Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.7.0

[DE]Megan

Seems to be an audio or collision bug, but every time I enter a menu for foundry, arsenal or mods there is the sound of metal collision and occasionally sparks in the general area. Same with switching weapons, warframes, helmets and other various visuals like skins (happened when I put on the new Oberon skin and helm). These audio cues play instead or in favor of the item switch noise and is rather jarring. Please fix!

EDIT: I have found that the sound constantly occurs every few seconds in Arsenal, and occurs any time something related to your warframe is loaded (Logging in, exiting the map screen, entering arsenal screen, loading an item/weapon, changing equipment, visuals, switching appearance, etc)
Also, after looking for the culprit, it is now noticeable that a weapon of some kind juts out from warframe's back straight up through the back of their head and at above them and this is where the spark and sound seems to come from. It appears only when the sound issues for a few seconds then disappears, it is unclear what weapon it is, although it tends to be the same and does not appear to be one of my equipped weapons.

EDIT 2: The weapon appears to be regular Skana with B customized appearance, jutting straight up, blade skyward, handle half-fused into current warframe's upper back.

Edited by Maelstroa
More information on bug found

8 minutes ago, Oranji said:

Oberon still sucks unfortunately. He doesn't deserve this deluxe skin.

That's right, he doesn't.

Because he is awesome, the skin is not. It's just a re-purposed Trinity Skin, they even gave him

the same type of matchstick-feet.

So bad, so undeserving, so terrible.

Please don't make Oberon Prime look anything like that :(

Just now, RaptorKomandor said:

A stance for Ack and Brunt is myth so buying a skin for this weapon is pointless :/

There is the Final Harbinger and Eleventh Storm stance mod for sword and sheilds. Ack and Brunt fall into the "Sword and Sheild" catagory.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Paris Dryad Skin can be equipped on Paris Prime. Are you having issues equipping it to your Paris Prime? 

I have an issue I never bothered to report. But I can't use or view any different skin on my prime warframes, I don't even have the option.

I don't own any for them

but I plan on getting Ash Prime

and fear my immortal skin won't work on him 

1 minute ago, DarthJundar said:

No warframe truly sucks

Argue this with me if you want

But it's true 

Why would I argue with you? That is your opinion and I have mine... along with the majority of the people that I know.