Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

DE please... xD

Do u know how u can see dragons keys that people have equipped? Well, having the same with beacons would be awesome :3

PS also, idk if by design or not, but archwing interception towers don't have collision anymore (I used them as breaks sometimes xD)

Spoiler

Qb1LcHM.jpg

4 hours ago, Yistern said:

That death happened because he tried to tank a hit with Rhino. That ragdoll was funny too.

And after describing what happened (which everyone who saw the video already know) what's your point?

In case you didn't grasp it: a lvl50 mob shouldn't be one-shooting a Rhino with IS. Anything killable just dies against that, and that shouldn't happen in a game which becomes very chaotic at endless late game.

Edited by PersonalYisus

3 hours ago, LordAngellis said:

They confirmed on yesterday's prime time 30,000 cryotic is the correct amount, in order to give people who farm extraction missions for keys something to use it upon.

That's a really ridiculous excuse.  People who farm extraction missions for keys should have a crapload of cryotic, and construction costs should NOT be balanced around them, period.

Is it too late to fix this issue now? I had both quanta and prova, and I since they weren't trad-able I leveled them up for the mastery points that is nothing compared to the plat I could've earned from that.

1 hour ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

That's a really ridiculous excuse.  People who farm extraction missions for keys should have a crapload of cryotic, and construction costs should NOT be balanced around them, period.

Agreed. It was a push to make people pay plat to get something while adding ANOTHER reward to the "over rewarded" excavation mission type. Make up your minds, DE. I've got over 1000 hours in the game and STILL don't have the cryotic to build the sibear. Primarily because I absolutely LOATHE excavation. moreso than survival. Even when I have the plat for it, I'm not going to purchase the sibear with real money. Add another equally efficient method of obtaining cryotic or make it less than a solid 8.3 hour grind in perfect conditions to get it if you won't reduce the requirements.

From 18.8.0

Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Daily Tribute prompt if already logged in when the login resets. 

Still have to quit Warframe and log back in to get the daily rewards. Any idea on what triggers the update?

12 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Tar Mutalist Changes

•    Slowing tar created by Infested units now only affects movement speed.
•    The health of the tar now scales according to the level of the Tar Mutalist.
•    Increased the tar lifespan from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.

Lol lets give it armor and shields too. Bad enough before it could take out your shields and some of your health in about 2-3 ticks at higher lvls but now said tar is gonna scale in health...Honestly, it's tar, against an armored frame, it should literally only slow. So just increase the AoE of said slow, let it linger for x seconds if ran over and then it'd be in a happy place.

Ki'Teer Syandana = 500 Ducats,  500,000 Credits

Other Syandanas = 90-100 Plat

~~~~~

Prisma Tetra = 400 Ducats, 50,000 Credits

Normal Tetra = 125 Plat

~~~~~

So less money = more plat?

~~~~~

Why are cosmetics sold by Baro so much more expensive then everything else he sells?

The cosmetics in the Market are cheaper then most weapons and warframes.

~~~~~

Baro for the most part is a waste of time and money.

In order to get 500 ducats,

I need to get,

50 prime items worth 10,

25 prime items worth 20,

17 prime items worth 30,

13 prime items worth 40,

10 prime items worth 50,

or many combinations of the different priced ones.

At a bare minimum I need to do 10 high rank void missions to get 10 items worth 50 ducats.

But that will never happen thanks to RNG.

~~~~~

The game's lack of item pricing is the 2nd thing I hate most about this game.

The 1st being the endless onslaught of game braking bugs.

The 3rd is having to go through two load screens just to do the same mission again.

1 hour ago, General_Durandal said:

Ki'Teer Syandana = 500 Ducats,  500,000 Credits

Other Syandanas = 90-100 Plat

~~~~~

Prisma Tetra = 400 Ducats, 50,000 Credits

Normal Tetra = 125 Plat

~~~~~

So less money = more plat?

~~~~~

Why are cosmetics sold by Baro so much more expensive then everything else he sells?

The cosmetics in the Market are cheaper then most weapons and warframes.

~~~~~

Baro for the most part is a waste of time and money.

In order to get 500 ducats,

I need to get,

50 prime items worth 10,

25 prime items worth 20,

17 prime items worth 30,

13 prime items worth 40,

10 prime items worth 50,

or many combinations of the different priced ones.

At a bare minimum I need to do 10 high rank void missions to get 10 items worth 50 ducats.

But that will never happen thanks to RNG.

~~~~~

The game's lack of item pricing is the 2nd thing I hate most about this game.

The 1st being the endless onslaught of game braking bugs.

The 3rd is having to go through two load screens just to do the same mission again.

Wow cry much? You have the opportunity to get a cosmetic without spending a dime. It's not THAT hard to get 500 ducats.

14 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Tar Mutalist Changes

•    Slowing tar created by Infested units now only affects movement speed.
•    The health of the tar now scales according to the level of the Tar Mutalist.
•    Increased the tar lifespan from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.

Changes

•    Reduced the Hyekka Master’s Ignis damage by almost half and reduced the status chance by 10%. 
•    Reduced the Hyekka Master’s Firebomb damage by 5% and reduced the status chance by 20%.

Yay!!!!

Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-Cheering-Clapping.g

11 hours ago, Geothrax said:

Would like to see a change in the companion region...slot sepparate for kubrow and another for sentinel to able to have both? This "kubrow vs sentinel" war needs to stop in my opinion..

That would be nice, it could utilise them both with the downside that the sentinel cannot be equipped with a weapon if a kubrow is dually equipped.

Also would like to confirm, been having t1 mobile defence levels bug up and not give me the data mass after completing one, have had to leave them to try again to be successful.