Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

How about stop sucking up to DE. You really think they didn't notice the reward "bug" they claim when they remove the 4 chroma stacking credits buff on top of each other? It's just a disgusting marketing strategy DE employs. And look at the tone of DE in the hotfix, it's just disgusting. If they cant get their S#&$ right, why release the S#&$ in the first place. Do they even play their game? If they do, what takes them so long to realise this and fix it. 

Maybe to coax people into spending plats to get chroma sooner? I know it worked on me. Never again DE.

yes nekros can only use desecrate

valkyr is used where enemy instant kills

and tanks are completelly useless for end-game content

is your best t4s team:rhino,valkyr,no desecrate nekro,chroma?

did not think so.

All you say is cute on paper

but in actual game you want keep enemy CCed not tank It.

Where is chroma effective tank , so is trinity.... and if u think chroma is better support

check-em doubles

if you want to give use to tanks give them TAUNT first and then like 10x higher hp

but because this is not the case... I will keep playing what is needed to reach efficiency

trust me no one cares if you can tank 20lvl mobs in any mission mode

we are more focused on actual team-play and target of said missions

you:Hi guys I can totally tank those mobs look at me

''enemy captured target''

''nova is bleeding''

''vauban is bleeding''

Np guys I can tank those 3 mobs here look at me

Nova:o really cool chroma U is best gamer

Vauban:much skill such wow

limbo:look i can tank all mobs at once and no one cares :( senpain notice me pls

+1

I do grind, but I take it much easier than some of you guys here. When you consider logging into Warframe with a certain dread that you have to grind all the day, perhaps it's a good moment to step away from it a few days and take a break. Since that sounds like you get burned out by it.

So you rushed Chroma for the sake of knowing that the credit issue could be a bug and possibly gets fixed, but you went for exploiting it anyway?

I guess that serves you right when they fixed it.

Learn to read before you speak, it helps for comprehension.  description of the frame gave it to us, immediately after release they open double credit weekend the next week when people have now had time to get and build it.. tell me that wasn't on purpose. Seems well thought out and planned to me, period.  Flame on since you love to

Maybe to coax people into spending plats to get chroma sooner? I know it worked on me. Never again DE.

Amen.  I never rushed before, this was obviously setup to GET us to rush and spend plat, then immediately take it away, HAHAH joke was on you.  remember, no one would care if it was fixed just before double weekend, maybe to make up for it.  OR after when people who blew plat got what they wanted out of it, for ONE simple weekend.  Weeeeeeeeee - everyone happy.  But whoever decided to do it 1 day into the weekend double credit boost....  Mean just mean.

...Never again DE, never again, you got me this time, I hope you love those kudos.

Edited by SimpleSilence

Still got 17.5 million so I am happy regardless. And it was pretty obvious this was an exploit cause you'd need to buy a booster in cases you wanted double credits. Why would they enable such a mechanic on a frame and make themselves earn less money from the people who buy the boosters?

... Being invincible in the rift isn't tanking... You put that level of an enemy in the rift with you, lets see you eat damage. Wait. You can't because Limbo isn't a tank. 

ffs.

Thank you. People also forget that Effigy is pretty good CC too. 

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Any reason why this has not been edited into the OP? I mean, at least for once you're letting us know you've nerfed fixed something, but this smells fishy.

Edited by goatwithbenefits

Learn to read before you speak, it helps for comprehension.  description of the frame gave it to us, immediately after release they open double credit weekend the next week when people have now had time to get and build it.. tell me that wasn't on purpose. Seems well thought out and planned to me, period.  Flame on since you love to

The description for Effigy said, -literally-, that there is a additional credit chance with a multiplier. Plus, if you given a read on the wiki page, it also confirms that this is meant for killing enemies with the said ability to gain this.

There's more than enough info to be gathered about that frame before you decide to craft/buy him.

I do not see the bashing of DE fixing the unintended feature when it clearly wasn't working the way it should. And, given the fact that it started to spiral out of control since everyone started to know about it and warped team setups, they did well to do that.

Edited by Second_Measure

STEALTH NERF: Torid now only has 30 ammo reserve instead of 60

Are you using angstrum or castana's at the same time as Torid?

Since if you have both on, it seems to default to lowest ammo reserve out of the two weapons. DE have yet to change it, its been like that since they made changes to launcher type weapons.

Its not a stealth nerf from the latest patch.

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.

BIG +1

Thank you so much for this ^_^

Now I laugh, cause I see everyone rage :D

meh, i knew it was going to get fixed soon >.> ...but not this soon...I thought they could let it slide till the end of the double weekend..maybe? too much wishful thinking I guess <.< oh well good while it lasted! crying about the fix is silly >.>, you are all grown up gamers and should know better by now <.<..

why the hell my eyes keeps shifting <.>............

*cough cough* Crowd Control *cough *cough*

Honestly after a while it gets annoying seeing how much people complain that Chroma deals 'terrible damage'. Pretty much all of the non-overpowered/regular frames deal 'terrible damage' once you get past a certain point. Chroma is no different, sure, but unlike some of the other warframes Chroma has some decent close-range CC and survivability.

Drop down an effigy and it will a) soak up damage b) scream and give all the enemies in the area a headache for a few seconds and c) spreads some lovely status effects, I recommend cold or electricity, maybe fire if you wanna spread panic. The only down downside is that is the worst energy-sink of all time, ever. I mean, 10 energy per second and you lose the ability to gain energy from restores? That's just downright sad.

Many other Warframes have much better CC that compliment their abilities/efficiency/duration loss. If you max efficiency on Chroma, you lose duration for the other two to an EXTREME extent, not like other powers with other 'Frames.

Average time before non-grind-nerf bug fix?

-> months... or never

Average time before some good balance (not un-balance again, but in different direction.. as usual)?

-> even more...  (more than "never" is Soon™)

Average time before nerfing farming?

-> next update ;P... even on saturday... and hidden at page 7 of other hotfix feedback forum thread.

Yet again we clearly see DE priorities.. other bugs can exists.. but less grind? No way... it must be fixed imidiatelly.

Grindframe ;)

P. S.

Yes.. that was a bug, and it should be fixed.

But this bug was not the only one, and certainly not the most annoing one, and other exists for months.

u wot m8?

This bug was not only extremely simple but it was known exactly what caused it. It most likely involved changes to at most 20 lines of code and could have been as few as just one. The the time for a bug to get fixed comes from the complexity of a bug and finding the exact reasons why it occurs. This is why when telling them about a bug reproduction steps are super important. As it helps in the finding the exact reasons why the bug occurs part. This is something that given the simplicity of the bug probably took one coder something like 15 minutes at most to throw together. Yes they need to fix other things too but this was something extremely simple to fix. It doesn't mean they aren't working on fixing other bugs and it doesn't mean that they're directly nerfing farming.

It just means that someone was in the office, saw that you could double end of mission credit rewards by having a Chroma Effigy out at extract and did the tiny amount of change necessary to fix it.

(This part isn't meant for you just some of the others in the thread)

Put the pitchforks and torches down guys. Seriously, it was an extremely simple bug and they fixed it. Big deal.