Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

I completed 2 corpus spy missions on jupiter for the Saturn Junction task and had 3 extractions but it didnt record my progress. Is this a bug? or do i need to unlock mercury, venus and phobos first?

Edited by thelostspy007

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.
---------------------------------------------

Increased the drop rate of Automatic Trigger.

OMFG! :O

-------------------------------------------------

Got 10 Triggers when trying to get &*#&$#* Velocitus Stock...

Edited by ziutu01
that trigger tho

love this update.. lots of great things but i have run into a very troubling problem.... when i went to mature my kubrow it didn't activate the kubrow mission that allowed him to get a collar. this is my first kubrow and i was somewhat disappointing. hope it can be fixed... love everything else though.

4 minutes ago, thelostspy007 said:

I completed 2 corpus spy missions on jupiter for the Saturn Junction task and had 3 extractions but it didnt record my progress. Is this a bug? or do i need to unlock mercury, venus and phobos first?

You're not the only one that has that problem, pretty sure it's a bug.

Okay this patch has serious issues, 1st, the market blueprints are incredibly out of the way almost to the point that they are impossible to find, I go to the market, go to warframes, and everything is for plat, so I search for blueprints in general, dont find anything, go to main page, try again, finds cipher and restore blueprints, after idk how long looking around, I find that ya need to click the thing you want to get, then click the credits tab, this is a massive oversight and honestly gives me the impressions that DE really want people to spend plat on things or they wouldnt put it in such an incredibly hard spot to find (seriousley, no1 would click on something that costs plat to find out that there is a small thing that makes it cost credits).

the music in the market changes every few seconds and is highly annoying for whatever reason.

the solar map looks cool, but has the same problem that the old one did for me, it doesnt scale with anything above 1080p, weather thats ultra wide or uhd, the planet names are in the wrong spot and move around differently to everything else, I even pointed this issue out to DE with the previous solar map, so it astounds me that it persists. Edit: DE have now fixed this for 21:9 aspect ratio, idk if the same can be said for uhd/4k and a more extreme wide aspect ratio, but its a start

The weapon holsters cost plat, why, this should be free, most of the holsters float really far off the frame or are just not lined up well, the position changing sliders do nothing, and about 20% of the time I try to click change holster, the UI bugs out on me and wont do anything, forcing me to quit and restart the game. The staff holsters use a holster that requires platinum but if you change to the free one, you cant change back Edit: DE have fixed this too but I honestly dont know how they missed it in the 1st place, additionally, people who equipped the "premium", it's not premium, holster, can still use it as long as they dont re-equip the regular one (the regular one is better though, just go with that). The holsters should not cost money, shame on you DE (at least if your gonna charge money for something, make sure it @(*()$ works first).

The news feed links to the update on the main site, not the patch notes in the forums, not cool.

lastly, there is a massive memory leak, my entire 32G ram got filled and it froze my computer just browsing the market, this needs to be fixed asap.

DE said they wanted to release this update in chunks so that everything worked, well, its still broken.

Edited by I-Am-MoMoJoJo
Updates fixed some marginal issues

Now when a big update that the devs have been hyping for awhile, turns out to break the game. I think we deserve to be a bit mad. I understand that the game ever changes, but when you have new and older players playing a game that was fine before they added void 2.0, it just makes the game less enjoyable

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed inflammatory quoted comment

I love the new updtae but i got a really big problem. I need to finish the quest once awake, what i did (first Link) and now when i go to my quest i still have the quest right there (2 Link) whats goj g on with my account pls help me dev. I hope you can fix that soon becaus i cant get the void segment.

1.http://prntscr.com/bqit1p

2.http://prntscr.com/bqitgf

This update looks heavily bugged to me. i cant start anything on the start chart, no way to complete junction task even if i'm almost MR 22. Someone says RIP WARFRAME, i'm really start to think that is TRUE!
Please Fix.

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

oh, players hate nullifiers? better buff them then........ DE logic...

2 hours ago, Katchwi2 said:

SO BROKEN BULL IS NERFED???????????????????????????????????

again: im not saying "dont nerf". im saying "dont nerf to the point where you cant hit anyone if they move 2 steps back".