May 1St: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Community Hot Topics  

2,309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Archwing Assassinations:

I dont care if we crawl to "get" to the boss, as long as all Archwing bosses require flying to kill. 

1) If its not bigger than King King, its not an Archwing boss. These are ok to be slow. Several examples have already been posted by others.

2) If its not in space, its not an Archwing boss.

3) If it cant fly, its not an Archwing boss.  If it can fly, it should be Tenno based in scale and power, unless its a space station size or ground boss. See Rule 1.

im no game designer to talk about bosses but id rather have bosses that are purely challenging than having them have invulnerability periods. most bosses in warframe are like that and it just turns into a waiting game bored out of my mind to just wait for the opening that lasts less than a second.

im no game designer to talk about bosses but id rather have bosses that are purely challenging than having them have invulnerability periods. most bosses in warframe are like that and it just turns into a waiting game bored out of my mind to just wait for the opening that lasts less than a second.

Look up Chromehounds Secret Weapons, no invicibility phases.

Look at fighting dragons in Neverwinter, no invincibilty phases.

Just big, mean and tough.

Bosses:

For the most part I like them.  Giving the bosses more character is always great.

Existing Bosses:

Complete invincibility I cant say I care for unless it makes sence for the boss's design to be that way.  Ones I think are appropiate and add to the character are Vors bubble (you cant affect him but he cant affect you either and it is only for a very short timeframe), and Lephantis (it is a super anchient infested with outer hide so tough it would deflect bullets and ignore weaponry).

Bosses like Ruk and Hek, dont look like they should be completly immune to damage at all, they do however look like they would take greatly reduced damage (ruk with the heavy armour, more so than hek and his armoured turkey).  Having elements add appropiatly to the situation (Ruk having shorter/longer gaps before cooling due to heat/cold damage applied to him as an example) could add a lot to the tactics of these fights.

Nef Anyo:

Definatly an interesting take of the corpus religious prolification/indoctrination thats always been in the game (like the prayer points/shrines).  Shows that he isnt really just the Tenno technology smuggler any more.  Prehaps linking him to the seargnet (that now looks after his smuglling opperations) could add ot it further.

Tyl Regor:

HIs appearance needs to be more warframe less pixar.

While the new look is interesting it really doesnt seem to fit the role of "Lead cloning researcher" (he always seemed to come across with that Dr. Frankenstein feel).  Sure I can see him creating his "monster" that the new appearance would fit but not so much altering himself and still continuing as a lead researcher.

Kela De Thaym:

Looks good though, I think she needs to look less Cruella de Vil and more badarse female grineer soldier.

Primed Mods:

Not phased either way, they do add to the creep and make previous mods obsolete (and the fusion put into them).

They do need to however stop being used as balancing fixes (like Primed Point Blank) and simply be more a power choice.

Oddly though the kinds of upgrades they offer seem like they would fo been a great way to go with focus (IE. innate boosts that when added with the original mods would give the same result, rather than seperate mods in of themselves, IE; Flow mod + focus flow upgrade = primed flow effect).

Archwing:

Needs most of the things listed and no doubt has always had plans to head in that direction.  Archwing really just needs more mission types and to be fledged out more than it currently is (Archwing effectivly being in a late alpha stage), sharkwing will obviously add to that too.

A note on the affinity gain increase, that isnt just an issue with the affinity gain on Sabotage and Exterminates for Archwing it is an issue across most non-endless missions (exterminate is just one of the lowest affinity for effort gains).

Edited by Loswaith

Not sure theres really a point in voting in these pulls anymore,

U (DE) dont seem to take the actual results of the votes seriously, 

as in,... u dont change the things that got downvoted??? - so whats the point in these votes really??

Regarding the Primed mods, Primed continuity/Flow are very usefull and importent,....

Mods like Primed fast hands, are totally useless, and a waste of time and resourses....

It really shouldent be that hard to figure that utility mods like Power range/strengh/duration etc. etc. would be the most sought after mods to make primed versions of....

Regarding Archwing.

as someone else mentioned, we need mission types common to space flight sims,

and much bettere intregration with normal mission types.

And seriously, whats the point in Sharkwing if no one can even be bothered to play regular Archwing missions??

Edited by D3ST

Archwing is definitely in its place here with hot-topics, but are the other options really being discussed that much?

I would like to see a response from DE on their recent 'balance' of semi-auto weapons. Will you compensate with more damage? If not why? If so why? Will you raise the fire-rate cap? If so why? If not why?

Re: Archwing: Yes.  Pretty much every area in that list is needed to improve this mode.  I personally liked Archwing quite a bit when it came out, but it got stale more quickly than other modes primarily because the reward vs time investment is so bad.  But everything listed in the poll is either a pain point that would make it more playable or a feature that would give me a reason to play it again.

Except conclave.

Boss Creep/Evolution

Boss redesigns are welcome for many of the old bosses that still use generic models and have more or less generic attacks to go with them. However, many bosses suffer from the exact same problems: Too many invulnerability phases/too much invulnerability time. This trend needs to stop. For example, fighting Sargus Ruk or Lech Kril is an extremely boring chore. When you spend more than 75% of the fight literally just WAITING to do damage, there is an obvious problem. This was addressed for Jackal, this needs to be addressed for other bosses as well. Vor is an alright example. He goes invincible, summons guards, you kill the guards, then you can attack him again. But during that time he is invincible, you are actually doing SOMETHING, not just staring or running around like an idiot while you wait. Kril and Ruk both spend absurd amounts of time completely invulnerable to damage, while they continue to attack you. Seriously, this is not okay. I'm fine with a boss taking longer to kill or taking a bit less damage (sort of like Lephantis) in order to feel a little more epic to fight, but a boss literally being immune to all damage and abilities purely to make the fight take longer is the exact opposite of epic.

Primed Mods

I have mixed feelings on the primed mods. On the one hand, they should feel useful and worthwhile for the cost investment of powering up a 10 rank legendary mod. On the other hand, many of the mods that are actually potential candidates for being Primed mods are cases where the base version that we've had forever should have just been better/costed less, or they end up being band-aid fixes for poorly balanced weapon categories/classes. Primed Point Blank and Primed Ravage are no replacement for shotguns being properly buffed and balanced compared to rifles. Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation is no replacement for pistols getting properly balanced ammo pools/returns from ammo pickups based on their fire rate/magazine capacity. Primed Fast Hands still feels quite useless compared to basically any other option that could provide more damage, since the actual effect on reload time is more like a 35% than 55% because of how the calculation works.

Archwing

The one word to sum up what Archwing needs is MORE. Archwing basically needs more everything. There's a shortage of maps, wings, weapons, game modes, etc. It needs drastically more content to be considered a serious part of the game. Why is there only one Corpus map? Why is there no Grineer sabotage? Eyes of Blight showed it was definitely possible. Why are most of the weapons terrible? There really only seems to be one or two good weapon options for the entire mode. Dual Decurions are a basically damn joke, too little ammo with too much recoil in random directions for not enough damage to justify it. Assassination missions would be a good addition, along with other gametypes though preferably not Survival or Defense. Some modes and missions that shift between archwing and normal gameplay would be interesting, as long as the player knows it will happen before starting the mission so they don't get caught with a fresh wing/weapon in a high level mission. I know they plan to do this with the next raid, but I want to see it outside the raid.

Flight controls should be player choice between the current system and the free-flight many players expected. Archwing needs a missile warning for the often completely silent Hellion Dargyn missiles considering we were giving at least two abilities that serve no other purpose than dealing with these missiles. Loot crates/caches of some kind would be welcome to encourage some exploration, since currently the only reasonable way to play is rushing. More resources should drop and mods/resources should be made easier to see, along with a fix for the bug that causes them to be randomly flung out into space for clients with no hope of ever collecting them. The mini-map needs to give some kind of indication for an enemy being slightly above/below vs far above/below. The red icon for an enemy that shows when not zooming in should not go away when you do zoom in, so you can actually still sort of see really distant targets. This icon should also properly show where you need to aim in order to hit the enemy based on its movement vector, so you can properly lead targets for long shots with the Velocitus for example. And better affinity for non-interception missions would be wonderful. Interception can level equipment quickly, but the others hardly get them anywhere. Don't bother with Archwing Conclave. Just don't.

New Avatars

Couldn't hurt to have more, particularly if they come up with more interesting bosses for the Corpus, or other interesting options like Syndicates. But as you can probably gather from my old-school Rhino avatar, this affects me very little. Because these things are seriously not worth Platinum. Let me buy them with credits, even large amounts of credits.

so basically they chose whatever they want and we just have to roll with it. guess that's one way to avoid facing community concerns that don't side themselves with de. 

Maybe so, still i always found at least 1 subject on the poll that actually interest me (Archwing and boss on this one) so i'm ok with it.

I don't do boss fights that often so I don't know much about the reworks ATM.

The few bosses I have fought (outside Jackal) suffer the same thing  that Destiny does. The boss isn't all that tough, but has way too much backup. Challenge isn't quantity, that's just what I like to call 'artificial difficulty'. Bullet sponge boss, lots and lots and lots of endless spawns to help. Not all that creative or challenging. Just exhausting and annoying. So when reworks happen, I'd hope the boss gets smarter. Not more henchmen. Smarter as in, they know how to take cover, they can defend themselves (not invincible) against some incoming attacks. They have a variety of attacks, some not so bad, others that can possibly wipe you out if you're not careful.

Primed mods are a mixed bag to me. I love using them, I doubt I'll ever get them leveled fully since I can't afford it. But aren't they causing more and more unbalanced power creep for players? Isn't that a current complaint? So either prime them all, or just don't do any more. Balance the enemies in terms of power, not just via us equipping a mod. Or, just keep them to utility perhaps.

Archwing, I don't play it at all right now. We need more missions that aren't so wide open visually. Makes it hard to see, shoot, find your treasure.......

Would be nice to get in some tight spaces (space rocks/caves/ships) and be able to explore and treasure hunt while at it. Right now it's just tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of enemies (again with the numbers) and a lot of space. Needs more obstacles and meaningful things.

I still seriously want that meteor monster that you have to go in after (that space worm thing from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back is looking good).

Maybe so, still i always found at least 1 subject on the poll that actually interest me (Archwing and boss on this one) so i'm ok with it.

but shouldn't they all be relevant? i mean it is community hot topics, not staff hot topics. but then, that would force staff to have to address things they'd rather not, so. 

just found it a peculiar system is all, I mean it does have its sense but it isn't really the sort you'd think staff would be so obvious about promoting. 

I didn't realize that Archwing is part of the community Hot Topics. I made a thread in General Feedback here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/452329-general-archwing-feedback/

Edit: The contents of the post are copied/pasted for those who don't want to go to the other thread:

I feel like most players don't like Archwing, but I feel like De doesn't understand why. There are only 10 weapons so far.  If we had a choice of 10 archwings, and 50 weapons, it wouldn't nearly be so boring.  Everything about archwing is the grindiest part of the grind, and I didn't realize that until recently.

I opted to do the Limbo Theorum quest shortly before Eyes of Blight came out.  The Limbo Theorum quest has its own problems, chief among them was the level 25 Archwing intercept that we're expected to complete.  I was able to solo it with hit-and-run tactics, but I think I burned 2 or 3 revives before I completed it (and that was before the Archwings had their own stats).  I spent the 40 plat on Tellurium because I don't feel like grinding for it on Uranus to make Itzal. Once that's leveled up to 30, I'll basically be done with Archwing until there's some fun, interesting weapons.

Getting the pieces for a non-prime frame? Kinda fun, especially when you have the boss figured out.  Getting the resources for a non-prime weapon?  Easy enough, just farm where you need.  Getting the pieces for an Archwing?  I didn't know I had to get the pieces for Elytron from Uranus intercept.  And do Onorix Blades even exist in the Earth Intercept drop table?  Getting archwing parts is as tedious or more tedious than getting Prime parts.

Archwing has none of the infrastructure that makes Warframe fun.  The controls are solid, the graphics are good, the combat is fun and frenetic, but getting new weapons and archwings is a dreadful chore.  I don't even know where half the things drop.  Do I get Onorix blades from the same mission as the handles? If so, why do I have 10 handles and no blades?  Why can't they just be a single blueprint requiring materials just like every other weapon in the game? That kind of thing just adds to the tedium, and makes the game feel more grindy and cash-grabby.  

I understand why De went with this direction of splitting up the Archwing weapon parts and Archwing parts the way they did, but I 100% disagree with that decision.  Splitting the weapons up into pieces to be found in archwing missions means farming for specific parts, which is basically worthless.  When you're farming for plastids, Rubedo, Ferrite, etc, you're farming for resources that, if you don't need them now, you can use them on something else later.  Onorix handles only work for Onorix, and that doesn't help me at all.  Treating Archwing like Prime Access is an absolute nightmare for people who want to try out the new stuff in that mode.  In the case of Elytron, I can understand, and I hope it's a makeshift measure until there is an Archwing boss that can drop those pieces.  For the rest of it, requiring us to find specific pieces for specific weapons is what makes it feel much less fun than farming for resources to build Warframe weapons.

When you build an event like Eyes of Blight around something that was rushed out the door with 1/10 the features of the 'main game,' it almost-literally highlights and magnifies the flaws within that game mode.  Having to do the same mission 10+ times of varying difficulty when we have 3 Archwings, 6 Arch-guns, and 4 Arch-melee becomes tedious quickly.  On top of that, I'd heard a rumor that the Eyes of Blight was rigged, that the relays that were destroyed were so destroyed as a prescripted event.  Destroying the relays did nothing but stagger when the Void trader shows up for whom. IF that's true (and I emphasize IF), then they had us playing the worst part of the game chasing our tails and banging our heads against brick walls.  If that's true, that's positively deplorable; I expect better from De than to give us a no-win scenario like that.

I really like Archwing as a concept, but as part of Warframe, it just sucks the fun out of the experience.  It doesn't help matters that Archwing was changed to be basically a separate game.  Nothing about our warframes carries over into Archwing now.  When I could boost the defense on my archwing by using a frame with a higher armor rating, it made it all feel cohesive. Now it has its own separate stats that level as it goes, so my frame is just window dressing.

Having a maximum of one archwing mission per planet is frustrating because it dramatically limits what we can do with our archwings on each planet.  If I want to do easy Intercept, I go to Earth, if I want must-be-level-30-everything Intercept, I go to Uranus. There are no other intercept missions with an "in between" difficulty.  That's really frustrating because Earth Intercept is boring and too easy, and Uranus is frustratingly too hard (I'm talking dead within seconds of my first enemy seeing me).  Saturn would be a good middle ground, but that mission is an exterminate.

Just so that this feedback isn't too rant-y in nature, I offer some suggestions to make Archwing more enjoyable:

1) Make weapons require resources like every other weapon.  The specific pieces for specific weapons mentality only works for prime and boss-dropped weapons.
2) Archwing bosses, please.  I know this is in development, but it needs to happen sooner rather than later.
3) More archwing missions. One per planet works for the current setup, but not very well, IMO.
4) Make Warframes more than just decoration.  I'm not sure exactly how, but what warframe you have equipped should affect the Archwing in some way.

Despite all that's written here, I do like Archwing, both in concept and execution, but a lot of the "meta" game that makes Warframe great is absent in Archwing, and that needs to be remedied if we want more people to experience this action-packed game mode.

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83

Bosses: I have nothing to say about bosses really, I like the boss revamps, and that's all there is to say.

Primed Mods:  I feel that Primed Fast Hands was pretty pointless, as I don't think many people use normal Fast Hands.  I also fell that Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation was pointless as well, as rank three on the normal is more than enough.

Archwing: I voted yes for practically every option in the Archwing category, but I especially liked the idea of yaw pitch and roll controls.  Increased resource drops in Archwing would also be awesome.

New Avatars: I really have no opinion here, I am unlikely to ever buy avatar packs because I see them as a waste of money.  Even if they were free, I would probably stick to my Cal-Prime avatar anyway.

stop trying to turn crap bosses into something difficult; leave the learning curve in. Mayhaps add a second set on bosses to each planet (on a random/rotating/alert status, just like Phorid), the basic easy one and a more advanced "nightmare" boss on a different level/set of conditions

the goal is to allow anyone to complete the star chart from Mercury to Pluto with a Skana. That should still remain in place. but optional side bosses/player hunters/alert type stuff? different story

p.s. doesnt matter what you guys do with Corpus bosses... no one is gonna take stockbrokers/laborers/weekend warriors serious, considering we have warrior races and aliens and lazers, blazers, and all kinda azers running around in the system. Just not skeery enough

Archwing -

I dont feel there is enought content for Archwing, right now there are only a few maps that are not that interesting. To me it feel like i am playing a bad version of "Decent, The game mode needs a lot more work, if you wanted us to feel like we were playing Robotech then you missed the mark by quite a bit. 

I think the expansion of weapons, bosses and missions would help but without a good way (affinity boost) to level up said weapons of wings, it will force players in to a mind numbing grind we have currently. This is one place in the game that the "grind wall" has actually stopped me, I simply cannot force myself to play more then 1 or 2 missions before I become so aggravated by the pathetic amount of affinity you gain that I go back to grinding the Void/Syndicate/Dark Sectors/Mastery Exp.

Primed Mods -

At this point primed mods are just becoming the new "end game" state witch to me was defeating the purpose they were introduced as. Primed MOD's are not really adding to the game, they are the same mods we have always had but better. But people feel they must have primed mods maxxed or near maxxed to be viable.

I would like to see a Primed Vigor (+440% Health/Shields) cant be used with Vitality or Redirection. I really do not want to see any Primed Corrupted Mods.

A) Bosses:

Let's see:

Vor -  I don't mind his design for Mercury. It's the first boss of the game and the Invicibility stages aren't obnoxious.

Jackal - Pretty good design, still fairly challenging even with stronger frames/weapons. Don't mind his weak point

The Sergeant - Hilariously easy. His "stealth Mode" was always a joke, since he is still marked with on the radar and on the waypoint. I'd like a revamp in his case, cause he is a total pushover.

Vay Hek - Screw that guy. He must be the most obnoxious, damage tanking enemy in the whole game. His vulnerable stage is short as hell, he replenishes health if you take too long to damage him again AND since he is flying for most of the fight, most short ranged weapons are useless. He really needs some rebalancing

Alad V - He is kind of all over the place to me. I can solo him easily with some frames, but can't keep myself alive with others. I'll just leave it to me being bad with some frames instead of blaming the design in this part. He is fine.

Sargas Ruk - Again, I really enjoy this boss. Even with stronger equipments, he makes me work for the win. One of the few enemies in which using weapons that deal big damage in fewer shots is worth more.

Lephantis - Pretty good also. A bit on the easy side if you have a team with lots of burst damage, but that's just a nitpick.

Overall, I don't mind using weakpoints/invicibility stages as long as you make the fight feel like it's progressing. I hate bosses that will just take damage and use the same attack patterns and just drop dead as soon as the health depletes. I like seeing bosses looking more desperate, using more reckless moves or, in case of pretty badass bosses, removing limiters and such.

And the bosses that I'd count as more challenging are actually the ones with more units, like the Hyena Pack and the Grustrag Three. Dealing with 3-4 enemies at the same time is much more challenging than dealing with 1 really strong one.

2) Prime Mods.

I don't mind personally, but I agree with the argument that prime mods are just another way to deepen the power creep in the game. Just another way to stretch the farm, instead of actually adding really good endgame content.

3) Archwing.

I can see the archwing having a great potential into being one of the best parts of the game. But the whole mode still feels really floaty and lacking at parts.

I can point out several games with good space combat, but I'll try to say what would make ME like playing it more:

- Lock-on: Decent lock-on on weapons and abilities. Yes, we have tracking abilities and such, but they still use the normal on-ground reticules and don't give much in terms of aim. We are fighting in free, fast-paced 3D space and lock-on would help us shoot those small dots on the other side of the map.

- Better minimap: An spherical mini-map would be much better than the circular one, since would give us a better look on where the enemies are and would make epth perception easier at longer ranges

-More interactivity: You know how we can stealth kill enemies in the normal game and you allowed us to hack moas in the last event? I'd love to be able to just jump one one of those laser ospreys we fight and just use his laser to kill half a dozen enemies before the moa gets destroyed.

-Block: PLEASE a way to block attack on the fly, instead of the just relying on one finicky shield ability. Just one shield/block that uses your stamina instead of your energy would be great and make fights less stressful.

And lastly, some great bosses. Sell me on my space ninja cutting an equally skilled enemy or a HUGE warship on outer space.

Those a the things that would make me enjoy archwing as much as the normal game.

4) I woudn't care. I don't buy avatar packs. No opinion on the matter.

Edited by Importuno

Would honestly like to see more Infested Bosses. Golem will be only the second of two current ones, and that's a rework of a boss that was removed. Realistically, given that the Sentients will probably have a boss as well when they launch, I'd only expect one at most.

Maybe an Infested Assassin? I know they mentioned they have nothing planned, but it would complete the faction trifecta and give another incentive/concern with running Infestated Invasions.

Urk, this poll...

How do you feel about the recent boss reworks/updates?

'Recent'? I've been active for most of a year. There have been no boss reworks in that time.

Yes, J3 was removed, the Grineer bosses got upgrades, etc.

But recent?

I wonder how much of your active player-base is even aware of those bosses' previous iterations.

1. Do you think the stakes should be high when bosses are involved? Should bosses be just assassination targets without much impact? Maybe a mix of epic and ordinary? 2. Would you like to see more mini-bosses added? 3. Are you happy with the recent boss updates? What else would you improve, if anything?

1. Depends on how you define 'boss', or what qualifies a target for Assassination.

"Assassination contracts are not to be taken lightly. Eliminating this target will have a significant impact on enemy forces.' -- the Lotus

There's a difference between a coup d'etat (i.e. targeting hierarchical leaders), an assassination to sow disorder (i.e. targeting central linchpins in an enemy's infrastructure/adminnistration.logistics), one to demoralize (i.e. killing a popular hero (e.g. Ruk or Kril), one to distract (this'd be a plot-mission, don't have any of those), etc.

Different targets, different missions, different fights - high stakes all around.

2. Not until "normal" enemies are more than 'throw enough bullets at the player until statistics says we win'.

Also, isn't that what Eximii are supposed to be?

3. Without knowing what, specifically, you're talking about - I can't answer this.

-> No opinion on this topic.

Are you happy with the primed mods that have been released so far?

No.

Mods that straight-up make other mods obsolete should not exist.

If nothing else, because it's bad design.

-> I’m not happy with any of them.

That said:

Primed Continuity - Power creep.

Primed Flow - ... Need I remind you of "energygate"?

Primed Point Blank - Damage inflation / shotgun bandaid / Why didn't you just make Point Blank 10 rank? (Which would - incidentally - put it in line with Serration and Hornet Strike.)

Primed Ravage - Damage inflation. Also, there aren't any crit shotguns (atm).

Primed Heavy Trauma - Damage inflation, niche mod, why not just make Heavy Trauma 10 rank?

Primed Reach - Okay, this one I like. But why not make Reach Uncommon and 10 rank?

Primed Fast Hands - Diminishing returns (worse, opaque diminishing returns) makes this not worth the cost (unless you really want to use your maxed Tainted Clip instead of Slip Magazine).

Primed Heated Charge - Damage inflation.

Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation - Excessive, only matters in letting your secondary last longer in endless missions.

Primed Mods

1. what do you think makes a good primed mod? 2. Are there any mods that you think should never be made prime? Why? 3. Have you been happy so far with the primed mods and their stats? Are there any that you think are particularly good or bad?

1. As a category, 'Primed''s only significance is its cost-to-max. imo, axe all the current ones. Primed mods should be game-changers.

You know, like Augments are supposed to be (and - to be fair - some actually are), but on a bigger scale.

Mechanics swaps is a good example.

2. Oh no, by all means, Primed all the things.

I can't wait to get my hands on a Primed Streamline + Primed Stretch + Primed Intensify as well as some Primed Pressure Point and one of every elemental damage mod.

Maybe a Primed Quick Thinking to go with my Primed Flow on my Trinity/Volt P.

How about a Primed Rapid Resilience? Or a Primed Antitoxin?

Maybe a Primed Vigor?

A Primed Bane mod?

(I could continue, but I think you get the idea...?)

What could possibly go wrong?

3. See above list.

In your opinion, which of the following changes would improve Archwing? (can choose more than one)

See the first 2 replies in this thread.

-> Yaw, pitch, and roll controls. -- Not really, but somehow making gimbal lock a non-issue.

-> Better targeting for weapons and/or abilities. -- More-visible crosshairs. And - personally - I find reticule-targetting abilities (e.g. Elytron's ult) rather unwieldy. Not enough feedback for targetting.

-> Improved mini-map. -- Oh god, 3d indicators, PLEASE.

Free-Roam? HELL NO.

Grineer exterminates are bad enough as-is. (Can't find/see anything, zooming around trackless space hoping your minimap will turn red... not my idea of a good time.)

I've already said a bunch of this, but here's the most consolidated post:

Quoting myself.

* Any UI/QoL improvements in the pipes?

I'd kill for some three dimensional indicators, for some... idk, emphasizing of the crosshairs, etc.

* Is it feasible to do something about the Gimbal lock?

idk about anyone else, but I appear to have a 3-input limit, and can't use ctrl as one, for some reason. This means that if I'm trying to dodge in 3 dimensions, I have to rise... meaning that sooner or later, I'm looking straight down at stuff.

Also, the enemy appears to like descending on your from vertically straight-ish up. :/

It occurs to me that I've been taking this for granted, and shouldn't:

* Is there any concrete intention of making a Gauntlet game mode? (please say yes please say yes :3 )

* Can Archwings please get inertia?

Please?

* Torpedo proximity warning?

Archwing

<snip>

See above.

Would you like another avatar pack similar to the Grineer set?

-> Maybe (depends on the avatars).

Corpus Crewmen would be awesome, obviously, but what else?

+1 just for that. xD Edited by Chroia

honestly for archwing you mention where it needs to be improved on, you nailed almost all the points, but for lotus  at the moment please ignore making any pvp for archwing. its needs fast improvements towards fleshing out the main pve side of archwing, before you should properly think of archwing pvp. also at this stage there is more then enough archwing weapons and archwings available so on that side your ok. but for the mission side specially mission type and locals it needs a lot more loving. also if your going to do a void archwing make it unique orokin enemys not reskins of the current enemys available in the archwing missions so far.

also one thing that could be changed/removed is the t4keys found in archwing interception which also shares the same slot as archwing part drop rates.

also with that topic, there needs to be a corpus intercept added.

another thing you could return is balor famorian attacks, with the option to attack the famorian on foot *i.e. the original famorian event mission way back* and via archwing * the eye of the blight mission style*, honestly if you give the option to the players to choose between the 2 in defending the relays. also an idea for an archwing defence mod, "relay defence" where you use your archwing to defend key components of a relay from squaddrens of corpus and grineer. with support turrets of the relay to assist. welp that's all the ideas I have atm in regards to archwing.