Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Female Frame do you think we're still missing?

(PSN)AngelShur

19 hours ago, (PS4)KillerDemon365 said:

I want a warfare with actual wings that have some use, not like the new Titania, but the fold out and look like Demon or Dragon Wings.

I also REALLY want a warframe that is actually a dragon and can fly. Not like chroma to me he is a failure as a Dragon.

lol that last sentience had me laughing because its so true and so funny

maybe frame that resamble an engineer? deploy turrets with diffrent settings (flame, electricity, bullets, gas), supply station that dig energy health and ammo pickups, and resources, another station that creates a shield that disable null bubbles if they enter it and reduce incoming damage while boosting outgoing damage, and a drone pack simular to itzal archwing that will kill or distract enemies.

bit of a camp style of frame, but, could fit if done right.

8 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

maybe frame that resamble an engineer? deploy turrets with diffrent settings (flame, electricity, bullets, gas), supply station that dig energy health and ammo pickups, and resources, another station that creates a shield that disable null bubbles if they enter it and reduce incoming damage while boosting outgoing damage, and a drone pack simular to itzal archwing that will kill or distract enemies.

bit of a camp style of frame, but, could fit if done right.

Vauban is inspired on an engineer

I'd like to see some more Norse inspired frames, like an actual Valkyrie, or a Freya 'frame. Even beyond that scope, checking out other cultures could really help, as there's always Shiva, Amaterasu, etc. There's really no end to who they can draw upon for inspiration.

4 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I want a crazy cat lady frame. Having one of those weirdos on the grineer team isn't good enough for me. I want a playable one that shoots Kavats out of a huge cannon.

XD

3 minutes ago, AandOE said:

I'd like to see some more Norse inspired frames, like an actual Valkyrie, or a Freya 'frame. Even beyond that scope, checking out other cultures could really help, as there's always Shiva, Amaterasu, etc. There's really no end to who they can draw upon for inspiration.

yeah ... Still want a sexy female vampire frame.