Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Blood_Poppy said:

At Last, I finish Build a Nova and Recolor both Frames..

Here My Favorite Color For Them.. TEAM CAP..!! TEAM CAP..!!

Warframe0312.jpg

Warframe0313.jpg

Warframe0314.jpg

Warframe0316.jpg

Warframe0315.jpg

Surprisingly, The Setka Syandana Matching Both Frames.. <3 <3 <3 It Worth Every Penny... Keep up the Good Work.. 

Warframe0317.jpg

Warframe0318.jpg

@Blood_Poppy Ohh, soo majestics.

@HitsuSanThank you for the info and how to link people too.

Hi, Hitsu, I´ve been enjoying Visage skin, and wanted to point out a detail that i found odd, so I have not decided on colors so I went out with original colors and noted that the red energy in the helmet is not exactly the same on the chassis, and while the energy color is red the powers come out in blue energy and antimatter absorb gives green energy waves. Changing color normalize all energy colors, not that it bothers me, just wanted to point it out in case it needed to be pointed out. Cheers.

41zpyht.jpg

Here you can see better the difference, in the chassis the energy looks pinkish while in the helmet bright red.

bffJEAb.jpg

Hey Pavelord, i'm glad you are enjoying the skin! I've noticed the same problem and i have no idea why it happens, it must be something in the implementation of the skin inside the game. It's good that you can easily fix it by changing the color once cause it means it's just a minor bug but if DE doesn't get around to fix it by themselves i'll point it out as soon as possible ;)

Thanks for letting me know! (I didn't know about the antimatter XD looks cool...)

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:53 AM, HitsuSan said:

You can still use Blender to paint over the 3d model or Gimp for photo/texture editing. There are options if you can't afford a professional program but you want to start to learn but they are obviously not the smoothest solutions.

Thanks for the tips.  I decided that I will begin working on making a game, and I'm going to give it another shot concerning texturing and such.  Lately I've been practicing making better models in blender, and to my surprise, my use of that program has improved.

I also noticed that the Visage skin has some odd coloring for the chest section. I was shooting for doing a full white, gold, and black trim on mine, but it seems that the white isn't white on black sections in Azure Terra's pic. The parts that are red I had to tone down almost into the blacker sections of the Orokin color pallet. It works, but being able to color match for a uniform body color could be a problem for some.

Also wish the Alata helm could be carried over to other frames too. That helm is AMAZING. :D Any thoughts about doing a design set theme for the other frames with this? Heck, even with the Visage skin? That scroll work is really nice.

@AzureTerra: Hail Hydra XD Cool Alata too!

@VampirePirate: Glad to hear that :D It's never a surprise when you practice and you improve though XD

@Cortanis: Yes, it's something that i do to help the players have a better range of colors and to make it easier to make a color scheme that looks good even if you're not an expert in this :> If you chose the same exact color for all the parts they'll all look slightly different.

matto, Senketsu_ have patience... fabulousness takes time (it means it's freaking hard to make my magic color schemes happen but i'm slowly cracking it and it's starting to look amazing... before was only pretty good)

@Miss_Fluffybutt: (nice name XD) Glad you chosen to pick it up :> I'll go yellow, the left one is cool too but you need to pick at least one strong color (you decide where) to make it really good ;)

I always felt unsettled with how the original Mag looked, even more so on how the Prime version looked, but this suit here is awesome.  It was made just in time too, concerning the power tweaks.  I think I will buy this suits when I get the chance, because now I want to make use of Mag more.

I'd like to see the actual stats but from what Zephyr players tell me Hagoromo helped substantially with the raise of usage of that warframe so it will probably be the same for Mag with Alata given that now is even more versatile and fun to play then even :D

Post some screenshot when you get the chance to buy it :) and thanks obviously!

But ... these tennogen are eventually going to be available on consoles once DE finds a way to go through all the legal issues tied to contracts, creating a platform to pay to content creators and steam, and getting to an agreement with MS/Sony. It might take a while but there's no need to be salty about it.

On the other hand, I'd love getting some obsidian skins or attachments, but it's way less likely to happen than tennogen on consoles regardless of how many players beg, cry, scream or spread salt for it.

1 minute ago, -----LegioN----- said:

But ... these tennogen are eventually going to be available on consoles once DE finds a way to go through all the legal issues tied to contracts, creating a platform to pay to content creators and steam, and getting to an agreement with MS/Sony. It might take a while but there's no need to be salty about it.

I'm aware. But it's going to be a long time from now. And I'm not salty, I'm jealous. I've had my eye on the Alata skin since the first page of this thread.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

I'm aware. But it's going to be a long time from now. And I'm not salty, I'm jealous. I've had my eye on the Alata skin since the first page of this thread.

Then my bad, written communication lacks depth and might lead to misunderstanding, on the other hand, it's 4:10 here and I guess I shouldn't be awake. Greetings tenno, just be patient like most of us have been on many other things (destreza, focus system, mios and some other stuff took a long time to be developed, while many of us keep waiting for other stuff such as community hosted or dedicated servers, umbra warframes, pbr treatment of remaining primed weapons without it, better ai on enemies, fixing enemy scalation, plenty of weapon rebalance, and some other things bound to happen anytime soontm)

Cool customization Blaq :D the top one with the wings it's a perfet match for the name, Alata means with wings (female)

I'm sorry BlitzKeir, they'll come eventually, have faith ^^

And Legion, i don't think Steam would have anything to do with when they put this content on console, the problem is that MS and Sony don't have a selling platform for user generated content so DE can't sell this content through their game without owning the rights to it (essetially they'll have to buy it from us but if they do we can't sell them anymore with steam, and it would still be a huge investment from DE side cause you can never know if and how much this object will sell whether right now it's all earnings for them). So they need a legal way to have us sell the objects directly ^^ and we all know how fast this new things are implemented on consoles...

Archived