Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What enemies do you want to see in the void that is already in game?

For maximum pain:

• Corrupted Hyekka Masters
  • Corrupted Sapping Ospreys
  • Corrupted Bursas
  • Corrupted Napalms
  • Corrupted Scorches
  • Corrupted Ancient Disrupter

Prepare Uranus.

EDIT: forgot Corrupted Techs.

Edited by Autongnosis

Replace nullies with Combas/Scrambuses and give them prime weapons. Also add a ultra rare spawn rate for a Bursa/Zaunka like 1-3 for mission or 1 per 5 waves/minutes or one round. Those Bursas/Zanukas would be buffed to a power of Corrupted Vor.

Also, executioners. With prime weapons and redesined skillsets - a but less offesive. Those would be rare too - but not as Buras or Zanuka, 1-2 per wave, 3-5 per 5 minutes/ one round and about 5-6 per normal mission. 

Remove Corrupted Butchers. Replace them with Grineer Guardsman with Bo Prime.

Edited by Xardis

More ancients wanted jugernaugty but lore wise sound impossible

but wut been said just before me was a good idea minus the executioner part

Edited by Tsoe

The one and only enemy, who can stop the triumphant Naramon cheese: the corrupted Guardsman. Grineer Guardsman is the only enemy in game, who when being hit by an invisible opponent starts swinging his weapon, trying to hit back.

Edited by SeaUrchins

Sorry if I won't contribute to this thread by simply naming enemies but:

1 - Void deserves its own enemies. On top of new, existing enemies could spawn in similar fashion to syndicate squads.

2 - Their behavior and properties should be unique. Slapping orokin gold on their heads and upping stats is not enough.

IMO they sholdn`t be reskined enemies, but if we have to make them so, make all three factions there, except juggies, bursas and stuff like that, at least this way that one enemy we all hate (bombard/nulli) won`t come as frequently, because there are other types to be spawned

Corrupted Stalkers, of course (who could be the... original ones, from what we know, so I guess their name should not be Stalkers yet (see below). Maybe Keepers or Guardians) into the Secret Vaults.

We open them, and their cerberus is waiting for us, kneeled since eons.

Either he kills us, crouches again, and locks the Vault for another ever, throwing us back to its entrance.

Either we defeat him(/her? :o), tainting his gold of his own blood; so he runs away, condemned to wander in the Origin System as one of the Vengeful Stalkers.

*disappears in the shadows*

31 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

Sorry if I won't contribute to this thread by simply naming enemies but:

1 - Void deserves its own enemies. On top of new, existing enemies could spawn in similar fashion to syndicate squads.

2 - Their behavior and properties should be unique. Slapping orokin gold on their heads and upping stats is not enough.

It would be more interesting if they were more heavily modified, although going by what AFAIK is current lore, the void towers would actually be empty and only populated by invaders that have fallen under control of the neural sentry. Unless that piece of lore is revised, it puts severe limitations on what we can find there.

John Prodman riding a  tamed Phorid

and this

1 hour ago, Yaerion said:

Corrupted Stalkers, of course (who could be the... original ones, from what we know, so I guess their name should not be Stalkers yet (see below). Maybe Keepers or Guardians) into the Secret Vaults.

We open them, and their cerberus is waiting for us, kneeled since eons.

Either he kills us, crouches again, and locks the Vault for another ever, throwing us back to its entrance.

Either we defeat him(/her? :o), tainting his gold of his own blood; so he runs away, condemned to wander in the Origin System as one of the Vengeful Stalkers.

*disappears in the shadows*

Could he drop some cool stuff along?

Edited by Tsoe

5 hours ago, (PS4)satsukixpenny said:

I remember there was a grineer enemies that teleported you to a random spot a few months ago I'm not sure where it went though. That was pretty cool. I also miss seeing the wired sand creatures in grineer deserts. 

I love love love love seeing Kubrows. 

I love seeing corpus in the black suits as well. I think I'd like to see these a lot more in the void than the nullifiers.

Grineer Commanders are still around.

As for enemies in the void, remove Nulls from the game, then add in Comba and Scrambus.

Honestly you could just add every enemy type into the void, and just have the stronger ones appear in higher level keys/over time throughout the mission.

41 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

-and this

Could he drop some cool stuff along?

Of course, it couldn't be otherwise. Rare Mods + special drop table for exclusive Prime Weapons? Or the Corrupted Arcanes who finally give the corrupted effects (with a buff at max rank) of the old Arcane Helmets? Cause the Arcane Helmets problem is still not fixed after all this time, dozens of Arcanes we didn't need in the first place (I was so disappointed when the Jordas Raid came out and the Arcanes weren't corrupted ones, giving similar effects to the Arcane Helmets ><)... So, it could be a good way to finally end this neverending Arcane Helmet tragedy (all the owners of the Arcane Helmets would be able to distill them and earn free Corrupted Arcanes).

Buuuuuut i'm getting off topic.

The Low Guardians were called forth, Tenno.

And make no mistake... If you're worthy...

They. will. come.

3 hours ago, Yaerion said:

Of course, it couldn't be otherwise. Rare Mods + special drop table for exclusive Prime Weapons? Or the Corrupted Arcanes who finally give the corrupted effects (with a buff at max rank) of the old Arcane Helmets? Cause the Arcane Helmets problem is still not fixed after all this time, dozens of Arcanes we didn't need in the first place (I was so disappointed when the Jordas Raid came out and the Arcanes weren't corrupted ones, giving similar effects to the Arcane Helmets ><)... So, it could be a good way to finally end this neverending Arcane Helmet tragedy (all the owners of the Arcane Helmets would be able to distill them and earn free Corrupted Arcanes).

Buuuuuut i'm getting off topic.

The Low Guardians were called forth, Tenno.

And make no mistake... If you're worthy...

They. will. come.

Corrupted arcanes...

that's a nice shoot

good idea , i am sad of not being able to use my arcanes from helmets with the style i want

on this point thoose who have allready helmet arcanes should have them directly max ranked at conversion

Edited by Tsoe

I'd actually like to see something different in the form of "void entities". Basically since these towers have been in the void for so long with nothing but the sentry and maybe a few drones, things have broken down. So Void energies have started to seep in, and with it, maybe some of the Corrupted soldiers have been changed, or maybe it's something from the Void itself. 

Essentially something weird in the Lovercraftian sense. It's not allied to anything, and it's just weird. 

5 minutes ago, Lakais said:

I'd actually like to see something different in the form of "void entities". Basically since these towers have been in the void for so long with nothing but the sentry and maybe a few drones, things have broken down. So Void energies have started to seep in, and with it, maybe some of the Corrupted soldiers have been changed, or maybe it's something from the Void itself. 

Essentially something weird in the Lovercraftian sense. It's not allied to anything, and it's just weird. 

the onlyst thing you could once see what was "void energy" like , was the electricity in the machine like room's .. but they kind of disapeared, dont see the electricity anymore.

And if i understood the conecept of the towers right... the Grinner/corpus walked into the tower and got taken over by the neural sentry. Question arises, how? did some unknown beeing catch them and changed them? was this done via mind controll like nyx? are there more drones expect the shield drones?

so to your quote, wich i forgot halfway down, something deformed from the void would actually be interessting. Especially because you can see on the moon levels that there are Grineer like wardens giving the feeling that grineer were there beeing used already a long time ago and not just recently.

Might as well toss everything into it except the bosses. Add more towers. Each kind can have an alternate B version with a different mix of enemies. I mean why not? The expanse of the void is already ridiculous, its like the matrix. If the A and B versions alternate in the new map, there is so much room now.

3 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Might as well toss everything into it except the bosses. Add more towers. Each kind can have an alternate B version with a different mix of enemies. I mean why not? The expanse of the void is already ridiculous, its like the matrix. If the A and B versions alternate in the new map, there is so much room now.

so.. how about a sentient invaded tower? care to do a survival? i think it would be fun.

Edited by DeFragMe
autocorrect D: