Lotus.slayer

Just my opinion and prediction

Next void trader items or stuff will be: Primed mod for sentient or kurbow

OROKIN Reactor 

Weapon skin

Shoulder armor

""

Next on the Tenno Relays near to you!

Baro Ki'Teer got spaced yesterday from the Orcus Relay. This happened right after he opened his shop for the day. Eyewitnesses stated that 'He went over the line'. Officials have not yet been able to confirm the events, because there is nothing left on the crime scene.

Later that night there have been reports that some Tenno have actually made a memorial shrine on the Airlock that Baro was spaced from. The tombstone on the Shrine was built from pure salt and ornamented with Prisma items taken from Baros shop. The Airlock now acts as a reminder to all Tenno how Baro affected the community.

Next story on the Solar Network News ....

""

On the serious note thou: Baro was not a Santa Claus. I don't understand why some people thought that they could have Birthday AND Chistmas every two weeks. Stuff ain't cheap nor free in this world. Can't have everything.

I just want Baro to prime his outfit, he looks like a pile of cardboard boxes with plastic fake snake leather glued on to it.

""

Next on the Tenno Relays near to you!

Baro Ki'Teer got spaced yesterday from the Orcus Relay. This happened right after he opened his shop for the day. Eyewitnesses stated that 'He went over the line'. Officials have not yet been able to confirm the events, because there is nothing left on the crime scene.

Later that night there have been reports that some Tenno have actually made a memorial shrine on the Airlock that Baro was spaced from. The tombstone on the Shrine was built from pure salt and ornamented with Prisma items taken from Baros shop. The Airlock now acts as a reminder to all Tenno how Baro affected the community.

Next story on the Solar Network News ....

""

On the serious note thou: Baro was not a Santa Claus. I don't understand why some people thought that they could have Birthday AND Chistmas every two weeks. Stuff ain't cheap nor free in this world. Can't have everything.

rumors say that a century old brat confiscated some of his remaining shipment.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Is his timer still running on consoles ? Was looking forward to primed continuity next week and flow after that....

From what I have read from console players... yes, the timer is still up for you guys. I imagine even if they did decide to pull the void trade out while they revamp him, they would let you guys catch up on the rotation before they pulled it for console. 

I see people make this suggestion like it would be a bad thing. I would love to be able to increase the radius and / or increase slow effect.

I'd max immediately for some of my melee frames. This would be perfect on my melee volt, speed for me, slow for you.

My implied joke was that Coolant Leak is the only Mod that doesn't have any ranks. So theoretically a Primed version would be identical. But yeah, I agree that an improved version would be cool.