Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurode Drought...

crimsonspartan1

today i did an hour run on eris with a farming team for neurodes but we didnt have any luck at all. not a single neurode dropped. i can get at least 1 rare resource in every mission but i can't get a single neurode to drop. has the droprate of neurodes of been nerfed or something or am i just being super unlucky. i know you can farm raid for some but it takes alot of time and i don't feel like buying any.

today i did an hour run on eris with a farming team for neurodes but we didnt have any luck at all. not a single neurode dropped. i can get at least 1 rare resource in every mission but i can't get a single neurode to drop. has the droprate of neurodes of been nerfed or something or am i just being super unlucky. i know you can farm raid for some but it takes alot of time and i don't feel like buying any.

I usually get 1 per DSD run on earth while levelling melee. Actually, I usually get 1 per earth mission. I think Earth and Derelict have the highest rates for Neurodes.

Dont look for neurodes, anywhere, ever.  Look for other things on missions that happen to have neurodes.  That is a general rule of thumb for farming pretty much anything.

Farming rare mod? won't find it.  Do an alert on a mission said rare mod drops, whoa, look what you got!

Earth excavation drops easily with nekros.

I got 5 once.

Earth excavation drops neurodes at a decent rate with nekros.

I got 5 at once.

Get ready for Hotfix 17.10.1!

We've nerfed Nekros' Desecrate a bit, so rare materials drop less.

We've also reduced the drop rates of Neurodes on all planets.

Lua on earth, if you don't have a neurode when lotus says "extraction is ready" just restart the mission. Idk what is the logic for the rng, but one mission it will drops nothing, and the next one BOOM 9 neurodes in 10mn... x)

Also, I'm starting to have some doubts on Nekros desecrate... 

Lua.

Lua gives you everything.