January 15Th Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Community Hot Topics!  

2,186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Sortie reward table is too diluted for what it is. Too many things you can get from it for it to be only one a day. A token system would probably be the best idea. It'll take some dialing in to get the right token -> item values, I'm sure, but I think it'll be better in the long run. It's just to frustrating as is.

I only sometimes get useful things from the login rewards. I've hoarded a lot of resources and credits, so those aren't super useful to me. The boosters are kinda nice, though. It could probably be tweaked, but I don't have any suggestions for how to tweak it.

No, stance mods shouldn't drop from enemies. They're necessary to get the most use out of any given weapon, and mod drops are too random for that to be a good idea. And of course it can only get worse as more mods are added, let alone stances. I think they should still be earned somehow, though. Maybe they could be tied to a trial of sorts that scales to the weapon and warframe used, requiring that only the melee weapon be used, and the stance is awarded when the trial is complete. I suppose that would ruin the stance market, though.

- Sortie Rewards
Yes.  I can't tell you how many times I've seen people say "ugh I wish it just used a token system" in regards to... well, almost anything in Warframe.

- Bazaar
One big issue with Maroo's is that regions are still instanced.
If I'm in US East and there's an EU player...
A - I can invite them into my Dojo just fine.
B - But I have to tell them to change their client settings to match mine in order to meet up in Maroo's.
In addition to a tax which doesn't exist in pretty much any dojo I've been pulled into.

- Login Rewards
I think it's fine, could use some tweaks (like not giving mastered stuff and higher bundles of rare rewards for higher MR) but other than that it's a lot better now.  I've found boosters, cores, and some of the rare materials useful.  Some people still complain, but they generally want too much for simply logging in, I haven't seen any of the complainers actually make a proper list of what they want that's not there.
Probably 'cause they start listing things like legendary cores and then realize that's a stupid reward to get simply for existing, and that if they can get it so can everybody else and it wouldn't be rare anymore.

- Stance Mods
Let me tell you a story.

I got Vulpine Mask today as a drop.  I fired up a Nekros and went to a Pluto survival there were open groups on.  Forgetting I was still set to EU region (doing guide stuff), I ended up in a group of Russians.  It was three Nekros (myself included) and a Hydroid (Pilfering Tentacles).  I knew the Hydroid had that augment because the others marked the right enemies and waited for him to tentacle the enemy before killing.  Vulpine Mask dropped at 18 minutes.  The happiness that it caused transcended language.  I can't real Cyrillic, but damn they were happy.

To some people, that feels like an achievement.  Whether it's true or not is up for debate.  But some people will miss that feeling of getting it.  Taking out stance mods does remove a target for players to hunt, and as Warframe has no endgame it's all about hunting things now.

That said, I would still like a change because stance mods clogging up drop tables causes issues, and stance mods feel like a core part of a weapon.

Edited by Rydian

Stance Idea: Remember Primal Fury. That was actually pretty cool. Level Up weapons gain more combos. Maybe for more stance options maybe introduce "Schools of the Weapon Arts" Since there are multiple stances of some weapons maybe affiliate a weapon stance to a current school (or like the Focus system) but make each weapon independent, meaning you can freely change the type of school but changing it causes the stance to default to 0 even if the weapon was at level 30 so using the weapon causes it to gain affinity and unlock new moves and increase the bonus mod cost for the weapon . For example Nikanas, Blind Justice can be of School of Madurai and Decisive Judgement can be of School of Vazarin.

If it seems too easy then make mission requirements for each weapon to unlock the Next Move i.e. defeat 20 Scorpions to level up the Mios Stance mod instead of using Fusion Core to Max it. 

I'll add my input to login rewards 2.0.

I'm MR20 so I get the highest rarity daily.

Most days I get 1 rare resource...ONE. A quantity of 1 rare resource is not worth it. They should be coming in packs of like 10 rare resources.

I keep getting BPs for stuff I have already leveled to max and deleted, or that I have the Prime version of and deleted the regular version. Example: I got a Mag BP when I have Mag Prime but no Mag. Today I got a single Viper BP, I have Wraith Twin Vipers (deleted Twin Vipers and Viper long ago)

On the positive side I love getting 3hr resource boosters, but I want to be able to choose when to use that booster. Most of the time they go to waste because I have limited time to play at the moment and have to get other things done.

Speaking of Boosters, Would be nice if all boosters lasted for in-game time instead of real world time. You can buy a booster with plat and never get to use it if something comes up and you can't play. One of the few plat items where you could just be flushing you money down the drain. I would rather see a 3 day booster become a 24hr in-game time booster etc.

Tokens - Sounds good but at the same time if this token is what I think it is, now instead of a daily reward(regardless of it being good or not) now we have to save up token for a single item. I like the RNG(Omg can't believe I typed that) BUT the items NEED to unique to sortie only. The karak wraith and dera vandal dropping has GOT TO GO. Leave them for future Tactical alerts. 

Bazaar - I went in there once when it first came out. Seemed nice. But like the relays why go there we I can do 75% of what's there in my ship. Probably the ONLY way the bazaar would be more worth going to is if you abolished the trading chat tab. Or at least only had the tab available in the bazaar. And in terms of trading in the bazaar, didn't do it yet, still am sticking with trading chat tab.

Daily Rewards - It's ok but that daily x000 credit cache is a huge middle finger imo. And then the random Gallium/Grinlok BP/etc...it's just all not worth getting daily. I understand you only get the BPs if you don't already have the item crafted but let's say for instance you bought EVERY BP but just didn't craft them. I think then it should do away with those BPs. I'd really love to see more boosters in the drops. It's always nice to have a random 2hr affinity booster to lvl up some gear.

Stance Mods - I like them dropping as they do now but at the same time (using Vulpine for instance) why would a Comba/Scrambus/Manic Bombard have a melee stance. Now I can't really come up for an idea for this myself but it just would be nice if it were more of a "sensei has taught you the ways of the [insert melee type here]" kinda thing and then you have the stance. I mean as it is no pretty much every stance sells for nothing in trading with the exception of maybe Tempo Royale. So having us acquire them this way shouldn't really affect the market too much.

Again, I have always felt stances being mods was incredibly stupid. A new complex system would certainly be rewarding and less grindy.

Yes but then think this. You're using a Galatine/Scindo P/War. You rank them up, unlock the stance, but only War uses Tempo Royale, Scindo P only uses Rending Crane, and Galatine only uses Cleaving Whirlwind. I really don't want to be stuck using any other mod than TR with heavy weapons. So if they do something with getting rid of them being mods I'd still like to be able to switch which stance is being used.

Edited by rawr1254

Maroo's Bazar may be fun, but the few times I tried, I just couldn't enter in "trading state". It's more intuitive to do it the old way (in my opinion). Moreover, since I've discovered Warframe Market website, going there is pointless for me.

The acquisition of Stances does need  to change (I'm looking at you, Crimson Dervish and Vermillion Storm). But truely, if there is a "rework" for stances, please do something about the "pause" and "hold" mechanics. They are not rewarding, and the return of charge attacks makes the "hold" even more painful for the fingers. It feels like : "you want to use the combos ? Don't equip attack speed mods !"...

Edited by Arkhenbarn

Okay, in order:

1) Tokens are vital to stop RNG killing us. In another, unnamed, MMORPG, I have been unable to make any meaningful progress for almost a year, due to the cosmetics I want and items I need being locked behind daily content with a very low skill requirement, but horrible timers and RNG. I'm fine with people getting a lucky drop, but after a while it just removes any desire I have to play said content or game. Sorties aren't quite as bad, but I still see little reason to play them now. They were fun at first, but now I see the effort (some) versus the rewards (a chance of a legendary core, so low, that it can be disregarded and nothing else of interest) - I just don't bother. I can faceroll through these things like any other content, but I'll feel more rewarded spending that time elsewhere. And I'm not even about the loot, I just play to kill stuff and have fun!

2) & 3) I probably asked for the Bazaar more than anyone else, even suggesting that name. I'm glad that it's got in, as it allows two clanless players to trade... but that's about it. A reskinned relay with an unrelated theme and Maroo tacked onto it to make it seem belonging to the lore... it doesn't do much. It doesn't look or feel like somewhere to do deals. Just the normal trading system on it adds nothing. I'd like to see Tenno setting up stalls with cosmetics paid for with platinum. :P

4) & 5) Log in rewards are much better now, but saying that... there are some issues. The rare resources and credits are a welcome drop for newer players and I appreciate them being there. They're useless to me, but hey, we can't be getting amazing stuff every time. Boosters and discounts though, they need a rework. Firstly, I'm afraid to log in to check up on crafting (and the Nexus app still crashes a lot, unreliable) or play a quick mission - what if I get a three hour resource booster and it goes to waste while I'm at work? Boosters need to be savable, so we can activate them as and when appropriate. Then we have credit and affinity boosters - I buy Prime Access, so these are literally useless to me. The option to decline a booster (or platinum discount, I don't always have money to burn!) to get a reroll or just credits/cores would be a nice addition.

6) I'm fine with rare, powerful stances being rare. That's fine, it's kind of implied. But the current trend of the new weapon type coming with one stance which is insanely difficult to acquire... that's just annoying. Give everything at least two stances: an easily obtainable, uncommon one and a rarer, more powerful one (slightly more difficult to nearly impossible to get, on a case by case basis). Let people use the new weapons. While we're talking about stances... just make each type of weapon share the same polarity and give it to all the stances. Having to forma to change stances is just annoying and it limits variety.

Sorties. Token system is way to go!

Personal experience: I used to really enjoy sorties the first couple weeks since u18, it was challenging and rewards were new and we all tried to get something good. Doing them on daily basis I found it less productive and entertaining at the end of season 2 and with Nezha introduction I started avoiding Endless type mission due to too much time spending there for crappy reward such as lens that I already have/don't need or weapon I'm sick of getting of. Fusion cores were the only relief in that case.

New Login System & Rewards:

As per couple replies above, I also been getting rare resources which I have huge stockpile of. The logic to this is more like: "Oh you don't mind getting neural sensor due to lack of it? Get some Gallium instead, which you already have like 600". Speaking of resources, doesn't make much sense when I get 1 rare resource at login and the other day I get 3hours resource booster (which I would likely use, because it's useful). Speaking of useful rewards: Boosters: These are useful, but once I get it, it's mostly changing my plans. I, also, once got Nezha's blueprint, which saved me 100k credits and couple clicks in the market, but most bp's cost not that much, which makes more reasonable rewards as 'choice of getting warframe blueprint you don't have ; weapon blueprint you don't have ; or extra credits&else (10-25k or something, maybe put here resources)' in that case.

Stance Mods:

The idea of changing acquisition is heartwarming. The question is: How? I can imagine and suggest some sort of "mastering weapon", the same way as focus system where you must play with that weapon type only (challenging part is: Melee only mission, the only way to get points, or using this weapon during mission) unlocking rank of stance (which you can chose, as the path) by completing 1-15 level mission for rank 1, 15-25 for rank 2, 25+ for rank 3 (leeching on Draco won't help to rank it up from 0 to 3 in no time, you must kill enemies, consider this please!).

Personal experience: I don't like Sword&Shield and Tonfas, neither stances nor play style, so, in the past, I made weapon and obtained stances for collection, then threw it all in darkest corner. Destreza - this new weapon took over my beloved Orthos Prime and now I love using it, took me time to learn stance moves and start to feel it, and I did really enjoy that time! In the past year there were tactical alerts with restriction to Heavy sword only and Glaive only, both forced me to play with weapon I would rarely use, but I learned how to play and feel it (and now War is not garbage for mastery rank only, I can use it, which is nice), hence is my idea of mastering weapon and stances.

What do you think of the new Login Reward system?

I chose other. Why? I keep getting 2-3 hour boosters continuously. I only get on at reset to get my daily login and get off because I'm busy and have other stuff to do. I can't just stay on for 2-3 hours after reset. The past week I only got boosters. They activate right on login and I can maybe only use half an hour to maybe an hour of it when I'm finally able to get back on. Why not just wait for later to claim the daily login? Because it's not always boosters. Sometimes I get a coupon and I can get plat right away, or sometimes it's just a mediocre item that I already have a ton of. And because reset happens at 4pm for me and that's right before I go, so it's nice to know what I get. Maybe for boosters you should make it an item you can actually use to activate. I would love to have boosters, I really would, but I never have the time to use them. If I could get a booster item and save it for the weekend I would actually like the reward. Otherwise it's a piece of S#&$e that I can't use and makes me miss the old Login Reward system.

EDIT: Maybe add a Login Token system. If you don't like the item you got you can exchange it for tokens or credits. If tokens then you're adding yet another currency system in place and I don't think you want that. Or maybe you can reroll your login. You get 3 rerolls a week - so reroll wisely.

Maroo's Bazaar

I can't use it. I've tried a few times while waiting for my dojo key to be built but it would never put me in the same instance as the person I'm trying to trade with. I've done it multiple ways. We both have the Moon tileset unlocked (we've done Second Dream). We try joining randomly. We're on the same servers. We try to invite one another. Maroo's Bazaar is broken. I've been there a couple times and it's either always empty or maybe five people there.

Please, DE, JUST MAKE A GODDAMN AUCTION HOUSE! RuneScape, a game that isn't even that great anymore (my opinion at least) has The Grand Exchange! Copy that! Or just add an Auction House like on Neopets. Two drastically different games figured that out. Hell, I still say Neopet's trade system is one of the best I've seen and I haven't touched that game in a decade almost. You would put the items you want to trade in an auction style thing (you can copy Maroo's Bazaar's trading interface for this but maybe increase the items listed to 8 or 10) and others can offer a mixture of items and in game currency (in this case Platinum). The items up for trade stay for two weeks or until an offer is accepted. The player that put up the trade can check the offers (perhaps a new interface on the Liset or via Inbox {if new interface then maybe a new quest with Maroo is in ordis -- I mean order} to check and accept offers) and accept or decline.

Make a Grand Exchange like RuneScape; Maybe expand Maroo's Bazaar. Maybe we can get passed some blocked off areas and go to the elevator room area and there will be a little Kiosk. Once you use the Kiosk it will bring up an interface with however many slots you want to give us (maybe you can try to make plat this way... By default we can put 4 items up into this new Grand Exchange like place and we can buy more slots to put more items for maybe 5-10 plat each) and we can either try to buy or sell items. To sell items you just put it up for offer in one of the slots and to buy an item it brings up a textbox interface for you to type the name of the item or mod. Look at warframe.market to get an idea on how you should make this work for searching. Once you find the item/mod you want to buy you click it and are able to put how much you're willing to buy it for. Maybe keep prices people are willing to offer and prices people are generally selling in a database so it can say the recommended price for the item. Once the item you're looking for was bought/sold you'll get an inbox message saying an offer has been accepted, or something like that. <item> has been [bought/sold] for {price offered/price received}.

Make an Action House; Basically Grand Exchange except the item is put up for Auction for however many hours the player decided or for a certain amount of time you guys choose to let us. Also maybe allow us to sell Kubrows too. Put the imprint up for Auction > you can check the pattern and colors by hovering over / clicking the Kubrow > place an offer at least at minimum price set by the person selling it > wait until other offers are put down or the Kubrow is sold. If other people offer you'll then be able to offer again.

Edited by Tyoccial

As for stances, there already were better ways of adding stances in the game - tactical alerts. Phoenix Interception was a great way of introducing a new stance especially with its hardcore mode. The fancy glaive stance also had a very nice tactical with itself. New stances aren't added into the game very often (last one before rapier was u18 vengeful revenant, nearly if not over a month before) so I think they could be introduced that way.

Of course they would also have to drop normally as well, tactical alerts have to end and stances will always be in demand for new players at least.

EDIT

About login rewards, it would be great if some of the lower rewards like 10k creds are removed from its drops completely after a certain mastery rank, let's say 10.

Also as for rare resource reward it would be nice to not get a resource that you have over a hundred of. It could for example not give resources that you have over 20, that way if people get a rare resource at least it'll be remotely useful.

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

- Sortie needs totally a different reward system, less RNG based. This way you could also amplify the reward pool as much as you want without punishing unlucky players

-The Bazar is a good start, but IMO it's not enough. When I open the game, I want to play, not to stay still waiting for someone to buy my things. We need something smarter, that doesn't require players to waste hours just to sell one item. Probably an auction house system would be the solution (maybe you can do it in DE style ;) )

-The login system is really nice. The only thing I'd say about it is that I expected, as a MR 20, to receive a bit more, instead of single resources. I received the coolest rewards (eg 3h affinity booster, or a discount) only the first week. I even received a Loki BP: Loki was my starter frame and I now own Loki Prime, what kind of reward is that?!? XD

-Well, about stances, I always thought making them mods was a mistake. Conceptually, they represent the combat style of the Tenno, not something that you attach on a weapon so that the weapon moves by itself. It should be fine-tuned through training, not by fusing other mods. Imagine a warframe that needs a mod to use the Noble Animation. It doesn't make sense, does it?

Also,I think that the stance incarnates the real spirit of the weapon, and it happened to me that I could not "feel" a weapon because I hadn't his stance, locked behind a RNG wall I could not break (I look at you, Redeemer), so that weapon sits there collecting dust until by luck I find the mod.

So, I think stances should be like an animation for a warframe: you select the style in the arsenal, and then you unlock the combos as you use the weapon.

Probably there should be a distinction between base stances (the first, the ones that come with the weapon when you get it -> the uncommon ones when there are more for a weapon) and advanced (the rare ones). Maybe to learn the advanced stances you need to "learn it" from specific enemies,

I'll make an example: I build for the first time a whip, let's say the Lecta. It has his own base stance Burning Wasp: using the weapon I learn step by step the combos until I master it (sort of like exalted blade, in which you unlock combos as you level up). Then I meet Scrambus and Combas: observing (aka scanning: maybe Simaris cold be inplied in the process) them I learn a new way of using the weapon: Coiling Viper. Now I can select it in the arsenal in the stance menu and start to learn combos by using the Lecta. Ta-daaa!

edit - forgot to add that it would be really nice to combine moves from different stances (of the same weapon cathegory, of course) to make up your very own stance

Edited by Drufo

In regards to stances I think the best solution would to be to combine all of the stances for weapon classes into a stance skill tree. As you use weapons from that class, the affinity you gain also towards experience in that tree. You would then be able to access any combo you have unlocked in combat with the respective weapon. In the case of combos that are exactly the same the tree could split between the two and you would pick one or the other, switching off if you unlock both of them.

But for the love of god make the affinity gain for stance trees much faster than focus. Gaining a single combo should take about as much time and effort as lvling a stance mod, maybe a little more to compensate for not having to find the stance mod.

-Well, about stances, I always thought making them mods was a mistake. Conceptually, they represent the combat style of the Tenno, not something that you attach on a weapon so that the weapon moves by itself. It should be fine-tuned through training, not by fusing other mods. Imagine a warframe that needs a mod to use the Noble Animation. It doesn't make sense, does it?

Also,I think that the stance incarnates the real spirit of the weapon, and it happened to me that I could not "feel" a weapon because I hadn't his stance, locked behind a RNG wall I could not break (I look at you, Redeemer), so that weapon sits there collecting dust until by luck I find the mod.

So, I think stances should be like an animation for a warframe: you select the style in the arsenal, and then you unlock the combos as you use the weapon.

Probably there should be a distinction between base stances (the first, the ones that come with the weapon when you get it -> the uncommon ones when there are more for a weapon) and advanced (the rare ones). Maybe to learn the advanced stances you need to "learn it" from specific enemies,

I'll make an example: I build for the first time a whip, let's say the Lecta. It has his own base stance Burning Wasp: using the weapon I learn step by step the combos until I master it (sort of like exalted blade, in which you unlock combos as you level up). Then I meet Scrambus and Combas: observing (aka scanning: maybe Simaris cold be inplied in the process) them I learn a new way of using the weapon: Coiling Viper. Now I can select it in the arsenal in the stance menu and start to learn combos by using the Lecta. Ta-daaa!

This also would work nicely

Though I don't have an issue with the Log-in Rewards, as the only piece of work done to attain the reward was logging in. I do have an issue when you are given boosters as rewards. The boosters become instantly active, and I dislike that as I didn't want to be on for more than 5mins at some points.

So I should have a choice to not check my login reward and check when I relogin. This will allow me to come on and do what I need to on warframe (e.g. a quick alert mission) and get off without having to worry about losing out on boosters.

Or if we can manually activate a booster that would be much better. This way we can stock pile and when we want to do a farming session of some sort, the boosters will be there to help us out.

Off the cuff, I must say that I really like Archwizard's idea of how to redo Transmutation so it's actually feasible than 'Way too many credits and mods to care' sort of thing. Making it a kind of player research that you still work towards via Codex and the like? One darned good way to give self an objective.

Still...addressing points:

Sorties

For the most part, it's the effort relative to the return that's rather off putting. Going through a whole sortie only to get...cores...is a little bit of a kicker, especially if it's a win by the skin of the teeth. Cores are nice, sure but for the amount of effort...not cutting it for me I'm afraid. So long as we can get a decent heads up of what this prospective Token approach will be like, then it'll be pretty reasonable.

Consider this: In God Eater Burst, you could convert the majority of Aragami parts you acquired into rarer ones or more common ones as needed. Loot driven, still needed to go out and slaughter Corrosive Hannibals for Phantom Fangs or whatever they were called (it's been a while) but if you needed to get some basic Hannibal parts as well, your excess was still usable. Even Monster Hunter has this in a measure with the Wyporium in 4 Ultimate. And of course, Veggie Elder Tickets.

Stances

I'm hoping we can see what the prospective is soon, as I am quite partial to melee combat. As it stands, I've got the Mios and Lacera but due to having little motivation to churning through Scorpions until I get the Stance I'm just...ignoring them in my Inventory until I have it. They're great looking weapons, I imagine they're fun but without the Stance they're just lacking spirit. I'm not exactly partial to using things I can't form a proper opinion of, as it just sours the experience over all. First impressions mean a lot, and if you can't get that impression when you get said item...

And this is before we look at the fact that, much as all Stances are serving the same basic role, there are just far too many Stances that have been utterly and completely neglected with a mere one additional combo from the basic attack chain. Bleeding Willow, Shimmering Blight, Coiling Viper, Iron Phoenix just to name a couple off the top of my head. Then on the other hand, you've got stances in the same category that are just leagues above the other; Rending Crane, fun stance that it is, is just not competing with Tempo Royale or Cleaving Whirlwind, having no real perks to make it competitive beyond mere preference of style.

I confess, I'm not sure precisely what the best way to go about it is. Maybe it could be like Photon Arts in Phantasy Star P2 but I doubt that'd be a viable model. Considering the bloat of stances with only one ancillary combo beyond the basic motion, merging them together for Weapon classes could in theory work, if only to expand their combo lists, but you'd have to provide a Light/Heavy attack approach so that it'd be approaching controllable for the sheer plethora that could have for some weapons, such as the somewhat inundated Nikana stances which are all fairly well fleshed out.

I know the animation team does hard work on the stances. I want to see them and use them. But with stances as they are, mostly I'm just having to ignore it until I quite literally get lucky. It just isn't fair for all concerned. More than happy to work towards it, never let it be said I don't like to earn my stripes but there's just nothing fun about attaining 'mastery' of a weapon by...not using it and getting lucky.

It feels like not being able to use the Dragon Sword at all until you make it the True Dragon Sword. Sure, True Dragon Sword is awesome with the new moves it brings (Storm of the Heavenly Dragon <3 ) but you aren't left with a rather neutered weapon until that point. It's like each new Melee class with a hard to obtain stance is the Wooden Sword. Until you get it to become the Unlaboured Flawlessness...you're just going to use what you can rely on already.

Apologies for going on, as always.

Yes but then think this. You're using a Galatine/Scindo P/War. You rank them up, unlock the stance, but only War uses Tempo Royale, Scindo P only uses Rending Crane, and Galatine only uses Cleaving Whirlwind. I really don't want to be stuck using any other mod than TR with heavy weapons. So if they do something with getting rid of them being mods I'd still like to be able to switch which stance is being used.

That's what I mean, you would still be able to switch the stances within the melee mod UI. I was only proposing a method of new stance acquirement, not to take away the ability to simply switch stances.

Stance Mods:
The source thread for this topic is a big megathread of discussion about Vulpine Mask and Stance mods in general. One of the biggest issues is the acquisition of Stance mods, especially as more Stances are added to the game. Rebecca already commented that “something” is in the works (you can see the details in the spoilers below), but what do you think would be the best way to acquire Stance mods? How would you make it fair and challenging? Do you think that acquiring Stances should be tied to weapons in some way? Could they be earned? What other ideas can you come up with? Post your thoughts in this thread or in the source thread below!

I agree that Stance Mods really need to go.

My concept for stances:

1: Gaining a stance 

Weapon stances should be tied to their respected classes and unlocked over time using that weapons class, First players will get to choose which stance to work towards and then by using the weapon class associated with that stance they will slowly unlock the Combos of that stance

2: Breaking down Combos

Leveling up a stance will be done overtime, The number of Combos in each stance Determine the amount of levels found in each stance, Each level up in a stance will grant a combo to the player to use in-game, When a stance is fully leveled it will be Marked: Mastered And the player will be able to use the combos from that stance in the Sequence Lab.

3: Sequence Lab/Combo Mixer

Once a stance is fully leveled the combos from that stance can be used in a Stance Creator

Example:

If you have unlocked Iron Phoenix and Crimson Dervish You can combine the different combos found in each stance to make Your own stance.

( However you cannot mix two different weapon class stances together )

This is what would make all of the leveling up worth while since players would get to choose which combos they like from each stance and make their own personal stances to suit their desired gameplay experience.