Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,047 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

after carefully reading posts from megan, skree, draice, and red_text... the only matching writing style is: Draice's

quite obviously so. Megan's lines don't flow like red_text's, Skree's few available words are closer, but somehow miss the stream-of-consciousness found in the red...  Penelope Winslow Snorkelsby's Wyrmius highscore disqualifies her completely, noone can rack up enough time to be good at wyrmius _and_ have time to write red texts...

Draice is the only candidate left. Direct quote. out of context:

"I did play around with mesh scale variables, just to see what would happen if I made it bigger, and doing so introduced jittering bugs with the tendrils, and they also clipped through the floor. The goal was to keep these syandanas relatively small, so that they would be compatible with all the Warframes, including Saryn and her 'floofs'."

Can you feel it? can you feel the flow? this quote has rhythm, it has rhyme!

After a thorough investigation I've come to the conclusion it cannot be anyone but Penelope Winslow Snorkelsby. The evidence is staggering:

• We can't see Penelope's face, and we can't see red text's face. Coincidence? I think not.
  • The misspelled words "apeeling" and "egg-cellent" hint towards the true identity. What do we get when peeling an egg? Egg white. Who dresses themselves in white bedsheets? Only Ghosts!
  • It's a little known fact that the first Dance Dance Revolution tournaments were held soon after founding the first colonies in an attempt to appease the local nature spirits. Only an eggs-pert from that era would dare to attempt a world tour of this.
  • Like red text, she hides herself through skillful application of a flat surface. Creative, cunning, convicted.

Red Text is not a single person

It is a conspiracy!

I think Red Text is Both [DE]Megan and DERebecca, at the very last, Possibly others, Maybe Even [DE]Adam, What better way to throw suspicion away from himself that start the hunt for Himself, placing him above suspicion!

All of them need to be watched during update deployments!