Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 2

[DE]Megan

For reference to everyone having issues with the Lunaro Key-bindings. When Teshin says " Fire " he's referring to the default bindings, for the mouse. " Fire ", for any weapon, is  LMB. However when you have melee equipped. LMB is channeling. In short

Melee Attack = Checking/Hitting.

Melee Blocking = Absorbing.

Melee Channeling = Throwing.

I hope that they possibly change the dialogue, to further confer this information easier.

2 hours ago, xxswatelitexx said:

Players complaining they can't be invincible forever with hysteria is hilarious. 

No we are complaining that the ingame values that are shown are false. It show 0.63 energy drain per second for me with 175% efficiency. The real drain is 3.25 ingame once you have had hysteria running for more then 10 seconds. 

So max drain is nowhere near what the tooltip say it is. 

Tooltips and information inside the game should never lie directly to the players. 

14 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

3+ energy per second sounds about right for Hysteria in comparison to other Channelled abilities like Exalted Blade, World on Fire or Peacemaker, but yeah the values should be in line with whatever the system is.

?? then i must ask what it display on your excalibur, ember and valkyr as energy drain ingame. 

My Ember show an energy drain of 0.75 energy per second for world of fire. 

My Excalibur show an energy drain of 0.63 energy per second for Exalted blade

My Mesa is not max level yet so cant say anything about her. 

So either they just show false information on hysteria or we have a bigger problem. 

Hate to see a Return of Blizzards famous LCS in other games. 

Edited by GhostLacuna

3 drain per second is about what you get when you mod the power to have a usable amount of damage rather than just being pure efficiency over every other concern. Especially with the build he linked, I run something similar on my Peacemaker Mesa where three (and a bit) Energy per second is the listed and in-game cost.

I guess if you really want the damage-reduction ability of Hysteria and aren't interested in being able to kill anything you could build for a lower drain, but I'd contend that isn't actually achieving anything useful with the ability.

15 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

3 drain per second is about what you get when you mod the power to have a usable amount of damage rather than just being pure efficiency over every other concern. Especially with the build he linked, I run something similar on my Peacemaker Mesa where three (and a bit) Energy per second is the listed and in-game cost.

I guess if you really want the damage-reduction ability of Hysteria and aren't interested in being able to kill anything you could build for a lower drain, but I'd contend that isn't actually achieving anything useful with the ability.

The 3.75 drain per second is at 100% and you can't get it lower than that. Also I did mod for efficiency above everything else but the damage is still enough with a correctly modded melee weapon to kill level 200 enemies.in one spin attack

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 2

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
•    Tweaked Teshin’s VO to prevent overlapping transmissions. 
•    Removed the FX and sound on the end of shoulder checking. 
•    Lunaro Game sessions can no longer be joined once they reach Half Time. 
•    Increased the force from which you can throw a curveball. 
•    Increased the visual glowing FX when you catch the Lunaro to better assist in indicating when you are a ball carrier.. 
•    Swapped LT and RT binds on controllers for Lunaro (RT is now throw). Only those who have the ‘Default Controls’ will notice this change. 
•    Fixed pressing X on controllers conflicting between ‘Practice Lunaro’ and ‘Play Now’.
•    Fixed players sometime loading into the wrong Lunaro level - an old development map somehow made its way in! There is only one arena at this time.
•    Fixed Clients spawning in the sky after Half Time in Lunaro.

Changes
•    Increased size of “Lunaro” text on Launcher.
•    Swapped Vodyanoi and Yemaja nodes on Sedna to allow Kela to be more accessible to new players.
•    The Rubico is now an ‘Alarming’ type weapon. 

Fixes
•    Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE. 
•    Fixed the search feature in the equip page of the Arsenal not functioning when first entering. Also fixed an issue with being unable to Search on controllers. 
•    Find the proper item count of equipped gear when populating the gear wheel.
•    Fixed Rescue Targets & Companions not performing parkour moves to follow the player's line of parkour. (wall run, bullet jump, etc)
•    Fixed the Second Dream opening Cinematic breaking when initiating it from the Codex. 
•    Fixed a crash when battling a Sentient. 

**Please note: In Update Lunaro we listed an incorrect fix. Valkyr’s Hysteria was not draining twice the amount of Energy, it was actually applying efficiency mods twice. The fix should read as: Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice.

Thank you DE for fixing the parkour issue.Now I feel like spending more money on this game.

I am sorry i will not be playing lunaro, the connection rate its just terrible it varies between 185-500 if not more depending on the match even thought i have it locked at 300. While doing raids and void keys of an 1hour plus ping is about 85-115. Its to the point I am passing to myself standing in-front on the goal and it wont go in while everyone is laughing in the match watching the ball go back the the Arcata every time. Or I am on the other side of the map with the ball and out of no where its gone and they score.

7 hours ago, XtheMATTx said:

"Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas."

Before you disbelieve me, maybe you should go look at the Lunaro update patchnotes. I have also encountered Dhurnam in the level 60 arena as well.

This may seem like a noob question, and has nothing to do with the person you're arguing with. But how do you access Rathuum arenas when the Rathuum event is over?

7 hours ago, Pharasto said:

I just tested the recent hotfix and still have the following issue. 

In Lunaro, I can't perform any action that includes the left mouse button. Passing does not work. Shooting does not work. This affects Lunaro game mode only. All other game modes are fine. All other Lunaro related controls inputs seem to work.

Additionally, Lunaro game mode seems to ignore my key binding configuration. For testing purposes I tried to rebind fire to mouse button 2 and aim to mouse button 1. In Lunaro, these settings are ignored, as the mouse button actions stayed the same even though the menu confirmed my new configuration.

I only played 2 matches, but in first one I had an enemy who didn't shoot a single time for the whole match. He also disconnected early.

Apparently, I lost my hotkey for melee channel at some point during or before the update. While Teshin says "fire button" and "aim button", it's actually all about melee channel, melee block, melee hit, etc. Rebinding melee channel solved the issue for me.

I am looking at your message from mobile IPhone 5 and for some reason, your message extends well over the page, literally increasing the page width. I think this is bad web design, plz fix

7 hours ago, UnidentifiedBody said:

Things I wanna see:

1: Pictures of the "old testing map" that people were accidentally getting into.

2: The red text for this update

I got into the map. None of the goals worked and unfortunately I didn't take any pictures but it reminded me heavily of a Japanese garden kinda like the one you can get in the dojo as well as the hanamora map in overwatch 

6 hours ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

What? Okay, not only did you put in the image wrong so we can't see it, I really don't think anyone here can understand that language, whatever it is.

It's Russian, can't you tell by looking at it? Oh well, I guess that's just me

51 minutes ago, Arniox said:

This may seem like a noob question, and has nothing to do with the person you're arguing with. But how do you access Rathuum arenas when the Rathuum event is over?

If you go to sedna, you'll find arenas of different levels, 20,40,60,85, which grant judgement points. This is mandatory to even play kela de thaym. You can only play lvl 20 arena at the start, get 10 points per round. 30 points to play lvl 40 which grants 15 points . 60 for lvl 60 granting 25 points . I don't know about lvl 85, didn't try that. 100 points for kela de thaym. Ofc, anyone hardly tries doing this, considering the grinding. Plus there's the RNG. PS- points are consumed only in kela de thaym, and not in arenas. 

Edited by AngelicRevenge

Anyone else notice that at some point they stealth added the new syandana physics to old synadanas? Some of them actually look quite good now, but there are a couple like the Iliac and Vaykor that look terrible now. Something tells me they just plopped on the new physics and called it a day without testing them.