Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #74 Overview

AM-Bunny

d9QrZ1M.png

Passive Warframe Abilities
• Ash increases the duration of bleed procs
• Banshee currently silences all weapons, although it's subject to change
• Ember regenerates energy and strengthens her powers when afflicted with fire proc
• Hydroid will have a % change to spawn a single Kraken Tentacle when he performs a ground slam attack
• Limbo's passive is currently undetermined
• Loki's passive is currently not finalized; considering giving him infinite wall latch
• Mag's passive is an item vacuum when bullet jumping
• Nekros restores some health every time a nearby enemy dies
• Nova knocks down all nearby enemies when she is knocked down
• Nyx has a % chance to disarm enemies when they're hit by her powers (Mind Control will only disarm them *after* the duration)
• Oberon's passive is currently not finalized; considering giving him the ability to make wildlife enemies friendly
• Trinity can revive allies faster and from farther away
• Vauban will give allies in range bonus armour
• Volt receives an electric bonus to his next attack according to the amount of distance he travels
• Warframe Passives will launch before the end of May

Umbra Excalibur
• If players had known exactly what The Second Dream revealed before they played it, the experience would have been ruined - The situation with Umbra Excalibur is similar to this
• There is currently a plan for how Umbra Excalibur will be introduced into the global build, and work has been done - it's no longer just in the planning stages
• The only reason there is so little information on Umbra is to prevent spoilers and hopefully make the experience more enjoyable for players
• No current ETA for Umbra's release

Market Overhaul
• The UI is being completely redone
• Will feature a search bar for easier browsing
• There will be Wishlists so that other players can see what you're interested in
• There will be the option to 'Hide Owned'
• Item categories and organization are being refined in general
• Market Revamp may come before U19
• Click HERE to see Rebecca navigate the new Market

Vauban Changes
• Vauban Prime releases next week on all platforms
• Bounce has been divided into 4 different Grenade types that will be cycled similar to Ivara's Quiver
• Bounce Grenade creates a bounce pad as normal
• Trip laser will create a 10m long beam that impedes enemies based on their speed when they hit it
• Shred grenade will reduce enemy armour and launch them away
• Concuss Grenade will produce a radial stun
• Vauban's other powers besides Bounce remain unchanged
• Click HERE to see Rebecca use Vauban Prime to demonstrate the Bounce changes

Colourblind Support
• There are changes coming to help colourblind players
• Now doors will display as lit or unlit rather than just different colours of lights

b136cb723c1f61baa44329c1758a742f.png148b7026cd80fdfc5a843d975dba9801.png

Other Stuff
• The devs had hoped to make Quests replayable in U19, but it's looking as though that may not happen now - still something that the devs want to implement
• Volt and Mag revamps along with Secondary Mod Support for Mesa's Peacemaker will release before the end of May
• Custom melee holstering and Kavats will release in U19
• Archwing will receive a new flight model featuring six degrees of freedom - not currently polished enough to show
• Archwing will receive a bundle of new content including Archwing racing and a ship pursuit mission type - likely coming in U19
• Fairy Warframe should be previewed next Devstream - has very unique idle animations that might look odd on other Warframes

That was some boring stream i should get my expectations lower even if theres so much interesting stuff to show, like AW flight model rework, lunaro, who cares about market overhaul? and really talking about draco again? ._.

Edited by rockscl

1 minute ago, CloneWarsrulz said:

Nekros' passive makes me giddy (considering he's my main)

Yeah, it seem like a really good synergy with his Despoil Augment. I'm curious if it will be a flat amount or a % heal like Inaros.

Just now, h41pa said:

i was sure :)) im sure the world will end and still no umbra;))

It's a bummer, but from the way they spoke about it, it definitely seems like it will be worth the wait.

Honestly, he's mechanically identical to Excalibur, so besides a loincloth and some small stat bumps, I don't understand why people want him so badly...

I like how they're giving Ash the ability to exploit Bleed even more than he already does, and continue to make Oberon literally the most situational frame ever. Stop ruining Radiation-frame, DE.

Edited by Camelslayer

5 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Colourblind Support

Now doors will display as lit or unlit rather than just different colours of lights

Joyous. Looking forward to the Workshop post when it's closer to being shown so we get to see the different faction patterns(albeit Infested Lockers still use the old Void approach of colour change, not the pattern system).

Perhaps one day, colour labelling in the palettes for easier colouring (Dojo has the right idea). Encouraged in either event.

7 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Umbra Excalibur
• If players had known exactly what The Second Dream revealed before they played it, the experience would have been ruined - The situation with Umbra Excalibur is similar to this

Much like I said last time I was here, this actually has me intrigued what it might be entailing to be worthy of such silence. Though not really sure just what to expect honestly cause, hey...all we know is it's an Excal Variant at this time and no more than that.

Beyond that, kind of hoping that Oberon gets a better finalised Passive. Much as Charm Animal can be handy depending on environment, it's as Rebecca noted quite situational.

Any rate, great overview as always.