Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

I doubt they will release saryn P before the rework. The rework will most probably make the ultimate spam a forgotten history.

Well, they already released an Archwing prime and a Kubrow collar prime before actually fixing AW and Kubrows, I wouldn't be surprised if they released Saryn Prime before the rework.

Saryn Prime confirmed. If it comes out before the rework I'm not gonna pay for it. Too worried of a botch. I hope they do a good job. Saryn is my favorite looking frame.

The archer looks really cool. Kinda scarecrow ish maybe. Some kind of medieval feel to it.

The Loki is meh. But my Loki prime is getting old looking so I will buy every and any skin that comes out. Why lie about.

gqj8AWO.jpg

Damn, wait a bit, huge images

Ok, now I can talk about the image I want:

Ok, this reminds me of the Crewman Synthesys Lore, the Orokin looking down from those images up and the one in the middle being judged or exectuted.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Well the Temple Guardian should come out this Wednesday!

One hopes, but I heard some people say it is slotted for release next month. I imagined this was revealed during the nyc session, but waiting for the video or better confirmation. 

I would be so very happy if guardian came this week though, I want it so so so badly. 

gqj8AWO.jpg

​THEM HOLOGRAMS! 

To the far left it's Loki Prime and to the far right it's Rhino Prime and in the middle it's Trinity Prime!

There are two more in there but they are unknown! Just what could be going on in this picture?!

PRAISE SIMARIS!

Damn, wait a bit, huge images

Ok, now I can talk about the image I want:

Ok, this reminds me of the Crewman Synthesys Lore, the Orokin looking down from those images up and the one in the middle being judged or exectuted.

Just look at theese holograms! Primes? Prime Council?

DE needs to go back keeping the next Prime stuff secret :(

I liked it that way much better. While we had some ideas nothing was certain and it felt nice when they revealed it. The teaser sites also shouldn't outright show them, but be subtle about them. Oh well.