Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Steam Workshop: New Additions

[DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

After several weeks of voting, the Design Council has chosen the following 6 Warframes to be made available as Workshop options for community-made Skins and Alt Helmets: 

• Mesa
  • Chroma
  • Nova
  • Nekros
  • Zephyr
  • Frost

Our intention is to integrate a new group of Workshop items into Warframe early in 2016, so if you have free time during the holidays now is a good time to create! We will be looking for awesome stuff in the New Year.

You can pick up the source files here: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples

Before jumping into it, a reminder of DERebecca's Round One general feedback:

• If you've submitted something or are in the process of creating: Keep working on it! If your item was not selected in Round One, it doesn't mean yours won't get picked in following rounds. You may need to make some improvements or changes.
  • Submission Art Feedback: peers & presentation. You'll notice how presentation helped us make decisions in Round One picks.  Many submissions showed a firm grasp and understanding of the importance of showing tinting. Visible Tint Masks, different angles, and more make submissions stand out. You'll learn submission improvements as we grow.
  • General art tips: Our artists unanimously agree that unifying themes throughout a piece is key. We love our sci-fi dearly, but generic sci-fi is something we do like to stray away from overall. Logo usage is typically not favored.
  • When it comes to default colour schemes, we may make some overriding choices for content and what will be presented as default.  

Happy creating, Tenno! :)

wow mesa. 

I just hope that by lore friendly it doesnt mean that every new mesa helmet has to represent a goat or something else with horns to get greenlit. xD

Since the excalibur helmets that were permishun'd were all very close to the vanillas

wow mesa. 

I just hope that by lore friendly it doesnt mean that every new mesa helmet has to represent a goat or something else with horns to get greenlit. xD

Since the excalibur helmets that were permishun'd were all very close to the vanillas

I guess it means it doesn't have to look stupid, see Mesa with a cowboy hat. As long as it fits the Warframe, it could look like anything western inspired.

Also, excited for Chroma. LOADS of potential in that.

Edited by NightmareT12

Tennoooo !!!

This is an invitation to a gathering!!

Zephyr is in, and as a hommage to her creator, I suggest to anyone skilled enough to pay him a tribute!

How? By making the fruit of his dedication added ingame :

- 1st suggestion (OG Zephyr)

c61979b49d64de127fce1951b2108bf1.jpg

- and/or 2nd suggestion (Arcane Zephyr)

7c97cbc129d681bf38bd425e8236e5c8.jpg

By Volkovyi.

Anyway, just thought about it. We would probably never have the Zephyr we all know without his concept,after all.

Tennoooo !!!

This is an invitation to a gathering!!

Zephyr is in, and as a hommage to her creator, I suggest to anyone skilled enough to pay him a tribute!

How? By making the fruit of his dedication added ingame :

- 1st suggestion (OG Zephyr)

-snip-

+1 on the 1st suggestion! I've been wanting that design since it was first proposed! :D

You know, Valve have 20% cut from it

No my problem man. They shouldn´t put those on steam then. Let them in the game market.

Besides, 75 Plat does cost 5€ actually. We're just too smart and wait for the discounts :P

No one buys 75 plat for 5 euros.Everyone buys 370 plat with 5 euros.C´mon.