Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You know what really grinds my gears (for no good reason)?

(PSN)Shade0217

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

PlayerA: "WTB such and such"

Me: "such and such 5p"

PlayerA: "I don't have any plat."

>_<

Trade chat in general is this for me. Every time I try to get something done with it I lose motivation to play for a few days after.

Hate is too soft a word.

3 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

I told someone I'd sell him the Despoil mod he was WTB... for 10 :platinum: 

He responds, great, now I just gotta get the 10p.

-__________________-

Someone said this...

Spoiler

QWytFGX.png

I wanted to buy it so i contacted him! Unfortunately i didn't get a response :(

(i mean who wouldn't want to buy such a rare part that probably exists only once?)

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

Someone said this...

Hide contents

QWytFGX.png

I wanted to buy it so i contacted him! Unfortunately i didn't get a response :(

(i mean who wouldn't want to buy such a rare part that probably exists only once?)

soma prime warframe confirmed

34 minutes ago, The_Mustachio said:

All the tennos, having all the funs, herding their sheeps and deers. Maintaining the traffics, through their travels, while consuming the many grasses. Spanning the lands, while trudging the muds caused from rains and waters. The journey complete, free from guilts, as the expand their wisdoms and knowledges. 

Can someone grammar check this?

*cries*

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

The plural of "Tenno." I don't know why, but whenever I see "Tennos," I get annoyed. And not like a minor inconvenienced sort of annoyed, but a raging "you absolute buffoon" sort of annoyed.  Which wouldn't be so bad, except I see it everywhere. Whether its a clan name like "suchandsuch tennos" or "random adjective Tennos." or an alliance name like "verbing Tennos alliance," or a message or post or whatever. 

"You play Tennos? Why aren't you wearing your tennos shoes, then?"

People add the "s" because they suppose Tenno is sort of a english word. If I, who am italian, were to apply this logic, I should say Tenni... mmmmmaybe not XD

ps why, in a discussion about the word Tenno, half of the comment is about trading? O_O

Edited by Drufo

9 minutes ago, Drufo said:

People add the "s" because they suppose Tenno is sort of a english word. If I, who am italian, were to apply this logic, I should say Tenni... mmmmmaybe not XD

ps why, in a discussion about the word Tenno, half of the comment is about trading? O_O

Benvenuto a internet, il mio amico.

(I hope I got that right.)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

*literally laughing out loud*

Does anyone else remember when 'lol' was meant in its literal form. The use of 'lol' is so overused and diluted it has become an actual word to pronounce and spell, lawl. Now, we feel the need to qualify it by saying literally. Whats next, 'llol'?

live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif

2 hours ago, magusat999 said:

Hopefully this will help. Tenno is the last name of Hayden Tenno - the first "Tenno" - or more correctly the first Space Ninja or Warframe wearer. "Tenno" is not like saying monkey or ninja - it alludes to the name of Hayden Tenno and thus just like you do not alter a name when talking in plural you would not alter "Tenno" because it IS a name. So technically "Tennos" is correct.

i wonder how manyypeople know that Tenno came from Hayden Tenno anyway... I bet most people think it's some organizational term synonymous with ninja, merc or something... NOPE, it's just the last name of Hayden, and since he was the first Space ninja lotus just started calling everyone else "Tenno"... your in the family now, kid.

Actually...  In current Warframe lore it has been revealed that...

Spoiler

the Tenno were the children found on the ship Zariman Ten Zero.  Ten-0...

Pretty sure Hayden Tenno is supposed to have been around so long ago as to not actually have any bearing on Warframe at all.

56 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Actually...  In current Warframe lore it has been revealed that...

Reveal hidden contents

the Tenno were the children found on the ship Zariman Ten Zero.  Ten-0...

Pretty sure Hayden Tenno is supposed to have been around so long ago as to not actually have any bearing on Warframe at all.

Yeah I keep seeing people say that, people who don't know what they are talking about and just parrot what they have heard elsewhere with no consideration of the rest of the lore whatsoever. DE never said "throw everything out, here is the new lore". They introduced some new things - but never said it means the rest of the story is invalid. but people with flawed deductive reasoning keep jumping to that conclusion. We don't know what DE is going to do in the future, but we do know they never rejected the early lore. We will see what develops but for now we cannot assume that parts of the story suddenly do not exist.

There is actually video of Hayden Tenno. It isn't a "mystery" as much as it is something DE needs to tie up. That "Hayden Tenno hasn't been around long" argument is full of holes. For one, it STILL admits that there WAS a Hayden Tenno, dead or not. Second, it tells us what I said earlier - that "Tenno" comes from Hayden's name, and they didn't call everyone after him a "Tenno" for nothing. Third, if Hayden "doesn't matter" why do they call the "space ninja" "Tenno", after his last name. Sound pretty significant to me. DE has never came out and said there was absolutely no link between Dark Sector and Warframe, they said the canon is not absolute - which simply means Warframe draws from Dark Sector, but they don't want to be restricted by it.  Having actual footage should go well beyond "pretty sure" - its not a guess, its a fact.

Edited by magusat999