But you dont Fix that alad v drop Orokin cells and no Neural Sensors

DE just say you want we only get Neurals from Market

every boss has a chance to drop orokin cells, so it's not a bug

So you consider about 200 or so common fusion cores (and a load of other crap cores) 1M of grinding? GTFO! The entire supply of cores I gained from my 3 or 4 runs of E-gate for a while didn't max a single R10 mod, if just one of those is intended to be 1M worth of gameplay then f***k this game, it's turning into a crappy MMORPG, Don't make that turn DE, keep being a hybrid game like you're supposed to be, don't raise the damn grindwalls like other S#&$ty RPGs do.

On another note, that AFK timer. What do you expect Mesa, Nyx, and Banshee to do in their 4's???? "It's been forty seconds, what to do? Whether I keep using it or stop to recast, either way my energy gets used up more than it should"

2cb92e37b5add6203784c97f85269787.png

Do you realize not only old players play this game right? also is not my problem that your supply of cores were not able to max it cause i did max all the primed i did not max earlier thx to this :3 

Hotfix 15.16.2

Changes

• Certain mission types will no longer endlessly spawn enemies if the mission goals themselves aren't being met.

Yay!

Hotfix 15.16.2

Changes

• Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm 'Pilfering Swarm' Augment no longer applies to bosses.

Boo! Nobody wants to fight Nef Anyo two hundred times!

E-gate was exploit and even though i had couple of runs im glad it got fixed(kills all the fun), but if its true about nerfing every other excavation, thats just not right.

And i agree completely with the guy few pages back about changing the mechanics of dropping cores.

While on the subject of cores, you are clearly trying to push more people into archwing and constantly failing.

Chance of finding a squad on an archwing mission is minimal.

For christ sake add better credit rewards and rare cores to the drop table, im talking about all mission types.

Peace out

This smells like an Interception exploit halter.

One of the exploits was to capture a particular node (for example, Draco's C) and then prevent the Faction who controls the node from capturing any oither node.  Not only does this prolong the time spent, but it was also a ridiculously easy way to gain a ton of Syndicate rep/Experience for a weapon.

Wait you now seriously defining it as an exploit to not capture all the nodes? I think not only do you not grasp the concept of an exploit, you must be hacking to successfully obtain all nodes at once, since teamwork is an exploit these days.

Also, you should see the rep gains from the survival missions, much better than inception.

Wait you now seriously defining it as an exploit to not capture all the nodes? I think not only do you not grasp the concept of an exploit, you must be hacking to successfully obtain all nodes at once, since teamwork is an exploit these days.

Also, you should see the rep gains from the survival missions, much better than inception.

We have to go deeper....

Guys, here's a vid of E Gate.  An actual vid, not rampant assumption.

See why changes were made?

No, at the end of games like this, it still wasn't ridiculously broken, almost all of the mare just commons, so who gives a damn?

I am not one to hate on DE, I usually try to see the best in their work, but this is the end of my patience. I have been loyal to this game for more than one year and a half and I have had time to see a change. Not a good one. Recently It feels like the devs are just creating more grinding but didn't they once say that they were trying not to make this a grindfest. Well, I don't think that is it anymore, the AFK no reward thing is ridiculous and I mean insane, 1 minute --- wait I read that someone said 40 seconds when they counted. How on Earth is this a non-grinding game, its almost like since the deal with that chicken company and PWE, the game has raised its grindwall. I understand the nerf on excavation missions, that video explains it all, but the AFK timer should be at least 5 minutes. I mean, seriously? WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR A 1 MINUTE TIMER? And then nerf it more?! WTF DE? At this rate, Warframe is not going to last!

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

I'm sorry, I raged D:

Edited by CorruptPhantom