The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

Soo... Instead of reducing the grind and replacing some of the Forma rewards with Prime parts, now we get UNCOMMON FUSION CORES? Thanks, Really. I could use another two thousand fusion cores I will never use or need! THANKS DE!

Oh, yes, in case you did not notice, that was sarcasm.

I would rather have the core rewards to become Forma instead. At least a Forma does something. We have TOO MANY FUSION CORES IN THE LOOT TABLE ALREADY! Also, seriously, remove those orokin cells already. No-one wants them. If we need some, we go and farm Saturn and Ceres. But I guess you do not understand. You know, DE, I funded this game in hopes of you actually listening to the community and to "be a part of designing the game". But the Design Council is a joke. An expensive joke to me, no less.

Remember, every time you guys pull something like this I feel less incline to support this game with a platinum purchase. I can't be the only one.

What were you thinking? You have been promising since around U7.5 that you would REDUCE the grind. And what has happened? The complete opposite.

I agree this game need a moar Prime items, and other can be farmed in Void. But you must understand, not all items can be usefull and superior. Why? Becasue this negate farm idea. Thats the point! You go for missions or instance for drop item and there is a % chance for it. It's obvious some items to farm should be crap for balance. Where is sense if we put only a good items for Void? Game fast will be boring if all players always get something usefull from Void.

for the love of god stop asking DE to nerf drop rates this is exactly the kind of post that got us the forma and core nerf we have now.

ask them to buff drop rates for prime parts or reward us based on time invested in the mission (better rewards as you go instead of AABCAABC that gets you an uncommon core for 50m of T4S) because i think that's what all of us really want

edit: i overreacted some. i see the logic behind the syndicate primary weapons (its the same as with the secondary's they have) but i just wish the would have buffed some weapons that actually needed it this time around.

im not happy all the forma and time i put into tigris, penta etc going to waste now because a better version of it just arrived, just like my many times forma'd akbotos and regular marelok etc now obsolete.

not happy about the forma and core drops nerf in the name of less grind either. aoe headshot nerf hurts as well.

the only thing that i like about this update is the new sentinel that will ultimately be mastery fodder too because they refuse to give the vacuum percept to all sentinels and give carrier a new ability like carrying stuff for you (health, energy, ammo)

salted greedy milk tastes bleh 

Try on Triton. Its more efficient. A much more. Farming cores in Voids is totaly pointless,  You must spend on this large amount of time, for what? For get a 5 cores? Please...

Still no fix for:

1.Extremely Abnormal Skill Damage (And Messed Up Body Part Multiplier)
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516293-extremely-abnormal-skill-damage-and-messed-up-body-part-multiplier/

2.Messed up hit box of all melee weapons (since U16.5):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-huge-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/

3.Invisible Syndicate Medallions

4.Client side suffers unusual delay for weapon holster animation to start even the game is not lagging at all:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425122-i-have-been-thinking-why-is-weapon-swap-speed-so-slow/

5.Game client randomly minimized/black screen
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/443037-minimize-black-screen-during-mission/

6.Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a while (incorrect).

7.Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

8.Broken camera for Blade Storm (zoom in too much after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

9.Solo mission ending and cut scene countdown became un-skipable.

AOE can't headshot, it's fine.

But why don't you fix certain warframe abilities hit ineffective part (0.5x damage part) 100% of the time?

For example: Some abilities hit ancients' back gear and deal only 50% damage no matter where you aim.

Ability should hit torso and deal 100% damage.

The following results are tested with max rank Frost P with 100% Power Strength.

All skills were aimed for TORSO, headshots were avoided.

Each result set has been tested for multiple times.

Extremely abnormal results are marked.

MCuapQM.jpg

Other abilities test:

Tested some other skills against Ancient Healer and Disruptor:

(All skills were aimed for torso, headshots were avoided.)

Excalibur

Slash Dash: deals about 50% of expected damage against Ancient Healer, and deals about 5% of expected damage against Disruptor.

Javelin: deals about 100% of expected damage for both Ancients.

E.Blade: deals about 100% of expected damage for both Ancients. (without melee weapon or mod equipped, 100% power strength)

Ember

Fireball: deals about 50% of expected damage for both Ancients.

World on Fire: deals about 50% of expected damage against Ancient Healer.

And deals 5% of expected damage against Disruptor (direct damage is 5, heat proc is 200 per tick, weird enough).

Saryn

Venom: deals about 100% of expected damage against Ancient Healer, but deals "ZERO" damage against Disruptor.

Miasma: deals about 100% of expected damage for both Ancients. (100% power strength and 100% duration)

Rhino

Stomp: deals about 100% of expected damage against Ancient Healer, and deals about 10% of expected damage against Disruptor.

Loki

Disarm: deals about 100% of expected damage against Ancient Healer, but deals about 10% of expected damage against Disruptor.

There is no rule at all.

Ash

Shuriken: This is a tricky one since you can not aim it freely... most of the time it treats like you hit ancient's helm gear behind its head and deals 50% of expected damage for all ancients.

But if the Shuriken does hit the body, it deals about 100% correct damage for all ancients.

And headshot got 2x damage correctly but it's a bit hard since the helm gear seems to have large hit box, it even covers the FRONT side.

Blade Storm: deals about 50% of  expected damage against Ancient Healer, and deals about 5% of expected damage against Disruptor.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Why are the enemies spawning at the beginning of the map when i am halfway through the level. I feel like a jojo because i have to keep going back to the beginning to kill them. It happens on every exterminate map. And it happens multiple time each mission!!!!

Kinda disappointed by how the Telos Boltor and Vaykor Hek turned out visually, most of the other weapons just look incredible, the Synoid Simulor and Sancti Tigris look amazing, just hope there is some kind of change to the Telos Boltor and Vaykor Hek, as of the moment they are a smidge bland, but I'll take what I get and I'm so glad primaries have been added to syndicates.

Kinda disappointed by how the Telos Boltor and Vaykor Hek turned out visually, most of the other weapons just look incredible, the Synoid Simulor and Sancti Tigris look amazing, just hope there is some kind of change to the Telos Boltor and Vaykor Hek, as of the moment they are a smidge bland, but I'll take what I get and I'm so glad primaries have been added to syndicates.

I recolored mine with gold+cyan from the Orokin palette.  It looks BETTER than my Boltor Prime now.

But I agree the Vaykor Hek could use a snazzier coat of paint.  I mean it fits with the Marelok and has that heavily used look that seems to fit with their whole rebel motif, but I agree it could look a little less like we bought a hand-me-down from one of their own agents.

That said, I still love the gun.  The 8 round mag before mods is heavenly, solves the only real complaint I ever had about the Hek.  Everyone complaining about the inability to equip the mod, I totally understand where you're coming from, but here's the thing: it doesn't matter.  Even against level 60's EITHER Hek will 1-shot a heavy gunner.  If the damage is theoretically lower BUT still higher than 90%+ of the enemies you'll ever, ever face then WHO CARES?

Please change the wave count required to receive the bonus credit for dark sector defense, to 10.  Really sick of people only staying 5 waves just to get that credit reward.  It rushes new players too fast and they expect to finish everything that fast at that point for those who get taxi'd there, and it leaves little room for leveling anything.