Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U19 today?

Deshiel

Question

23 answers to this question

don't listen to the whispers of your head, it's a lie

tomorrow or next week will be the passives, Mag/Volt rework and pistol mods working on the Mesa's Peacemaker

U19 will be in the next month

Edited by Zeyez

8 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yeah, look what happened to the Stalker, he kept hearing the whispers.

or maybe not, we don't know what the hell he is/was

an tenno that hunt other tenno?

an warframe, by itself, that hate us? something that will be revealed on U19-20?

Edited by Zeyez

It will be at least another month, there has been no teaser website yet so no way will it be this week and with more things to come before u19 I wouldn't get your hopes up until after tennocon.

Edited by spacedkadet

52 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

U19 will be in the next month

I doubt it will even be that soon, since the dev's talked about the teasers and spoilers they would be showing for U19 at TennoCon... in July. Since there's no point in teasers or spoilers for something that is already out, this suugest a late July release for U19.

14 minutes ago, GrimKonstantin said:

I doubt it will even be that soon, since the dev's talked about the teasers and spoilers they would be showing for U19 at TennoCon... in July. Since there's no point in teasers or spoilers for something that is already out, this suugest a late July release for U19.

so basically, they lied to us... an bit

i'm not angry if they need to delay this update an bit, but June was what they stated before, and still, the teasers doesn't need to be the U19 entirely, can be the Umbra, Lunaro, starchart 3.0, Dark Sector comeback, what the hek's face... something exclusive, even bunny excalibur can be used

plus there's already an small video spoiler from them that stated that quest of the U19 is completed already, that include some cosmetics for the tenno and the first glance of Lunaro

remember: they didn't show or explained anything about the Second Dream on devstreams until the released of the quest on consoles, so probably, they will not do the same thing for "The War Within" on Tennocon if released on pc and not for consoles

Edited by Zeyez

21 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

Maybe reworks at least? They should come out before 19, right?

Maybe this week, but probably next week. Although the last batch of Workshop content should show-up this week I think.

U19 will more probably be somewhere in June (mid to late June, if I were to bet).