Ask A Cephalon, April 16

DE_Adam

Hello Cordylon,

Do you have any data on civilian life in the Origin System? I have never seen any civilian presence in the mission areas I've gone to.

To elaborate, what do they wear? What is their crusine? Is there room for comforts in this war torn star system?

- DSMK2

We could create proxies and have the Cephalon's manage these proxies to take care of the ships. They have powerful and multi-tasking available AI. Having a Cephalon control a robotic crew to control a ship actually would do very well in increasing our effectiveness across the system. With a singular entity controlling the ship (like the Neural Sentry in the Orokin Towers), synergy and quick response in-battle would be key in ensuring victory in most-any encounter. We'd have an army available to us with the Cephalon's in control of the ships. Of course, to ensure conformity, having the Lotus be in charge, or a Tenno Squad onboard each ship could help ensure that any rampancy in Cephalon programming doesn't result in in-fighting.

Greeting Cephalon, I was wondering if you would answer this for me...

Who is Stalker? and why is he so hell bent on stopping us?

Does Teshin know him? Is He Teshin?

Lastly, just how is it that he knows where we are at any given time?

Hello Cordylon,

Do you have any data on civilian life in the Origin System? I have never seen any civilian presence in the mission areas I've gone to.

To elaborate, what do they wear? What is their crusine? Is there room for comforts in this war torn star system?

- DSMK2

I second this one.

What is life like for the average human in the Origin System?

Edited by TheJadrimian

Cephalon Cordylon: I recommend you (and your squad) review several questions when attempting to commandeer an enemy vessel:· Where would we relocate a stolen Grineer or Corpus vessel to?

· Who would operate it?

Temporarily Patch Ordis into the Systems or activate an Auto Pilot like Darvo recently did with Operation Blackout

· How will we defend the ship once it has been safely relocated?

Doesn't really matter, won't be our problem, see below for reason why not.

· What would we do with said ship?

Sell it to Darvo for Credits or alternatively Corpus ships to the Perrin Sequence and Grineer Ships to the Steel Meridian, or any other Syndicate that might be interested.

· What was the point of taking this ship in the first place?

To Sell it to Darvo or one of the Syndicates.

Another option would be to scavenge useful components to rebuild the Relays.

Edited by Ebondevil

Cephalon Cordylon: I recommend you (and your squad) review several questions when attempting to commandeer an enemy vessel:· Where would we relocate a stolen Grineer or Corpus vessel to?

· Who would operate it?
Temporarily Patch Ordis into the Systems or activate an Auto Pilot like Darvo recently did with Operation Blackout

· How will we defend the ship once it has been safely relocated?
Doesn't really matter, won't be our problem, see below for reason why not.

· What would we do with said ship?
Sell it to Darvo for Credits or alternatively Corpus ships to the Perrin Sequence and Grineer Ships to the Steel Meridian, or any other Syndicate that might be interested.

· What was the point of taking this ship in the first place?
To Sell it to Darvo or one of the Syndicates.

Another option would be to scavenge useful components to rebuild the Relays.

Darvo only kept those ships running temporarly.

It takes a large crew and alot of resources to maintain ships that big.

Darvo would probably not be interested.

Also the syndicates are against the Corpus and Grineer, it would look bad to be using their ships.

If you'll permit, I have 5 questions:

1. Do you think you could beat Watson at Jeopardy?

2. Do you think you could beat Joshua at War Games?

3. Siri + Ordis = Sumaris.  Are Cephalon born (as an A.I. Third) or manufactured by hand?

4. Why/How does Loki's Decoy, which by description is a "holographic copy", take damage?

5. What anti-virus software do you use?

Edited by (PS4)forty_FOKELS

You mentioned that the Grineer do what is best in the name of the Queens. Where do the Steel Meridian stand in this? Are they not Grineer?

Also you mention that taking a ship would be difficult for us, but when the Lotus has us rerouting a ship doesn't that mean she is taking a ship? Where does she get the resources to have extra ships on hand? Its not like we share the resources we gather in mission, and all the defense targets are Tenno, or some very important item that she obviously wants no one else to have. Not to mention the large crews used to keep the relays in check. Which I am still surprised there are still crews willing to sit in a relay after losing several.