Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime Good?

9tailboy

Question

just cause I want another primed primary

Braton prime is a great AR. Its slash dmg so its pretty effective against alot of enemies. Also its very accurate and balanced reload / high clip size. Good on ammo. Its just a really balanced gun with pretty decent dps

Braton Prime is great, at least when I can resist the temptation to blow everything up with a Penta long enough to use it...

Plus it looks awesome, which is always nice :)

Can we get its ammo reserve unnerfed and its gold colorable?  Then I'd agree with you ;)  (Yes, yes it is still a strong weapon)

It's essentially the natural progression of the Grakata user, you sacrifice the absurd fire rate for steadier, more damaging fire while maintaining the high crit and status chance.

that is until the Prisma Grakata comes out and takes its spot back for smg godhood <3

braton prime is deadly against grineers but against corpus level 50+ not so good even with max status and proc its still a 7/10 weapon not balanced in any way. youre better off just modding straight up slash and run with that shoot off legs and heads as those are where the weak spots on all the enemies are in the game.

good luck on machinery especially oxium osprey in the void which will take a full clip of your proc bullets but slash will take them down in no time.

true gunners do without proc and run with power damaging weaponry warframe has none of this.

just cause I want another primed primary

It's fun!  Try doing a non "max dmg" build and instead go for status proc build since it already has a high base status chance.  It's great watching foes melt under the status procs you can pull off with it.

It's pretty good. It was recently buffed in terms of damage, but had its ammo capacity reduced for some bizarre reason.

I still think it should be a bit stronger.

true, for me that buff ended up being a nerf, would prefer to have the braton prime as it used ot be.

Status is useless , i know someone will prove me it's important, but i don't see  point in status when u have damage

100% status Strun Wraith downs level 95 gunners in about 6 shots to the head. Dat armor stripping/fire panic.

Braton Prime

Pros:

- Good damage type (slash)

- Very cool model 

- Very high status chance for an auto weapon

- Medium-high damage

- Decent accuracy

Cons:

- Ammo eater

- Lower max ammo than a typical rifle

- Slash dmg is ineffective against armor

Braton Prime is great, at least when I can resist the temptation to blow everything up with a Penta long enough to use it...

Plus it looks awesome, which is always nice :)

is this self-promotion ? :D

YES go on status if you want to go far more than 30 min SUV or pure damage if you not go beyond 30 min SUV.