Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Dojo >>> What are the current idea's for dojo expansions?

- New decorations? New rooms? There's codex art that's beautiful, but it's only art?

- Possible rebalancing of resources required by any number of objects/rooms?

- Will the Orokin Dojo tileset return?

- Dojo capacities, like how many decor. can you fit in a room, how many rooms in a dojo, etc. Will this statistic change in the future?

- Expansions to the current 25 Pigments available? Will there be more? How will they be implemented?

- Changes to currently existing rooms, like the Obstacle Course for parkour 2.0, and Trophy Room only being able to have a Loki statue

Ideas >>> Here's a few thoughts to chew up

- Signs. The ability to create signs in the dojo to help tenno navigate or stay informed, this sounds like an excellent idea, don't you say?

- Warframe Statues / Weapon Mounts. This could be for dojo or personal landing crafts, but will we be able to use spare Warframe and Weapon parts/bp's to create decorative statues to place in the dojo/ship? Sounds pretty good, ehh?

- Dojo Arena. I believe this room should apply all Conclave standards when in use so as to level the field of battle for everyone that enters. Also, there's still bugs surrounding the Arena, how are those coming along?

- Orokin Room. The dark sectors are in decline, what will become of this room if it has no current purpose? Will it become active again?

- Oracle Room. A room that's necessary to house the other labs in the dojo. Is this really a necessary room to have? It brings diversity to the amount of rooms we have, but only serves decorative purpose otherwise. Any thoughts on this particular room DE?

Also, a question about Guide of the Lotus in general:

- We have a certain number of Guides currently, but is this generally enough? As a tenno that plays every day of the week, i don't necessarily see many guides everywhere i go, even while jumping from region to region to search. Should there be many more Guides than what we currently have? I'd imagine that the more Guides we have overall, the more opprotunities for a calling tenno to recieve assistance. Or would having a certain too many Guides stretch the value that the title bears? What are your thoughts on the matter DE?

Will we be able to put exilus adapters on weapons anytime soon? Using something like Eagle Eye or Hush would be great on sniper rifles for stealth missions but it mean sacrificing a damage or other important mods.

Also, any chances of this happening? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/597565-dual-skana-prime-and-aklato-prime/#entry6761946

Edited by Volatice

Question: Past events as Quests

Why not use past events as quests for unlocking new planets and / or boss fights

For example:

Depending on whose side you choose in “Tubemen of Regor”:              

you will either go to Eris to hunt down Mutualist Alad V, or go to Uranus to assassinate Tyl regor

Or after completing the “Cicero Crisis”, you will gain access to the Vay Hek boss node

The introduction of sorties to the game has been great in my opinion because I like the challenges that they bring to the table.  However.....they seem to be over too quickly and can only be done once daily.  Are there any plans to bring in more end game content?

Is there ever going to be Trial(raid) with multiple routes or endings? like having 2 raids on 1 key or something like that. Or having an option to continue to next raid for more rewards(like the same way as you have to do in JV raid/trial if nobody has injector).

Question:

- Will you be taking Warframe's Market Economy and base it off on your Market? Things such as Platinum to Credit Option in the Market is practically... useless? Considering how the flow of Buy and Sell currently.

- Have you considered adding a Tower Assassination? Perhaps against the Neural Sentry that's trying to take control of any trespassers that enters it.

- With Survival and Defense Missions in Sortie lowered, do you think there's any chance to actually lower the round required for these? Perhaps in Defense Missions, make it 3-6-9 and Survival like every 4 minutes instead of 5, making them more in-line with the other missions? Or is it Defense and Survival were meant to take that much time to get rewards? Comparing it to Sabotage Mission, essentially it would take less than 10 minutes to get a reward of 3+ from the pool, not to mention - there's practically no risk (despite what Lotus says).

- Terms of Oberon, he seems to be like a trash frame now, his parts drops like flies from almost anywhere (practically in Sortie Exilus Missions). People seem to build him then just sell him afterward, any plans on buffing/changing him?

- On Umbra Warframes, what makes them different from Prime and Regular Warframes? I know Prime are the original ones, Regular ones are mere copycats of the Primes. But what's the origin of Umbra?

- Do you think a new weapon type like floating blades around a warframe would be cool?

Are there more gunblades planned - maybe looking like the ones from Final Fantasy 8?

Will there be Blade+Whip Combos that doesn't look like scissors?

Why do you need life-support if warframes aren't human? Maybe you should rename it ^^

How does the tenno appear (when using the 5th skill) even if he is sitting around on the ship?

Will there be an option to choose the school for each loadout seperately? Because atm its really awkward to change it when fighting with a different setting

Edited by Nacond

My list

UI

- The ability to name mod Config A / B / C and also expand this to add the / D / E slots (Maybe a MR reward?  Platinum purchase?  New quest reward?)

- The ability to copy one slot to another.  A => B for example.

- In the Marketplace or any place you can buy weapon blueprints, show the icon for already mastered weapons.  Hard to tell which ones I still need to buy without going to Codex first.

- Show the number of Cores it will take to rank a mod from it's current rank to each rank above it.  Most of the time, I know what rank I want it at but unless that rank is max, it's trial and error trying to figure out the minimum to get it to that rank.  Or just an option to say, I want this mod at rank X.  Make it so with available cores.

Trade

- The ability to send a player a trade item when they are offline up to the number of trades you have per day.  I would love to be able to send my son a mod but we only have 1 PS4.

Controls

- The ability to map my powers to the slots I want PER WARFRAME.

Current:

Power A: Rhino Charge

Power B: Iron Skin

Power C: Roar

Power D: Rhino Stomp

Customize option so I can have

Power A: Roar

Power B: Iron Skin

Power C: Rhino Charge

Power D: Rhino Stomp

This is just an example and this is mostly because PS4 control options are more limited than a PC keyboard/mouse.

Please and thank you

Edited by (PS4)LunaticGunner

May question is simple:

Will be new event in this year?

As in last devstream is showing up cavats armors and it means they are kinda close to end. How are they progressing with especialy greneer enemy unit?

Are Mag rework is progressing?Cause i want to see her effective vs greneer, infested eather.

My hope:

Banshee will get some slightly rework with her Deluxe skin.

Nyx will get some slightly rework.

And thank you for amazing game.

Edited by DJDaRk3Y