Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.7.0

[DE]Megan

Would be nice instead of bringing again new stuff to game, fix the current issues-.- Kinda not fun when you get most of the rewards and then 2,5 weeks CONSTANTLY 25 cores 50 cores nothing else, and of course still cant build the sheev cause the last part just kinda NOT given......no even talk about the other rewards in 5months never got a catalyst an excilus or anything useful, only cores after cores-.- Kinda nonsense to me really...and no its not RNG its simple bad system build for reward table... even tho the limitless reward table been better than that...

still no fix for

On 6/3/2016 at 3:46 PM, Toppien said:

bloom its linked to adaptive exposure, worst combination of effects posible

when i turn adaptative exposure off, bloom goes off too...

adaptive exposure and bloom on

3ZfPhn9.jpg

adaptive exposure off, bloom on

OpSByzL.jpg
Edited by Toppien

Loving the new skins added with this update, but they all fall under the problem of "I only want this part, but I'm forced to buy a pack with other parts I'll never use". I'd personally love to get my hands on that Paris skin, but why would I ever spend 245 plat on a pack when I'm just going to use one skin?

Please, DE, players have been asking for this for quite some time: Make each item in a deluxe skin pack be able to be purchased separately so we can just buy the skins/items we want!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions 

•    The final Sortie Mission now has a chance to be an Assassination Mission against a level 100 boss!

Nice. Difficulty be damned, I want to walk away from a Sortie feeling like I've accomplished something! Those level 100 Juggernauts in an Exterminate were the closest thing to an appropriate challenge.