Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.1.5

DE_Adam

Didn't realize effigy was broken.

And more to my own point I really don't get why people are complaining so much about fixing a clearly game-breaking combination. same reason gmag was changed, the mesa gmag combo was utterly gamebreaking.

It's funny cause that's the same as this, Mesa was the real issue more than Mag. Yet Mesa's working the same as ever.

Don't get me wrong though, Gmag was lazy and eh too.

Edited by NearoC

Can we address punch through making the alternate fire for Harpak and Paracyst not work?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/506054-harpoon-weapons-alt-fire-should-work-100-off-the-time/#entry5653882

Also some Feedback and Concepts for DE

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/507871-feedback-and-concepts-for-de/#entry5672870

Well I'm not thrilled about the changes to EB but I half expected it to happen sooner or later, so it doesn't bother me too much.

However with Equinox being released and having lots of toggle abilities allowing mobile gameplay can we see a rework to Nekros's Desecrate? it's in my 'Feedback and Concepts' Thread above I'd like to be able to join in the fighting with my team mates instead of standing there being a slave frame.

Seeing Desecrate work similar to Pacify & Provoke or Mend & Maim would be amazing. Would be even cooler if it worked similar to Trinities link with visual tethers so you can see which dead bodies are being Desecrated but that would conflict with Shield of shadows so I'd take what I can get to be honest. I really just don't want to stand there bored out of my mind spamming 3 on my keyboard all day which makes me wonder about it conflicting with the Afk script that's in the game now. Why because people expect you to stand there and do nothing but spam 3 and it's frustrating copping abuse from randoms because you want to get involved and fight too.

"Bad Nekros you stay there and don't move all game that's your only job."

One word: Torid

There are enough SERIOUS bugs in this game that they really should have their hands full FIXING ISSUES and put this nerfing bs on the back burner. There are bugs that haven't been addressed for YEARS, yet they keep wasting time and resources on minor cr@p that can wait. I mean, really - who gives a ship about EB killing everything, Gmag grabbing everything, Phydroid soaking up treasure - when people can't even play the freaking game? When people keep losing connection and losing all progress? When the game is so imbalanced it's impossible for some people to even play certain areas of the game? Just look at this topic for the things that have not been addressed - and this topic is NEW - how can you justify spending time on pet peeves like a mod that's too strong when you have SERIOUS, GAME-BREAKING ISSUES that have not been touched??? GET IT TOGETHER! ??? PRIORITIZE Multi Dynamic Games Inc....  errr I mean, DE! PRIORITIZE! Who's running this zoo???

Ok, was just modding my Karyst and I noticed something that the patch notes don't mention... They changed Covert Lethality's damage buff. It isn't +100% it's +100 which is way different...

Karyst does 50 Toxin damage without mods.

With Covert Lethality it does 150 Toxin Damage...

With Pressure Point AND Spoiled Strike it does 160 Toxin Damage. 

What... The... Wait... There's no way... It... More testing required...

W/ CL & Fever Strike it does 285 Toxin Damage.

W/ PP, SS, & Fever Strike it does 304 Toxin Damage. 

... This isn't a nerf! It's a buff!!! Ignore the 'lethal damage' and look at the raw damage! It's a massive buff! It grants +200% damage on the Karyst! That's +285% damage on the Ceramic Dagger! Jeeze!! That's.... That's incredible!.. If you run this on a Ceramic Dagger, Pressure Point would be worse than Smite <Faction> mods!... I... I think I'm going to run Karyst more... It hits like a bus now. 

I got it doing 510 Corrosive w/ a .975 attack speed, 10 channeling cost, 2.1x channeling damage, and a Life Strike mod on it... It'll do 1,071 Corrosive on a channeled hit... And that's before considering that I have a Smite Grineer mod equipped. It's doing roughly 1,300 Corrosive damage and healing 20% of that after armor is taken into account. That's... Jeeze... This will wreck things if you run it on someone like Loki, Ash, or Excaliber with an augmented Radial Blind... Forget the vorpal blade gimmick, It's overkill without that...

PS. I'm suddenly upset that there are only five daggers in the game. I'm extremely upset that one is an event exclusive and three are alert only rewards. If there is one shame it's that Covert Lethality is effectively a mod that might as well be locked to the Karyst for how hard it is to get it on anything else.

Edited by Riasiru

Please Note:  

Our team has a potential fix for issues relating to Blast procs not working properly, but do not want to release an untested solution over the weekend. Due to the number of working hands slowing dwindling from a case of the ‘TGIF’s, we’ll continue to test this fix when we have more time to evaluate.

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed an error that would prevent progress in the Vay Hek boss fight.
  • Fixed a small loading issue that would occur when Lieutenant Lech Kril changes fire modes.
  • Fixed the text on the Reflection Mod to read Channelling instead of Blocking as per new Stamina changes.
  • Fixed the Capture target not spawning properly on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
  • Fixed some potential issues with Medallions being invisible in missions.
  • Fixed the login screen briefly showing the wrong Warframe and loadout.
  • Fixed some stuttering that occurs on the login screen.
  • Fixed Sentinels receiving Affinity when players are in Archwing.
  • Fixed Clients still seeing each other in a Squad after the Host has disbanded and left the Squad.
  • Fixed missing collision on the roof of the Orokin Void tilesets.
  • Fixed visually inconsistent patch of water in the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
  • Fixed the Confirm button’s text on Trading sometimes overlapping the button in other languages.
  • Fixed Clients always seeing Point A in Archwing Interception in Red.

Ok, was just modding my Karyst and I noticed something that the patch notes don't mention... They changed Covert Lethality's damage buff. It isn't +100% it's +100 which is way different...

It's always been that way~ 

Covert Lethality is still exactly what daggers needed, even after the nerf. When I was testing out Covert Lethality on Ash to determine how absurd it was (pretty absurd) one of the things I noted is that the Karyst didn't really feel like it was lagging behind my Dragon Nikana even when outside of stealth. In fact, since I could make its' damage type exclusively Corrosive it performed very well in the void where Grineer enemies and their growing wall of armor become an issue and Ancient Healers need to die ASAP. 

I'm actually pretty happy with where daggers are now, it's just too bad that player perception is going to see this nerf and never touch them. 

Because most people are sheep. 

I have found a bug today whilst doing an alert, spy mission.
Whilst attempting to open the door to the last room (after successfully completing the other rooms) I died on the panel while hacking.

This caused a bug where the panel became completely unusable.

Edited by Hoitzumkink

при нажатие "клан" в разделе "связь" все резко пропадают из активных игроков которые онлайн а при нажатие в клане кнопку офлайн игроков то через не которые секунды отображается правильно онлайн игроки 

Спасибо за перевод "Яндекс.Перевод".

when clicking the "clan" section "communication" all abruptly disappear from active players who are online when you click on the clan button offline players then after that seconds is displayed correctly online players

Thanks for the translation "Yandex.The translation".

DxeBV9o.jpg

JLMBR4O.jpg

KyZMwKy.jpg

r2Bw0Xt.jpg

Edited by Eyeborgs_Dragon

I cannot enter other Dojos or the Derelict mission, because I always get "connection to the host has been lost" error message. Sometimes I get this message when I try to enter my own Dojo and nobody is in it! I can play normal missions and Void missions without problem. Something went wrong in the last hotfix, so please fix it.

(I can fix the Derelict problem by entering the mission then I invite my clanmates to the mission but I want to do Derelict missions with randoms too.)

I have found a bug today whilst doing an alert, spy mission.
Whilst attempting to open the door to the last room (after successfully completing the other rooms) I died on the panel while hacking.

This caused a bug where the panel became completely unusable.

I noticed this bug too.

Edited by Dobermann92

BUG: Still no fix for enemies getting stuck in the environment. Yesterday I had to abort a sabotage mission because Venkra Tel was stuck behind a stairwell and couldn't fly out of it. Still no fix for some enemies randomly walking at walls and not turning. PLEASE FIX

BUG: STILL NO FIX FOR THE LIGHTING PROBLEMS IN OROKIN DERELICT EXTRACTION TILES. The flashlight projects a square black area on the surrounding walls, instead of a light. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: For a long time now, in multiplayer games, Hacked MOAs don't always  show the blue lines indicating that they are hacked, leading to a lot of confusion as to what robots are friendly. PLEASE FIX

BUG: STILL NO FIX FOR THE PLANETS VISIBLE OUT OF THE LISET WINDOW NOT MATCHING THE PLANET LAST VISITED IN A MISSION. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: STILL NO FIX FOR THE APPROACH CINEMATICS FOR OROKIN DERELICTS SHOWING THE LISET APPROACH AN INFESTED CORPUS SHIP INSTEAD OF AN INFESTED OROKIN ONE. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: The Codex Art gallery Weaponry section has art duplicated from the Gear and Companions sections. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: Still no fix for the bug where we start a mission as a team and one or more of the players drop out and are thereafter unable to join back in to the mission.

BUG: Still no fix for the Sanctuary section of the Relays being littered with the floating weapons and gear of Tenno who passed by in that area

BUG: Still no fix for the bad camera angles in some Codex Entries (like Tyl Regor's and the space-based enemies, the Dreg). Still no fix for the Corpus Nullifier having the same portrait as the Ranger.

BUG: The Arklut and Basic Gene Masking Kits both have the same description in the Market. Arklut's should be different.

BUG: Still no fix for the "block" animations on two-handed weapons (Hate, Orthos Prime, etc) showing the Left Hand not quite grabbing the weapon itself. This is very visible in the Arsenal view when inspecting the weapon.

Edited by LordPreda

BUG: Still no fix for enemies getting stuck in the environment. Yesterday I had to abort a sabotage mission because Venkra Tel was stuck behind a stairwell and couldn't fly out of it. Still no fix for some enemies randomly walking at walls and not turning. PLEASE FIX

BUG: STILL NO FIX FOR THE LIGHTING PROBLEMS IN OROKIN DERELICT EXTRACTION TILES. The flashlight projects a square black area on the surrounding walls, instead of a light. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: For a long time now, in multiplayer games, Hacked MOAs don't always  show the blue lines indicating that they are hacked, leading to a lot of confusion as to what robots are friendly. PLEASE FIX

BUG: STILL NO FIX FOR THE PLANETS VISIBLE OUT OF THE LISET WINDOW NOT MATCHING THE PLANET LAST VISITED IN A MISSION. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: STILL NO FIX FOR THE APPROACH CINEMATICS FOR OROKIN DERELICTS SHOWING THE LISET APPROACH AN INFESTED CORPUS SHIP INSTEAD OF AN INFESTED OROKIN ONE. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: The Codex Art gallery Weaponry section has art duplicated from the Gear and Companions sections. PLEASE FIX.

BUG: Still no fix for the bug where we start a mission as a team and one or more of the players drop out and are thereafter unable to join back in to the mission.

BUG: Still no fix for the Sanctuary section of the Relays being littered with the floating weapons and gear of Tenno who passed by in that area

BUG: Still no fix for the bad camera angles in some Codex Entries (like Tyl Regor's and the space-based enemies, the Dreg). Still no fix for the Corpus Nullifier having the same portrait as the Ranger.

BUG: The Arklut and Basic Gene Masking Kits both have the same description in the Market. Arklut's should be different.

BUG: Still no fix for the "block" animations on two-handed weapons (Hate, Orthos Prime, etc) showing the Left Hand not quite grabbing the weapon itself. This is very visible in the Arsenal view when inspecting the weapon.

unable to fix while tenno are having fun. please ask again when there is no more fun content to nerf

unable to fix while tenno are having fun. please ask again when there is no more fun content to nerf

There are a lot of voices on this board calling for balance changes, and quite a lot of non-balance-related bugs that get overlooked because of it.