Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

People are so stupid....

No one has ever said that there cannot be more than 2 variants of warframe (prime and normal) or even more variants of prime version...

Everyone assumes that this warframe on the picture can only be excal prime.

And that, my friend, is jealousy. Even if you didn't actually want it.

Did you want to betray your own words/promises/blood contracts to a whole lot of people, just for the sake of money?

No is not, im not here for laksdjlkasd...

Im not the one who do things for money lol, i play, and pay for things that they do.

As i say, i have no problems for things that they want to do with the "exclusive things" that i have or not...

1. Even if you buy it, you can't even use it here. Separate game, separate offers.

2. Nnnoooo, not exactly. 'Founders' meant you helped the game to be (financially) founded/started. It's not a major thing, but still quite a prestige. If you guys aren't here, Warframe wouldn't even ended up to this point. If DE released again in the name of 'Founders 2.0/3.14/9001', it'll just be a normal Prime Access pack that completely negates all your hardwork.

Seriously guys, too much salt involved here, and those salt were dropped and completely existed in somewhere else besides here. You guys didn't even see a glimpse it, and yet still got salty.

Ok maybe what i am saying came across wrong but when i purchased the founders pack Warframe was a game that was still building a "foundation" and a community very much in a state of early DEVELOPMENT, it warranted a "founders" pack to insentivise players to support this new fresh game or at least thats the way i looked at it. The reason this is generating so many mixed responses is as i have said before they are using OLD exclusive content combined with NEW exclusive content which just alienates the player base. As much as you can say warframe china is a "whole new warframe" it is NOT a game in a foundation stage of development.

I am just dissapointed and shocked, i apologize if i sounded salty... passion does that sometimes, all the things i a say on the forums are my sole opinion and that is all, i love Warframe and everything it is that is why i supported it because i love it

as for the founders 2.0 it was a joke LOL but one can dream i suppose :D

So, I guess that ends all discussion as to whether or not Tenno are just dudes in suits.  And apparently, Mag is a brunette.

no,DE confirmed that anything from warframe CHINA is NOT canon,they had to make tenno humans as chinese people apparently seem to despise robots of sorts or non-human entities

I really don't see where and why you see this.

How I feel.  And I'm not explaining.  Take it how you want.  

P.S.  No I'm not salty at the Chinese community one bit.

P.S.S.  Just realized console players didn't have a chance to get any of this.  

However, the EULA has various lines that boil down to "we can do what we like with our product, and you have no leg to stand on regarding the contents of your account."

Founders can still file a lawsuit and win IF a full refund or equivalent compensation is NOT issued.

If stuff like this can happen, getting a founder refund doesn't seem like such an impossible thing. The question is...can DE afford to lose a big chunk of their money this way ?

http://kitchenette.jezebel.com/red-bull-settles-13-million-lawsuit-over-false-adverti-1642741312

Edited by kiteohatto

no,DE confirmed that anything from warframe CHINA is NOT canon,they had to make tenno humans as chinese people apparently seem to despise robots of sorts or non-human entities

i did not know this thats really interesting

It means DE can't actually release the original founder stuff again.

Oh we weren't asking about original. We wanted a PS4 specific new excalibur prime. Basically we wanted them to do for the consoles what they are doing for Pc in China. Also, to guy who said about different part of the world.. I'm Russian, to me China is way closer than Canada. I can go there by train to buy stuff if I want.

I expect next prime access on consoles to be NEW excalibur prime.

How I feel.  And I'm not explaining.  Take it how you want.  

P.S.  No I'm not salty at the Chinese community one bit.

P.S.S.  Just realized console players didn't have a chance to get any of this.  

Would also like to add that console players majorly contributed to helping Warframe become more developed. Console platinum sales likely top platinum sales on PC and Warframe, or any F2P really, wouldn't have been able to progress without money.

I am 100% justified

Stop with the lies already. God pc fanboys can't stand the thought that consoles might get equal treatment.

the chinese version is nothing like console. 1) being it's published by different companies for pc/xb1 and ps4 respectively. 2) warframe china in its current state, is how warframe was in CB, not console launch. they still need to gauge whether warframe is viable in the chinese market so they release a founder pack to support the chinese version, which again, is run by a different company! for all we know, this prime stuff might not even be made by DE, it can be that DE simply gave them the tools to make some content that will differentiate. 

To that comment about "pc fanboys" you do know that about 80-90% of PC players don't own excal prime. you seem like a giant child crying over something that's been dead on our side, just because china (seperate servers, community, everything), an entity that doesn't reflect anything done over here, is getting something we aren't. 

People are so stupid....

No one has ever said that there cannot be more than 2 variants of warframe (prime and normal) or even more variants of prime version...

Everyone assumes that this warframe on the picture can only be excal prime.

Even though the guy's not Excal Prime, why bother when it's not even available by possible law boundary (by agreements between DE and PW)? The content that developed by the Chinese version of Warframe is exclusively used by them, and cannot be used by us. Intellectual property or something like that?

And don't be rude.

No is not, im not here for laksdjlkasd...

Im not the one who do things for money lol, i play, and pay for things that they do.

As i say, i have no problems for things that they want to do with the "exclusive things" that i have or not...

But faith it's the intangible thing that mostly kept the players here, and if by releasing Excal Prime again means betraying their own words, what's to expect from further betrayal?

Ok maybe what i am saying came across wrong but when i purchased the founders pack Warframe was a game that was still building a "foundation" and a community very much in a state of early DEVELOPMENT, it warranted a "founders" pack to insentivise players to support this new fresh game or at least thats the way i looked at it. The reason this is generating so many mixed responses is as i have said before they are using OLD exclusive content combined with NEW exclusive content which just alienates the player base. As much as you can say warframe china is a "whole new warframe" it is NOT a game in a foundation stage of development.

I am just dissapointed and shocked, i apologize if i sounded salty... passion does that sometimes, all the things i a say on the forums are my sole opinion and that is all, i love Warframe and everything it is that is why i supported it because i love it

as for the founders 2.0 it was a joke LOL but one can dream i suppose :D

And yet, the content developed were used differently, and that's okay, since it doesn't really involves our (international) playerbase.

Naaah, the salty part doesn't exactly targeting you, just the people who indeed a bit salty because of it :)

Oh we weren't asking about original. We wanted a PS4 specific new excalibur prime. Basically we wanted them to do for the consoles what they are doing for Pc in China. Also, to guy who said about different part of the world.. I'm Russian, to me China is way closer than Canada. I can go there by train to buy stuff if I want.

I expect next prime access on consoles to be NEW excalibur prime.

DE probably isn't going to do that either. If they were going to, they'd have given some indication of it, rather than flat out saying no every time they're asked.  Again, lawsuits. China Warfram can get away with it because they're a different developer operating under Chinese law.