Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno!...tenno!...tenno...about The Scans For Simaris......

Zarozian

Oh mang, I just derped.... That was you quoting someone else with a picture of Proto Excalibro.... I'm going to go hide my face in shame now.

yeah that was me. behold my sexy sexy figure

jh8mb1Q.jpg

KmwesfC.jpg

gxKPmWg.jpg

in other news, 96.1%

Zarozian, on 28 May 2015 - 11:55 PM, said:

Silly Merco!

People can't possibly be that easily irritable and be bitter over something as minor as this!

I think you should be more positive about people! o 3o

Judging from both my own reactions to these threads and those of many others, we are.

So kindly cease your endless yapping.

in other news, 96.1%

So we'll finish scanning by the end of this week, and get the associated lore entry at the start of July.

They really need to have those things ready to roll as soon as we finish. It's not like we're knocking the scan projects out in a night. :-/

(On the other hand, given DE's very poor track record of hiding things from data miners, maybe they aren't confident that they can make us EARN the lore if they repload it in any way)

97.48% *whistles*

Has there really been this many people scanning since the weekend? I mean, I know I did a lot of Void runs and got scans for a couple groups, but I think it's going waaaay too fast out of a sudden.

because It's

52978102.jpg

97.48% *whistles*

Has there really been this many people scanning since the weekend? I mean, I know I did a lot of Void runs and got scans for a couple groups, but I think it's going waaaay too fast out of a sudden.

I think it has to be coded rubber band momentum. (Whole community ripping up the scans, scan worth drops. No one doing it, scans are worth lots)  So these things don't last for freaking ever. Yet if people are actually pumping out the scans 4x as hard now than they have been for the first 20 days. Well, more power to them for finishing it up.

Edited by Firetempest

97.48% *whistles*

I do believe regular school just let out, maybe that has something to do with it?

Kind worriesome to think so many kids play this game, though.

52978102.jpg

because It's

*rolls eyes*

I think it has to be coded momentum So these things don't last for freaking ever. Yet if people are actually pumping out the scans 4x as hard now than they have been for the first 20 days. Well, more power to them for finishing it up.

Ducat farming because of void trader maybe?

I do believe regular school just let out, maybe that has something to do with it?

*rolls eyes*

hehehe ...

well.. concerning little kids.... the. team fortress playerbase is worse

As far as I know, the students should be having exams now. At least here in Belgium.

Not really the best time to play Warframe, if you ask me.

So...

52978102.jpg

I like this scanning thing but... it kinda seems and endless grind...to obtain... um a Sentinel Mod and a Skin? Really wish there was more to it... so, for now i just do it if the target happens to be in the mission if not I don't bother...

I like this scanning thing but... it kinda seems and endless grind...to obtain... um a Sentinel Mod and a Skin? Really wish there was more to it... so, for now i just do it if the target happens to be in the mission if not I don't bother...

More will come in the future.

Zaro ny nemis hahaha! 1800 keys wow that's alo for a first place scan. So how much time did you buddy invest in defense, survival, excavation, and interception to get all thoses 1800 keys?

That would be a week or 2 of consat farming hehe.

What reason is there to scan after 10 and after you have everything that rep can buy?

do scans after 10 even add to the percentage? I thought it was only based on # of players getting a complete scan.

Because if it is based on overall community scan count, it may be better to let us know what that overall number is, instead of giving us an arbitrary percentage.

It is rigged.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no point in rushing, since DE wont open up the new lore or nxt tgt till they want neways

just like the last one that was accidently uncovered too early was full of loren ipsum

bottom line, the whole mess is rigged and its an illusion of choice, thusly it is a pretty user-unfriendly addition to the game, one that i am not fond of =/