The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Sentinel Vulklok weapon as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526736-psa-vulklok-damage-adjustments/

• Weapon damage has been reduced.
  • Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
  • Proc chance for electric procs has been increased.
  • Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Absorb Augment Mod not being affected by power range Mods.
  • Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield giving every ranged projectile a 70m default range. Important note: we will be revisiting the design to allow for interesting range interactions with Volt's Shield and guns ASAP.

Yay Vulklok nerf. I knew it was coming, and I still think it'll be fine. I used it for status anyways.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the antimatter absorb fix. Been waiting on this one a while so I could know if it was intentional or not before I finished my nova build.

Huh... I didn't even notice this bug (probably cause I haven't used a projectile weapon with volt recently). This revisit makes me nervous... hopefully it's a positive not a negative...

Nerfing Vulklok's accuracy? Are you guys high on crack? What's the point of making a sniper weapon for a sentinel if you have it intend to be missing so damn much? Seriously, fire rate I can deal with, reducing damage I can still make it work, but accuracy being nerfed from 100.0 to 28.6? I think you need to re adjust your views on the difference between a short range weapon and a freaking sniper and how this 28.6 is suppose to make a sniper weapon effective for a sentinel on a battle field.

Oh for the love of...

DE, doesn't it concern you that you're known for repeatedly wielding the nerf bat?  Heck, when you even joke about nerfing something people get uptight and wonder if it's wise to invest time in anything that shows potentialThis is literally business suicide because it kills consumer confidence and I for one worry that this will be a growing detriment for the game's longevity when it's a chore enough as it is to grind xp for new gear.  I mean, do you really think we all love to do the same thing again and again, only to be slapped in the face?

At least give us some kind of option to strip forma from stuff we believe you've rendered obsolete thanks to your 'quality of life updates', even if it costs credits and ingame time to manage?  At least it would take away some of the sting?

Personally, I can tolerate a lot of this, but the same can't be said for some of my friends who abandon the game because of the issue. =/

Edited by Aikurisu

"oh no, poeple are using other sentinel rather than carrier, better nerf the F*** out of vuklok'

#%@^ u DE.........IT CAN BARELY HIT ENEMIES AT 30 METERS..

AND WHY WAS IT EVEN NERFED ?

ALL IT WAS, WAS A PROPER SNIPER RIFLE

the only justified nerf is the fire rate one, BUT THATS IT.

and dont tell me its 'too good', because then why do we still have Boltor prime, huh ?

I AM UTTERLY DIDSSAPOINTED WITH YOU POEPLE

Edited by Duch99pl

Correct if i'm wrong, on my memory recently, there were not 1, but 2 "Community Feedback topic", posted by someone from DE, with request for feedback for changes to frames, abilities, with voting and everything. Both times, volt's shield was the least or at the bottom of abilities that needed  a change/rework and now Volt's shield is getting a change? (for better or worse is yet to be seen, but so far it seems we got ourselves a nerf with nothing in return, as per another recent trend). 

What gives? 

Swinging the nerf bat like a drunkard, well more crits and the crit rate are nice and dandy IF THE DAMN THING HITS SOMETHING.....

An elegant nerf would have been, reduce RoF, reduce damage, increase status, now we would have gotten something useful in return.

You reduced rof, damage, heavily increased crit chance and damage, which makes certain builds mandatory and takes away flexibility and completely axed accuracy to the point it makes the range of the damn thing pointless.

At short ranges it loses vs the sweeper, well done....that is what you call nerf into the ground.  

Oh, just got one idea for DE: if weapon is used in more than five missions add permanent debuff to it that reduces it's efficiency by half! It will create weapon rotation and will nerf everything automatically! Just in your style

Edited by demminik

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Sentinel Vulklok weapon as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526736-psa-vulklok-damage-adjustments/

• Weapon damage has been reduced.
  • Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.

Well, RIP Diriga. Back to Carrier. Was fun while it lasted. Too bad I wasted so much Forma on the damned thing. Can I get it back please?

Already made tons of posts about ruining the accuracy of Diriga's weapon. Nerfing damage and fire rate? Sure, No problem with fine tuning a weapon that's too strong.

NERF ITS ACCURACY INTO THE GROUND? A SNIPER RIFLE? Good job making the SWEEPER more accurate than the sniper variant. Diriga can begin shooting at 70m with its preset and yet can't even hit crap 15+m away. Good going on that, doesn't matter how much damage Diriga can do with accuracy like that.

Accuracy so bad, I'd rather hire a storm trooper. GG no re.

Edited by Nako-Chan

I think everyone will agree it (Vulklok) needed a nerf but making it miss in its intended role AS A SNIPER 80% of the time is rather the wrong way of nerfing it.

RoF nerf, fine, base damage fine, crit rate, multiplier buff not needed since it does not even hit in the first place. 

Seriously who does your Q&A who does your play testing? This does NOT bode well towards the announced damage/multishot redo.

If you handle that in the same ham fisted way it will harm the game. It also makes people having faith in you look foolish. Making people look foolish and making people lose trust is a sure way of making the same people not spend money on your product!!!

I wrote several comments against the doom mongers concerning the incoming multishot nerf, way to go to sink any argument speaking in your favor.   

oh boy more fixes from new stuff that was released, how surprising. 

Still No Fix For

*Game refuses to let the player use a mod that is on their sentinel, even if the mod is not currently being used on their current sentinel weapon config. (it will claim both mods are being used by your sentinel at the same time which is impossible)

This is game breaking and should not be ignored:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524824-primary-weapon-sentinel-false-positive-conflict-message/#entry5876776

Also:

WHAT HAPPENED TO VAULTING in U17?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/511591-was-vaulting-removed-in-u17/#entry5711687

Aw man, you guys nerfed the Tigris and its corpse generating feature!

Wait, that was a feature, right? Not a bug?

I can never tell the difference these days...

Tigris still effectively cuts up enemies and corpses.  For a little while it was actually spawning 2 or 3 extra entities, but it's not entirely gone after the fix.