• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.0.2

Thanks for the awesome quest, sleepless nights and bugfixes.

WwUJvVR.png

Edited by Buldozers
  • Upvote 23

I'm waiting for this

"Players can now rewatch the Stalker Intro Cinematic from The Second Dream Quest via the ‘Rewatch’ button available in the Quest’s Codex."

It's time to Re-watch This

p5CddJ6.png

Thx DE !

Edited by RAFTOX
  • Upvote 4

I am so confused... and shocked... and confused... also I am confused.. not sure if I mentioned confused.

I am talking about U18 in generell... what is going on here!?

(breakfast!)

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)

I'm done.

• Upvote 15

Can't help but notice that Rhino still has less armor than Excalibur. Isn't a heavy tank-like warframe supposed to have more armor than the standard fighter-class?

• Upvote 25

"Fixed an issue with the energy drain of Ivara's Navigator increasing dramatically on any cast beyond the first."

THANK YOU!

I can't access the second dream quest even with Natah being complete, I have tried to relog several times but it has not worked.