The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.2

DE_Adam

Orokin color picker? Awesome!

Unstuck command? AWEsome!

Different tinting (color picking options I presume?)? AWESOME!

Now I can finally take Gold color on the golden bits and bops and the rest on the normal color scheme I normally have! (I wanted to combine Edo and targis Prime armors but the colour combo you can apply messes up the way I wanted to do it)

Hmmm the overload augment doesn't seem to match what the DC voted for.

K8HSIq4.jpg

The one that won the vote for the design council was the damaging arc when enemies were hit by overload, yet the augment we got was the one that came in third place. Why did you decide to choose this augment? This does nothing to help overload still being lackluster. I was really hoping for the augment to arc to enemies to increase the damage.

DE picks either the most liked one, or the of the runner ups. As you have seen, they picked the runner up. They have done this before so I don't know why you're surprised.

Oh where, oh where has the new E gate gone. Oh where, oh where can it be?

In other news Rhino Charge and slash dash still one hit in PvP and only take 25 energy...wat.

Also don't think overload should go through WALLS when it one hits a full health/shield rhino with full health IRON SKIN.

Oh please, Overload is already sad enough..

could you guys please fix my multiplayer problem what happens is one

1. I join a online game and it stops loading for a minuet and then starts loading again

2.It tells me that i lost connection to the host and will b brung to the multiplayer menu

this happens every time when i try to join a freind or just a random sever

but relays work fine

i learned to alter my playstyle because of how frequently i was trapped when i started playing this game.

to now have the freedom to go bonkers climbing up everything, everywhere...

/me cries a little.

thank you! thank you! thank you!

for FINALLY implementing an /unstuck command

the bit about the logout and auto ticket gen is also a nice touch. kudos DE.

You should totally think about put a maximum amount of seconds gained by War Cry augment mod. Something like 5 seconds. 

Because in some defense and survival/exavation mission, where enemies are all near each others, it's possible to have an infinite buff. It could be ok with another one, but Warcry gives +50% attack speed to everyone, -50% to enemy armor and -30% to enemy speed and all of them stack with other mods.

It a bit too much.

Once the enemys are killed, only the +50%AS last.

this uag may allow low duration build for valkyr?

hes not broken hes balanced get over it

I don't use Exca often, and I hate these changes. the ult's animation speed is waaaay too fast and it lost his flavor. and killing infested with exca's ult has never been harder than now. and It's rly frustrating to kill 1/2 of the surrounding enemis where a rhino could so better in a wider area.

Radial range was nice. I would trade a bit of range for a radial range on javelin. same for blind.

• Added an ‘unstuck’ command to help players escape from areas they would otherwise have had to leave the Mission to escape. 

Thanks!

Also, those augments sound fun. I will have to try out the Warcry augment immediately.

Nice update. But I just joined a game, spawned under the map, typed /unstuck and... got teleported under the map again. It's true, how do you determine a "last valid position" when there is none ?

Maybe set a generic spawn point in case this happens ? This could fix the issue.

• Added various performance improvements for low spec computers.

Thank you D.EEEEE... :3 I run so fast when I'm in the liset right now!(if only I could have the same framerate during missions)

...Hey hold on, where is grate prime?

Edited by unknow99

Everthing about this hotfix/update is awesome and i'm grateful for, except...

Volt -- Capacitance (Overload Augment): Converts 3% of damage dealt into shields split between Volt and allied Tenno.

Edited by Bazools

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

Same with Torid - Heavy caliber 10/10 make it drop from 100 accuracy to 2.7 (wait, whaaat? Is it me bad at maths or..?)