Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

Or shoots in the air, releases a hail of arrows.

Hopefully they think outside of the box with her ultimate.

Doubt it. Theres gonna be 3 abilities which has something to do with aim and archery and his 4th is gonna be some dumb S#&$ like autoaim peacemaker. 

His 4 should be some toggle or buff that gives massive buffs to bows (if you have one equipped). Unfortunately this idea is probably gonna be a lame passive instead.

Oh come on, guys. Have some faith in [DE]. :P

I'm sure they'll do a wonderful job at the Archer Frame's ability design, a bit like they did with Atlas. Simplistic, yet powerful, and fun at the same time. Of course that's my opinion, but yeh.

I'm sure they won't do mistake they did with mesa.

Doubt it. Theres gonna be 3 abilities which has something to do with aim and archery and his 4th is gonna be some dumb S#&$ like autoaim peacemaker. 

His 4 should be some toggle or buff that gives massive buffs to bows (if you have one equipped). Unfortunately this idea is probably gonna be a lame passive instead.

Is this confirmed or are you just speculating?

By the way, this frame is a she.

There is a Megathread talking everything warframe at NYCC Link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/543127-warframe-at-nycc-megathread/

This thread is dedicated to the new premium skins they announced.

The first pic is of the completed temple guardian rhino pack j2MaZ7G.jpg

The next are Unamed skins for Banshee and LokigF4GbcC.jpg

These skins are going into production along with the previously revealed trinity and saryn skins. Its interesting to me DE is moving away from immortal skins and are actually giving more warframe custom skins

Ha look at Loki trying to be like Rhino.

Do we have a release date now? It's next week right? October 14th?

This thing is just so cool, IgnusDei did a great job designing it and Mynki made it 3x better and more detailed giving it life.

vCfki4Y.jpg

I saw the wannabe-masterace Loki trying to be like Rhino-true masterace with a similar design.

OK MODERATERS I GIVE UP. I just wanted some premium skin discussion but my threads keep getting merged with this one. I just give up

Your thread is here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/543509-discussion-of-new-skins-shown-at-nycc/?p=6101548

Not sure I understand what's wrong? (I edited the title for additional clarity, maybe that's why you couldn't find it?)

Your thread is here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/543509-discussion-of-new-skins-shown-at-nycc/?p=6101548

Not sure I understand what's wrong? (I edited the title for additional clarity, maybe that's why you couldn't find it?)

Mind giving me back my thread too? We're talking specifically about the Temple Guardian Skin and a possible release on the 14th.

Pretty sure it's Banshee. Has headphones, shoulder armor on one arm, and the dress has sound wave decor on it

When did Banshee get headphones? And this pic shows the frame with armor on her forearms which mag has.

Anyway, could be Bansh but this kinda looks like Mag to me.

Forgive him he's been under a rock for quite some time, a while ago he didn't even know what all this was or what Temple Guardian Rhino is.

I asked for the lore behind the temple guardians. I dont want a couple of sentences that say nothing.

When did Banshee get headphones? And this pic shows the frame with armor on her forearms which mag has.

Anyway, could be Bansh but this kinda looks like Mag to me.

I GUESS I could see it.... but the tattered dress and kinda ethereal-designed left hand armor make me thing "ghostly banshee" more than anything. 

I GUESS I could see it.... but the tattered dress and kinda ethereal-designed left hand armor make me thing "ghostly banshee" more than anything. 

I'm pegging on banshee as well, just fits the physique more imo and just general design. Plus sounds waves on the dress I mean cmon. 

– they talked about Warframe basically saved DE and they love working on it and working based entirely off our feedback.

So that's why they sold to the Chinese?

And here's some feedback,let us change the size of the enemy health bars!

Having a kubrow out with the bars on the enemy makes it worst because if he runs in front his bar pops up blocking the others.

– They’re in the process of reworking basically everything, as they always are, with the star chart and melee and all of that, but their main priority right now is a rework of weapons and mods. Lots of people were concerned about multishot and weak status mods and the like and they’re saying they’re thinking about all of that and really want to rebalance everything and address the whole Mandatory Mods hoopla to try to make modding more “colorful” and varied

This is why this game will always be in Beta, there's no base.

They just throw change on top of change and all that does is create new problems they try to solve with more changes.

This game should have a base they expand from.

And mandatory mods, just like frame tiers, is something they should not pay attention to.

This is a non-issue. People that min-max will always min-max, there is no change that would drop this.

– Atlas went from a punchy frame to an earth bending frame cause it just evolved that way, and the Rumblers were their way of combining the cool earth powers with punching. That’s really neat, IMO

Some one needs to corral people over at DE cause what they did is create a frame that now revolves around one power.

– They’re working on a really big overarching storyline/quest thing to connect everything with the endgame of also explaining what the Tenno are and they’re working hard on making special cinematic sequences to sprinkle all over it to make it really epic and special and make sure all the important developments have the proper punch– but also they really want to keep it very interactive and not just play us a movie.

It doesnt need to be big and overreaching. They just need to tell us one solid piece of the story because now you just like a bunch of little islands with little connection. We need one solid piece we can all use as a base. BASE!

– Sentients are coming. They’re gonna toss everything up and introduce a new dynamic to the Grineer/Corpus conflict, and possible force the Syndicates to work together against this common threat

Booooo! Use this chance to SWITCH up the dynamic of stuff. Have the Red Veil actually become a player in the game now. Or the new Loka.

– Dark Sector is very difficult for them to rework, cause there’s 16.6 million registered players, and they want it to be a more involved universal thing rather than a tiny limited amount of top clans. They’re trying maaany different things and so far nothing is sticking. They care a lot about it though and it’s brought up internally often.

Add Syndicates to the mix?

When the Sentient come the Syndicates mobilize and start taking rails and they hire us to back them?

But you can only back one Syndicate.

– They really enjoy finding interesting mythologies from all over the world and work with them to develop new Frames, they love the weird mix they have going on.

Thanks for letting us know....now dont have frames start with one theme and switch half way to another.

– Thanks to having to create Clem, there’s now a framework for all AI to dual wield, so that will help diversifying their weapons.

What? Dual wielding Bombers?!?!?!?