Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

Normally i try to keep an open mind and just say "just a matter of getting used", but i'm sorry... I can't stand the new projections.

The new prime system has made things the absolute worst grind imaginable to the point i rather have void fatigue...there is absolute NO variation... just tacked on Rift-excavator on a random mission that you will be annoyed at doing. Granted with a group it should cut down on time needed, but it doesn't change it is probably the most boring thing ive EVER seen!!! :<

The Nullifier bubbles popping frost globes easilly make defense against corpus annoying...granted i will probably NEVER have to fight them beyond 5 waves ever again cause why bother?? Void defense doesn't exist anymore and like hell i would ever do a sortie defense against them!!

But the worst is the archwing... For the first time in years i actually got DIZZY by a game!!! It disorients me and my head wants to wobble to compensate constantly. result is that i almost fell down the stairs when i took a break!!! HOW DID THIS GET THROUGH TESTING?!?!??!? And the overhauled momentum...yeah it only forces one to slow down and never boost cause else you will always fly into walls over and over and over. Archwing went from kinda-boring to downright aggrevating. You cannot do a full freedom in a game that allows instant turning. Real simulators know how to keep inertia low so it doesn't disorient...that isn't here so headache ensues as i try to discern what is up/down

As for the map and Market...ehhh the starchart is just a matter of getting used to it, but the market is highly unintuitive and i need to manually search every item cause i cannot find anything through the "filters"

Edited by nighter3d
added a detail to archwing criticism

3 minutes ago, montz14 said:

fair enough.

:DDD 

3 minutes ago, nighter3d said:

Normally i try to keep an open mind and just say "just a matter of getting used", but i'm sorry... I can't stand the new projections.

The new prime system has made things the absolute worst grind imaginable to the point i rather have void fatigue...there is absolute NO variation... just tacked on Rift-excavator on a random mission that you will be annoyed at doing. Granted with a group it should cut down on time needed, but it doesn't change it is probably the most boring thing ive EVER seen!!! :<

The Nullifier bubbles popping frost globes easilly make defense against corpus annoying...granted i will probably NEVER have to fight them beyond 5 waves ever again cause why bother?? Void defense doesn't exist anymore and like hell i would ever do a sortie defense against them!!

But the worst is the archwing... For the first time in years i actually got DIZZY by a game!!! It disorients me and my head wants to wobble to compensate constantly. result is that i almost fell down the stairs when i took a break!!! HOW DID THIS GET THROUGH TESTING?!?!??!? And the overhauled inertia/momentum...yeah it only forces one to slow down and never boost cause else you will always fly into walls over and over and over. Archwing went from kinda-boring to downright aggrevating.

As for the map and Market...ehhh the starchart is just a matter of getting used to it, but the market is highly unintuitive and i need to manually search every item cause i cannot find anything through the "filters"

Holy S#&amp;&#036;. Now i can totally imagine what montz14 meant was the update being 'not worth it'. ( well at least for now )

I am so anxious at that part for archwing, if it does make you dizzy for the first time, what more can it do to someone who gets dizzy in motion sickness in games! D: 

2 minutes ago, BownyAz said:

could someone explain why my rank has been decresed?!?!?

Starchart reset means all mastery points gained from missions reset too, has caused some people to lose mastery rank. Doesn't seem intended, but just not properly tested apparently...

1 minute ago, Rekalty said:

Starchart reset means all mastery points gained from missions reset too, has caused some people to lose mastery rank. Doesn't seem intended, but just not properly tested apparently...

It was mentioned in the patch notes that would happen. Just do a Junction and you'll get quite a significant amount back lol.

15 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Thanks for the update guys!~ Less than 300 megabytes to go!

Time to party c;

VMcGlFM.gif

13 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

You will not be happy with what you get....

I guess we'll find out lol. I'll need to play for the weekend before I make any passing judgments :P

http://imgur.com/a/jRyk4

Not used to the uploading, sorry about that.

The first four pics shows that I am stuck in front of my navigation, kneeling in place. I got this upon returning from a Junction.

However the 5th pic, it doesn't record my progress of clearing the Jackal for the milestone of the Junction. I did the quest twice but still it is not recorded. It occurred on my Mars Junction mission where it doesn't record my Grineer kills on Earth too.

Of course I would have to agree that the previous navigation is much more clearer and easier to understand, but if we are to stick with this new navigation, maybe tweak it and release a guide regarding it?

I'm still not very clear about how Relics and the Navigation works despite reading some more on it.

Edited by WowItsDoge

i have everything unlocked on eris because i digg there for resources with my "resource-digger"

now it tells me i cant use it because i have to unlock smth, i HAVE everything unlocked !!

what is it ? bug ?