Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for Ash Prime Blueprint and Carrier Prime Carapace drop rates. I'm so sick and tired of getting fusion cores, formas, and stacks upon stacks of other prime parts trying to farm these parts. On the plus side, I have a nice source of ducats in the form of 30+ Nyx Prime Systems that I've been slowly building and selling. Still no Carrier Carapace though! I've done countless T3 Exterminates and I'm not sure how many T3 Defenses and still haven't gotten these stupid parts. These are the last parts I need before I can build them but I refuse to buy them for plat from other players...these should be available for everyone to get by PLAYING THE GAME! What really needs to happen is a fix to the stupid drop tables. How about removing all the crap drops like forma, orokin cells, fusion cores, etc from dropping in higher tier rounds? I can understand them dropping in round 1 or 2, but come on, after doing 40min on a T3 Defense and getting a forma or fusion cores as a reward? That's BS. I'm sorry, but that's just stupid. This game feels like work, and it shouldn't. I should WANT to spend money occasionally to buy plat because I want to support you and because I feel like the value is worth it, but I'm to the point where I don't want to because I don't want to support the way you have this balanced. I know, you really want people to buy prime access, but lets face it, prime access is WAY overpriced, and it's unfair to everyone to balance the game so that we either have to pay $100 or spend an insane number of hours farming for the parts. I refuse to believe you guys are that strapped for cash that you have to do this. It's unacceptable. This may not be the worst offender, but I thought you guys were better than this. Please fix this. I promise, the majority of players will rejoice if you do and only a few lucky individuals that have gotten the drops will be disappointed (because they can no longer rip off other players with inflated prices).

this sounds like NOT switching back to the Weapon you had been using previously.

that is the only logical thing to do. if i was using either my Primary, Secondary, or Melee, when i put away my Codex Scanner, it'd better go back to the Weapon i was holding previously.

This guy gets it!!!

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Evan-0-matic

Not sure if this was already stated because there's a lot of comments and I don't want to read through them all lol. 

Capture missions aren't showing the red icon on the mini-map indicating where the target is. I ran around the entire map and couldn't even find the target, so I'm assuming he despawns or just doesn't show up initially. I see the red icon for a split second when I enter the map but then it immediately disappears. If I wasn't looking at the mini-map, I wouldn't even know it did that.

I'm not sure if it's just this specific map or multiple capture missions, but the information of this particular one is:

Mission: Capture

I was playing solo trying to complete out planets and stumbled across this. 

Never mind, hotfix update fixed it!

Equinox using Power Efficiency mods is a 'Change' and not a 'Fix' ??

Did you really expect us to be okay playing with such a broken ability DE?

And still no change for Power Strength using 'Diminishing Returns' and not being a straight up multiplicative increase to the damage reduction. Fall off with range would still be bearable if we were allowed to get 95 % damage reduction like so many other frames get, Mesa and Mirage for example.

Even at 266% Power Strength we only get 82 % damage reduction, and that is only at point blank range.

Is there a cap on the damage reduction with falloff or is the enemy near the limit of my range not getting affected at all?

Look here for my numerical analysis on how badly Power Strength mods work with Pacify > Equinox Pacify Ability Has Diminishing Returns, Falloff With Range And Broken Efficiency? (Data And Videos)

Edited by Sci_Ant

I'm I the only one who has notice this in Ash Prime? My Ash prime has its blade like the Normal Ash not like this one...

JD5hfsP.jpg

And Aren't the Blades suppose to look more Golden Orokin like in its design? Also why do we still see holograms in Ash prime Blade Storm? Aren't his a Prime he should have Ninja Clone or something in does lines... I will agree that I hated the change of smoky clones to holograms in normal Ash... But I think the Prime Version should at least have a distinction in most if not all of its moves, like other primes...?

I know this is not priority but I just want to know if its a visual Bug or an Oops or just something they forgot to add.

Edited by 0zryel

BUG: Leaving a squad sometimes leaves the portrait of one of the players next in place to mine as if I am still in a team with them. This can also mess with joining another team. Please fix

How about the Grineer no longer curse at the Tenno when we are doing an Invasion Mission for them, btw? It's just a couple of lines that should be removed

BUG: The Arklut Gene Masking Kit and the Basic Gene Masking Kit have the same description in the Market. Shouldn't Arklut have something about Kubrow ancestors in there?

I'm I the only one who has notice this in Ash Prime? My Ash prime has its blade like the Normal Ash not like this one...

And Aren't the Blades suppose to look more Golden Orkin like?

I know this is not priority but I just want to know if its a visual Bug or an Oops or just something they forgot to add.

That is the least of the problems with Ash Prime.

DE please take a look at this long running Ash Prime Bug Thread here (for Art & Animation problems) > Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Edited by Sci_Ant

And Aren't the Blades suppose to look more Golden Orokin like in its design?

Are you talking about color, cause that doesn't matter in terms of the metallic, however if you're speaking of the design, I'm not sure what the problem is...?

If you want to see a priority fix for him, how about checking out his shoulder area.  The added shoulder layer makes him look buffer and is great except for ONE thing.  When you go to color it, it never shows up as a true color.  For example, if I set it at darkest black, it only is a charcoal grey color and looks off compared to the black elsewhere, especially when the immortal skin is applied.  Still no fix for this.

Oh, and question DE.  Since when did skins become "reinforcements", these aren't new items to level or weapons as would "reinforcements" suggest...really confusing.

Edited by Erelas

Heh, welcome to the "Stuff that needs fixing for a long time" Club, pal.

Still no fixs for chroma vexing retaliation?

yu guys got time to nerf Oberon twice as well a frixing hydroid range each update

cant you fix Vexing retaliation?

Cant yu fix elemental ward not being affected by ranges mods?

i really wonder how yu guys select the bug priority?

Wouldnt bug that diminish gameplay  should have priority over unwanted fix that nerf abilities?

Edited by Tsoe