Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

There's nothing to guarantee that Saryn was designed to resemble Margulis. Nor was there anything to guarantee Vauban resembles Ballas.

The only reason we've heard Ballas on these two alone is because he was introduced during The Second Dream and these two are the only prime frames to come after. DE did something different with Saryn and they've said before that they'd like to keep doing this.

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

So, if Saryn and Vauban are based on people that love each other that means that they get some sort of healing bonus when they are within a certain distance? Saryn's molt heals better around Vauban?

that would be cool.

Just frame cross-powers interaction alone would be cool. Having one special based on the history of the frames would be that cool extra bonus.

3 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

And from what i saw it sounded like Margoulis' boyfriend made a frame so he could take down the greedy Corpus. And it may have been build in his image.

So if Margulis is Saryn that means that, that dude (i dont remember the name) is Vauban.... do weird things happen when a Vauban teams with a Saryn?

Unless DE proves otherwise, I'm going in the assumption that Ballas is dead. Like long dead, died alongside his Emperors in the Outer Terminus the day we pissed off Stalker. This would have been centuries before the capital-C Corpus ever existed

Also Margulis is not Saryn. Saryn was a gift that Ballas created in Margulis's memory

Edited by TARINunit9

this vauban prime looks really cool,, vauban is a fun frame and he has a really good crowd control,but his only problem is, the armor,i mean,when you look at him,you think an a rugged man and then,you see armor =50,mhe....

Edited by TheKurtiStryke

I wish I liked playing as vauban more. I love his current model; especially the immortal skin and storm trooperesq helmets but this model is easily my favorite in the game. There's so much gold it almost makes up for the lack of gold on saryn. The Fragor looks sick any buff to the current will be very welcome. I wonder what route they will take with the stilettos. They are a pretty balanced bullet hose weapon and I would rather see a base damage, mag capacity and ammo reserves increased rather than making it another aksomati.   

Just now, Littleman88 said:

The Warframes ultimately are just weapons.  The Zariman children just tools for utilizing those weapons.

Yeah, but the idea of having to persuade a group of people to use a specific design is intriguing from a lore perspective.