Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Dual Cleavers Look Sexy!

Ninjamander

pretty cool, difference is it has higher status and attack speed compared to normal ones, not over the top but its good nonetheless.

Actually, I think the attack speed is going to make a huge difference. In the realm of melee weapons, a 0.1 attack speed difference is quite big.

pretty cool, difference is it has higher status and attack speed compared to normal ones, not over the top but its good nonetheless.

Actually, I think the attack speed is going to make a huge difference. In the realm of melee weapons, a 0.1 attack speed difference is quite big.

Especially since you won't be using spoiled strike on them because of justice blades.

Whoops, meant to edit that into my previous post.

Edited by rapt0rman

I kind of hope the cleavers receive a small buff. I love the look of them, but they don't seem particularly good - a tiny bit less damage (and i mean 0.1 less total damage) and nothing except a tiny buff to attack speed and status chance. I hope they give them a small crit chance or damage buff to make it a bit better to use.

I kind of hope the cleavers receive a small buff. I love the look of them, but they don't seem particularly good - a tiny bit less damage (and i mean 0.1 less total damage) and nothing except a tiny buff to attack speed and status chance. I hope they give them a small crit chance or damage buff to make it a bit better to use.

They have the same base damage total (35), just different IPS spread - more slash, less everything else, which is good. The buff to attack speed is extremely high by melee standards, and the status chance (paired with fast attacks) makes gold elements viable.

Basically, the weapons' only downsides are short range (well, Baro brought Primed Reach this week, hint hint) and the awful Crossing Snakes polarity. Ugh, Crossing Snakes.

Not a large buff but nice that it got some love. The weapon in general has high crit (berserker spam), staggers with every hit and fights for Steelbro Justice. Also they're shiny. 

I had my old one Potatoed and Potatoed this one.

Crossing Snakes, Buzz Kill, Berserk, Jagged, Life Strike, Organ Shatter, True Steel, Justice Blades if curious. Probably do better with corrosive or something though.

yNTd5aG.jpg

Would be nice if they polished it up a bit with this release~ such as fixing the so small it feels it's probably broken ground slam.

And some of the animations like stealth finishers have no sound still :o

Edited by Wolfdoge