Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

When will the appearance tabs extend beyond C? Too often do i find myself contemplating whether I should remove one of my current color schemes on Nyx to try out a new one. it's a real pain, especially when you already have 3 schemes you really like. it's kind of limiting creativity.

Three things:

1) Any chance that the rest of the planets -- Mercury, Saturn, Venus -- will get tileset reworks?

2) Would you consider expanding and revising Syndicate missions to better match their described objectives and goals?

3) You mentioned world expansion and NPCs: could you elaborate? I have a few ideas here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595668-spoilers-toward-an-fuller-warframe-open-worlds-npcs-and-campaigns/

Thanks!

Assuming update 18.4 won't be introducing some rework into the focus system, how will you be handling the focus players have earned before the reworks to the focus system?

- Will they be refunded the exact amount they put in to each school?

- Will you be reworking stats each skill or the entire skill tree branches?

This might be a dumb question but is there like a sign up to win plat? Or like how does it work?                                          & another question, ive submitted tickets about bugs in my game like stuff i use to buy with plat haven't been answered back to me, why is that? Is it that the ticket/bug teem Is short staffed or theres just so many tickets being put in on the ps4? Its just a little frustrating because im used real life money. Btw just wanted to say warframe is awesome, you all did an amazing job with it.

With the most recent hotfix, Limbo was given a slight change to how eximus units affect him and allies in the rift, and I really appreciate.  In light of his slight change, is there a chance that our rift traversing gentleman may finally get the special treatment he desperately deserves like Mag and Ash?

What's the current status of the Kuvats? I think last thing we saw beffore the armors of Devstream #66 was the grineer enemy using the grineer kuvats.

What's next in the PBR pipeline? Lex, Boar, Ember, anything else?

While we know it's not for anytime soon, any progress on the star chart rework?

Will there ever be more to trading then spamming the chat every two minutes? something akin to the steam community market perhaps?

There had been talks about the removal of Damage % mods by including them in weapon leveling, as there been any sort of exploration done with that?

Syndicate jumpsuits for the operator when?

Edited by bluespart