Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's building requirements are too high [Reply from DE]

(PSN)Arkel-99

While it was kind of annoying at first (and I may just be biased here considering I have 30 of the little S#&$s) its been here a while, you should have at least figured out its not going away and decided to stock up. Most of the stuff that requires is isn't even good, but maybe thats only because I don't care about having every single mastery exp possible.

37 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

They have to make the Prime more difficult to make than the default somehow.

It's absurdly more difficult.

Vauban Prime is the single most expensive, time intensive frame to acquire in the game currently.

10 minutes ago, The_Doc said:

It seems my worries when Sibear came out came true.

I cannot believe some people feel this is okay. What's next? 15 Tellurium and 25 Neural Sensors maybe. After that we'll need 18 Argon Crystals and 35 Neurodes.

Maybe 1,000,000 alloy will be next. The grind in this game is becoming real...........

I find it rare that I login to warframe and there isn't a Nitain Alert up... I've started ignoring them, but I've probably more free time than people who are having trouble with it. If I were to craft all of Vauban prime without farming more I'd have about 16 left over.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Even 7,000 Oxium is obscene.

According to some older numbers (correct me if I'm wrong - they are old), you can get about 150 Oxium in 8 or so minutes. Since there's some downtime and some runs might be a bit worse, let's say it takes 10 minutes to farm up 150 Oxium.

This means that it'll take you about 47 (rounding up) runs of Oxium farming, which equates to a bit under eight hours of constant grinding IF you're in a group which knows what the hell it's doing, AND you're lucky.

This is, to put it frankly, insane.

27 minutes ago, LordCasimiro said:

But what the heck is a Nitain Extract?

based on the Description, some form of material from undersea things.

'tears of sea creatures'.
seal tears.

16 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

raising the time of the Alerts to at least 1 hour each, or make more than 4 Nitain Alerts appear a day.

there's no good reason why they shouldn't last 3hrs each, if you ask me. covering at minimum 12hrs a day means that if you play Warframe, you'll be able to get one each day.

(but i'd rather have the Chance in Reactor Sabotage increased a bit, so that it would be a good active choice rather than 'playing' the game for some people being sitting around staring at the Alerts, spending all of their time not playing the game and just staring at it so that they don't miss the Resource)

8 minutes ago, CanisLaticanis said:

According to some older numbers (correct me if I'm wrong - they are old), you can get about 150 Oxium in 8 or so minutes. Since there's some downtime and some runs might be a bit worse, let's say it takes 10 minutes to farm up 150 Oxium.

This means that it'll take you about 47 (rounding up) runs of Oxium farming, which equates to a bit under eight hours of constant grinding IF you're in a group which knows what the hell it's doing, AND you're lucky.

'Standard Rate' on the 'optimal sites', seems to be 500-1000 Oxium an hour.

Meaning 7-14 hours from 0.

Edited by DarkOvion

9 minutes ago, CanisLaticanis said:

I hope you love buying those x2 resource boosters. And TBH considering Vauban prime's only real advantage over his regular counterpart is +50 armor, +25 base shields, and +1 Madurai slot, I'm probably gonna pass him over and just stick with my regular Vauban, there's not a significant difference anyway.

The Golden Boobman is waaaaaay too overpriced for what he does.

Edited by Alma_Elma

7 hours ago, Ahcruna said:

From what I remember, they said they wanted to somehow fix it so that the Prime wasn't easier to get than the normal version of the frame (random Alerts)

I guess this is one way.

liPNJDA.jpg

1 hour ago, tripletriple said:

At first I didn't think it was so bad. But DE are requiring you to have it on everything! Anyone else a little bit salty about this? I find it disgusting DE actually put this in the game personally. I mean Vauban prime 20 extracts! Can we have them in the market at least? 

What if I can't log in at the exact time the alerts are up?

psst.

Spoiler

2eelf9c.jpg

25 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

The idea of natain extract is fine but 20 for a warframe? That's way too many. Seriously I will consider quitting this game if the crafting cost keep rising in such ridiculous rate. All the grinding is just plain waste of time.

Agreed, I feel like many people are getting tired of the grind.

1 hour ago, kuliise said:

I don't really like nitain either. Nitain alerts usually don't pop up during the limited time window that I have to play, so it's extra frustrating for me. Still haven't finished building a lot of things because of those nitain requirements. 

this frustration is why niatin is pretty silly right now, imho.  

why have a rare, required ingredient for crafting if you don't sell it on the market or allow it to be traded? this makes no sense to me. 

neural sensors, for instance, are somewhat rare, but can be bought on the market or the BP for them can be bought. 

how are game dev making money with niatin.... it seems that it just frustrates some players. 

1 hour ago, AurumandArgentum said:

The only thing I hate is that basically everything released after Nitain was added has to have Nitain.

I the wiki says its Methane or something like that.

I'm quite sure it is not methane or farming Nitain would be so much easier. Just put a plastic bag or container behind your butt.

I ignore the alerts that I don't need, nitian specifically, of those I have like 1. But if there came the time where I needed nitian A LOT, then I prob wouldn't get enough for about a month, and grinding for it wouldn't be too much of a success. So either make nitain a bit more accessible or remove it, tbh.

Prediction: Double resource weekend and gift from lotus plus something decent from Baro Kiteer in a vain attempt to make people forget about this. And if they do this, then I'd suggest nothing less than Vengeful Revenant would be enough.

Edited by Zilchy

heh no problem for me...and I call my self casual...normal vauban is harder to obtain in my opinion

nevertheless this is what I think DE should do

to make vauban prime you will need to sacrifice your normal vauban >;)

Edited by paragasu