Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #125!

[DE]Megan

Thank you for tuning into Prime Time #125!

Platinum Winners

• meatloafrwa_nz
  • kayochu
  • Theedefiler

Nvidia Giveaway Winner

• vulgaris_bs

TennoCon 2016 is in 2 DAYS!!!! We can't wait to see you all there. Now back to working on Specters of the Rail!

***Also please note that when we mentioned Void Shards, the proper terminology was Void Traces. Sorry!

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

***Also please note that when we mentioned Void Shards, the proper terminology was Void Traces. Sorry!

:D

Is it going to be something else by tommorow? Void Images? Void Echos? Void Tributes to RNGesus?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

When is the next update for PS4 & Xbox? I am looking forward to more missions, quests, events and Void missions. Will there be more new weapons and that new warframe with next update?

Didn't PS4 just get the Lunaro Update?

Anyway since Spectres of the rail is not out yet on any platform, it'll probably be a while until your next update.

Just now, NovusNova said:

Didn't PS4 just get the Lunaro Update?

Anyway since Spectres of the rail is not out yet on any platform, it'll probably be a while until your next update.

I'm not into the Lunaro. I can't wait for War within to be released.

I am not into the conclave thing so I look for more missions, events and more....etc.

1 minute ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I'm not into the Lunaro. I can't wait for War within to be released.

I am not into the conclave thing so I look for more missions, events and more....etc.

I am not into pvp either, but I don't mind the wait. I mean, tomorrow when pc their new shiny update we in console land will get to see what we need to farm for and whatnot :)

Just now, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I am not into pvp either, but I don't mind the wait. I mean, tomorrow when pc their new shiny update we in console land will get to see what we need to farm for and whatnot :)

So PC is getting another update? I was reading the PC so this update is being release before the weekend? That's cool. We get to see what is release