The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Hypethread

Habba

Nope, 16.5 isn't today. 16.4 was only last week, and 16.5 is one of the semi-major updates, so no.

This Hypetrain is a fail, because it'd be 16.4.5, not 16.5.

Heck, Rebecca even said there's no 16.5 today. Failed hype is failed.

Actually she just sadi 16.5 isn´t confirmed, she didn´t said it is not coming.

I think they meant U17 will feature an event that brings back the Sentient, but they won't be implemented as a permanent new faction in the game until later.

Yeah I can see that, them coming into the game as event/enemy but not an full on faction, like the Grinner?, I just hope that the Seintintal Lab is for U17, the dojos really needs some love    

Yeah I can see that, them coming into the game as event/enemy but not an full on faction, like the Grinner?, I just hope that the Seintintal Lab is for U17, the dojos really needs some love    

Sorry, this is bothering me. 

Sentient - Our ancient adversaries, long believed forever gone, but soon returning. 

Sentinel - Those floating things that follow us around in missions. 

I assume that the Sentients will have regular missions on release, though they might initially key lock them for balancing or story purposes.  I would guess that the odds of there being a new lab is related to how much tech they can think of for it. 

Sorry, this is bothering me. 

Sentient - Our ancient adversaries, long believed forever gone, but soon returning. 

Sentinel - Those floating things that follow us around in missions. 

I assume that the Sentients will have regular missions on release, though they might initially key lock them for balancing or story purposes.  I would guess that the odds of there being a new lab is related to how much tech they can think of for it. 

Sorry ^^

But yeah, that's what Im thinking, normal missions, like void keys missions and so, and then once we kown them, they'll be added as an real faction after, but I really hope they are added, in an mission, then after a few wees or so, added as real faction, but what I really want is the New Lab, if its not in the next U17, or something new for the Dojo, going to be a little dispointed.  

Okay, the list of things they hoped to include in 16.5:

- Nightmare mode Law of Retribution

- Vermillion Storm claw stance, via tac alert

- Event pre-viewing Tyl Regor's underwater lab tileset

- Customize interior Liset colours

- Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch PVP mode, as well as 3 new PVP maps

- Already overdue on the Syandana with the new cloth physics, so I'll include it

Everything else, including Sentients, Parkour 2.0, Excal re-work, new bosses, are all later.... way later.

Certainly seemed implied, but it was never confirmed. They just said that the "Tomb" would have more hints and clues.

pretty sure Vermillion storm is the Tonfa stance. there is a new claw stance and it's called Four Riders. It's dropped from the manics

For the week of April 27 - May 1, we're only Hotfixing as necessary (yesterday we Hotfixed, etc). No ".1" incremental Updates in the pipe for this week, Tenno!

dang i was hoping for something to keep me up through exam week