Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

So I was watching the devstream where Rebecca was showing off Vauban Prime with new bounce and he had 740 shields and 740 health -- the only way I can see her getting these numbers is if Vauban had his shields buffed to be even with his health. So, it looks like one of Vauban's stat increases will be +25 to base shields. Here's hoping he still gets some armor increase, ID even take that over more energy. I would actually be pretty disappointed if he doesn't get an armor buff.

1 minute ago, j4hr311 said:

I am looking forward to him,  times like these makes me hate being a free to play player... Gotta do the grinding

With those prices for prime access, I will remain a FTP player, well mostly, unless there is some gawd-like accessories pack. Other than that, nty. As long as its farm-able, I have no problem. With what i don't get, I'll either try again or buy it off the market if it's the right price.

1 hour ago, Kaokasalis said:

I wouldnt mind a Valkyr Prime before Zephyr. It would finally quiet all those people who says she cannot have a prime because of her lore with Alad V.

I was all for that until her gersemi skin came out now I can't wait for her prime since having a pre-corpus model to go off of would help it make actual sense

LOOOOUD NOISES!!!!!

yes, looking forward to it very much, especially with that Quiver-style rework for Bounce.

1 hour ago, Letter13 said:

Do you even praise Booben?

I think everyone Praises Booben, but no longer, now we Praise BOOBEN PRIME! all hail the gilded master of Bouncepads!!