Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax East Overview

AM-Bunny

24 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

If the infestation in orbiters is all for Kavats I will be soooooooooooooo disappointed TBH. I can't see the reason why Kavats deserve a whole new system and Kubrows just have a tiny corner in our orbiters.

Well, even if that turns out to be true, it will probably just result in a Kavat themed Quest where we obtain one to remove the Infestation on our ship. After that's done, they'll probably use the same system as Kubrows, so it's not as though they get anything special. Kubrows also have an acquisition Quest associated with them.

Edited by AM-Bunny

In the end Even the youtube posted Video wasn't a full video of that stream, leaving out the talk of ship interior of wepons wall and kubrow and kavats struttin around. you'd think that if the stream failed they would have recorded the FULL thing in their end to post FULL Video, but it seems the answer is no, So Bunny's Overview will be this time Left pretty much unfinished aside the War within teaser thing.

6 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Well, even if that turns out to be true, it will probably just result in a Kavat themed Quest where we obtain one to remove the Infestation on our ship. After that's done, they'll probably use the same system as Kubrows, so it's not as though they get anything special. Kubrows also have an acquisition Quest associated with them.

But its optional.

If that is really for Kavats, then it will be something of a "mandatory" Quest, since we will want to go to access more of the Orbiter.

...Well we need to do the Kubrow Quest to make the Incubator, which is needed for the Kavats. So those 2 will become... "mandatory".

I can write and read english with not too much difficulties but when they speak in devstreams sometimes i miss some info, did they say something about the new warframe using archwing (or something similar, a prototype?) when she shrinks? that would be very cool.

In this review it says something about archwing scale but dunno if that means using archwing gear or similar.

Also, about the new event, it seems to be an arena type mode (pure speculation) if thats true i hope they add that mode in the future for regular gameplay.

Edited by Rhaenxys

7 hours ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

I call Vauban Prime trailer fake.

He should have fell into a bunch of Combas and Nullifiers, been stunlocked for thirty seconds by a group of bursas, and then died to a puddle of sapper osprey mines.

/thread

2 hours ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

Dagger and Tonfa get new stances....

DE might as well just remove Machete entirely since that weapon category is deader than dead.

I think the really mystifying thing about the Tonfas is that there were combo animations shown in a Devstream for a new tonfa Stance ages ago. That's probably why some people are asking about it since it seems to have dropped off the map.

Totally agree that they should give Machetes another look though. I wonder if it has something to do with the wide variety of weapons found within the family - the sword-like Machete, the blunt Prova, the scythe-like Kama... with such a gamut of weapon shapes, it might be difficult to make a lot of combos that fit all of them. They've never claimed this, I'm just trying to pin down a possible reason they seem to have avoided it.

16 hours ago, Rhaenxys said:

I can write and read english with not too much difficulties but when they speak in devstreams sometimes i miss some info, did they say something about the new warframe using archwing (or something similar, a prototype?) when she shrinks? that would be very cool.

In this review it says something about archwing scale but dunno if that means using archwing gear or similar.

Also, about the new event, it seems to be an arena type mode (pure speculation) if thats true i hope they add that mode in the future for regular gameplay.

The scale of your character in archwing missions is the half of what it should be in a standard mission. So the fairy will use the "half scale" from archwing missions in standard missions when shrinked. But nope, no archwing gears I guess 

31 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

I think the really mystifying thing about the Tonfas is that there were combo animations shown in a Devstream for a new tonfa Stance ages ago. That's probably why some people are asking about it since it seems to have dropped off the map.

Totally agree that they should give Machetes another look though. I wonder if it has something to do with the wide variety of weapons found within the family - the sword-like Machete, the blunt Prova, the scythe-like Kama... with such a gamut of weapon shapes, it might be difficult to make a lot of combos that fit all of them. They've never claimed this, I'm just trying to pin down a possible reason they seem to have avoided it.

For the machette they should upgrade and make new stances, and maybe rename it to "cleaver". And with new stances for "dual cleavers" and a rename for the old double sword stance to "sword+dagger" . Plus a new real "double sword" stance category. So we'll have : "Cleaver" "Dual Cleaver" "Sword+Dagger" and "Double Sword" type weapons, for example Kama would be a cleaver, double kama a dual cleaver. Dex dakra a double sword and Dual Heat a dagger+sword.

Hmm not that clear I guess, it's morning here x)

7 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

they should make a completly new stance (axe or something similar) and make kamas one in the new group instead of sword, the sword stances looks so wierd when you swing

a bit offtopic but did they mentioned anything regarding the kavats? its been quiet about that lately imo

1 hour ago, makaloff95 said:

they should make a completly new stance (axe or something similar) and make kamas one in the new group instead of sword, the sword stances looks so wierd when you swing

/agree

Rename the Machete category to Hatchet. Add new weapon category, Dual Hatchets. Dual Hatchets includes: Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Dual Kamas (Prime), Dual Raza, Dual Zoren, Nami Skyla, Twin Basolk.

Edited by motorfirebox