Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 2

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Swapped LT and RT binds on controllers for Lunaro (RT is now throw). Only those who have the ‘Default Controls’ will notice this change. 

It effects PvE mode also, and not just default controls.  It switched up my block and melee charge which were set at default.  Not a bad change as I think I like it this new way.  :D

ok, Im about 150 pts in and I have some feedback i think would make the game smoother

the transition from shoulder dash to any other movement needs to be as seemless as walk/run slide/roll jump/doublejump. im talking at the tail end.

another change i think would be beneficial to the gameplay, would be to separate the commands for shoot and pass. as is, shots turn to passes too easily when everyone is trying to goal tend for or against you.. meaning clear the goal or block the shot.

lastly, i feel like players should not be able to use their scoopydoopydoo to knock the lunaro out of fellow team members hands. while you can do that in basket ball in real life no one actually does it, so i feel that 'but it could happen irl' isnt a validation for it... as no one irl is going to huddle up and wave around three foot long metal rollcages like paid bug catchers in a butterfly migration. not anyone with any sense.. its counter productive and we all mean well (or so i think) so friendly fire should be turned off at least for general non competitive play (of which should be a separate match type ala a/ta/ctc) to ensure we arent shot blocking or ball tapping players on our own team. 

i have more feedback, namely melee shoulder charge cooldown penalty for charges that do not connect with a lunaro and melee exhaust state for too many presses in a short time... (spam) but those are listed in a previous post so even bringing them up for you to reference is too much already and ill take that as my queueueue 

Edited by PookieNumnums

10 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I'll need to test out those button swappings.

Also, still no fix for:

EDIT: Added links

That's because it's an aesthetic bug and is not on the priority list when there are mechanical bugs to fix.

1 hour ago, AngelicRevenge said:

If you go to sedna, you'll find arenas of different levels, 20,40,60,85, which grant judgement points. This is mandatory to even play kela de thaym. You can only play lvl 20 arena at the start, get 10 points per round. 30 points to play lvl 40 which grants 15 points . 60 for lvl 60 granting 25 points . I don't know about lvl 85, didn't try that. 100 points for kela de thaym. Ofc, anyone hardly tries doing this, considering the grinding. Plus there's the RNG. PS- points are consumed only in kela de thaym, and not in arenas. 

k, thx very much

Okay, what the hell? None of the Lunaro challenges are making progress. They show that I'm making progress while in the match, but once it's over, nothing. I'm supposed to make 4 goals in a match? Okay, I end up making like 6, but none of them count. Catch 3 passes made by opponents, yup, did that like 5 or 6 times, but still nothing. This is seriously bullS#&$. I'm not going to keep playing this if none of my work amounts to anything. It's fun, and I'm good at it, but there's no point if it's broken. Oh, and please, limit checking in some way. It's infuriating to get stun-locked by the entire team just because I'm actually good at making goals.

12 hours ago, Theo37fire said:

Still not fix the loggin server who disconnecting me every 2 minutes ...

you are one of a few in this situation

i'm in Bordeaux, playing through an unprotected and free access on a freebox ...without any issues

maybe you can provide more details about your pc species and your actual network...

14 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

the lunaro targeting reticle needs to be bigger or more noticeable to tell you easily when you have the ball.

How about changing its color a bit - the white sometimes disappears in the background - red maybe?

Hey, could you please do something about people leaving during a Lunaro match? I just beat the Sun team 10-3, but the Sun team left at around 3 seconds. Of course, one of them was the host and I didn't get any standing. I scored 5 goals that match with 1 assist, and it didn't complete the daily challenge "Score Four Goals in One Match." This happened in public matchmaking.

The introduction of Lunaro is probably a means of DE getting into the competitive/e-sports side of WF. As a game mode and having devoted a few hours on to it, at this stage it looks like a wasted opportunity, as the concept is great but the implementation focusing on mechanics is flawed and shows favoritism to specific player groups.

Also, if people wish to train, passing the Lunaro to.. noone is derp at best. There could be an option to include some specters in order to get the hang of it first rather that just sitting in an empty field shooting goals feeling good about yourself :P. a better training session would prepare the uninitiated players better leading them into being more productive within a team.

The machmaking mechanism is also unbalanced and in turn leads to uneven team compositions deterring even more players from playing again. Have a look at sports games to see that they also contain some nice training modes/exercises that would help people a lot. Plus, there are no team tactics and team compositions or defined player roles and thus the game turns out to be a glorified bar brawl with some goals being scored along the way; it was funny at first but it becomes tiresome a few hours down the line. 

In general PvP in WF is very unpopular due to the lack of clear progression paths, poor matchmaking and incentives provided to the players. 

It will be a darn shame for this mode to be abandoned due to bad mechanics and strange gameplay choices..      

4 minutes ago, Quantumorca1 said:

Hey, could you please do something about people leaving during a Lunaro match? I just beat the Sun team 10-3, but the Sun team left at around 3 seconds. Of course, one of them was the host and I didn't get any standing. I scored 5 goals that match with 1 assist, and it didn't complete the daily challenge "Score Four Goals in One Match." This happened in public matchmaking.

People leaving PvP isn't a problem, P2P connection in PvP is. Unless we get some dedicated servers for PvP I don't see how would you 'fix' standing loss and host migration in PvP. Blocking 'exit' button in menu for host? There's always an Alt+F4. So... dedicated servers, yeah.

Just now, ngrazer said:

People leaving PvP isn't a problem, P2P connection in PvP is. Unless we get some dedicated servers for PvP I don't see how would you 'fix' standing loss and host migration in PvP. Blocking 'exit' button in menu for host? There's always an Alt+F4. So... dedicated servers, yeah.

I know you can't force the host to stay, and I would really like dedicated servers, which I feel like they said were coming, but I meant for the completion of the match to still give you all of the standing, regardless of whether the host from the beginning was still there. I really do want dedicated servers, though. Especially since Lunaro in particular is very laggy.

Previous hot fix still:

•    Fixed some cases where Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment wouldn't auto finish enemies moving quickly.
•    Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment failing to activate when moving too quickly (bullet jump, etc.).

BUT...

These only fix for the HOST, Fatal Teleport still fails quite often as a client.

Sometimes the target is stunned but take 0 damage right after Ash telepoted.

Sometimes the finisher is performed but soon be overwritten by a normal attack.

Sometimes nothing happens at all.

9 minutes ago, Redddon said:

I can not update!! when I try to update this pops up!!! Need help please...

"some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again."

Wait for a while for the launcher to stop and try to close it. If it does not close, try to kill the process from the task manager. 

Restart the launcher and see if it attempts to download the update. This message usually shows when the launcher cannot negotiate a connection to WF servers. 

Also on the launcher settings try to experiment with the "Aggressive Download" Option, it may affect the way the update can be downloaded. 

Edited by Vammir
spelling