Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Helmet Ideas

VoidPunch

I decided I wanted to try to make an alt helmet for frost, however im not sure what exactly I want the helmet to look like. Here is a few sketches I came up with to start out. Any feedback on these, or maybe even ideas I haven't jotted down, would be appreciated.

2ue4ktg.jpg

So I decided to go with the first design for now. Here is the first blocking out of the helmet. This is my first time using zbrush so I hope it turns out well, still learning as I go.24xhufa.jpg

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Glad to see all the replies, thank you! Just like everyone else, I like 1 and 3 as well. I plan on starting on one of these soon.

Maybe, if I have time, I could make both. However we will see if all the details and such translate into 3D well. I'll try to update my progress as I go when I have free time.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

The first and third one are great, but the second and fourth feel like slightly different versions of the default. They kinda need more to separate them and make them more unique, kinda in the same way the Squall one is, with its special fan.

Always good to see concepts though.

Edited by AdunSaveMe